TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Rebecca I'm so sorry. And you are not an idiot at all you are listening to your body and it's being a dick. We all know what Dicks are like.

Fushia glad you think you've ovulated! Hope the 5 days has helped!

As for me I'm quite grumpy with my body at the moment. I'm definitely ovulating now. Solid line on ovulation test, but had one oh so close that was 6 days ago. It pisses me Off because it is hard enough for DH to want to Bd with me without having my saying tonight's the night 3-4 times in the week.

I'm not saying anything tonight and trying my luck. We managed bd last night thankfully and did say yesterday we needed to tonight but he hasn't mentioned anything. Otherwise I'm going to harass him tomorrow morning. Pounce time!

Rebecca - sorry to hear your cycle is confusing/frustrating. I agree that it might be time to look for a new dr.

Fuschia- despie all the inspiration (and milk) dh didnt manage the 3rd day. Yours did 5 in a row!!! Wow! Thats of course the most successful technique in getting your bfp :)

Gypsy - gl with the pouncing!

Afm: ff gave me crosshairs cd12. Im rhinking that cd14 looks more promising. But in the end it doesn't make that much of a difference- will try to bd one more time tonight and then its the waiting game.
Ive been having super itchy nipples for 2 days now and stabbing abdominal cramps since af. Im mentioning this so that I don't convince myself later that its pregnancy symptoms.

Gypsy - does dh have a lower sex drive ? You have mentioned a few times it can be tricky to get him in the mood ? Or is it just around ov time ? Have you tried really massaging his ego like through the day etc? How are you feeling now by the way?

Bloblo - sorry it didn't work out 3rd day but 2 days in a row is great considering that hasn't worked previously ! Good idea to go for 1 more time tonight - I see how you think that cd 14 May be more likely :)

The 5 day bding is really my limit - it took a lot of effort last night for both of us but particularly I just wanted to get into bed and snuggle up !! Confirms to me I had ovulated I think as really was not in the mood.

So my son has just found my preseed and opened it and squeezed all over his hands and the floor !! This is not great considering the price of the stuff lol

Good luck Bloblo

Oh no fushia!!!! What a waste! His sex drive is really low. Worse a few months ago. I try do a lot to get him in the mood and make it all about him been very mentally draining at times. I could easily go for it 4-5 times a week, but he has mentioned he'd be fine with once a fortnight. It's tiring and makes me really worried and depressed at times. I've gotten to the point I let him control initiation most of the time and it's starting to get better. LaSt year he wouldn't touch me for weeks at a time.

That sounds tough because it obviously have an effect on your self esteem- even though it's no reflection on you !

I don't know much about this sort of thing but I'm sure detain Dietry changes and supplements can help ? Have you looked into it ? I know my hubby libido increases when he's eating what he's told and not bingeing on junk food and chocolate !! X

Hey ladies, I 'm currently ttc #2, cycle #1. My son is 4 now so ttc has been so long ago so I've forgotten the symptoms. Also didn't help that ttc#1 we bd then 2 weeks later it was bfp.
I have a 31 day cycle and I'm currently on cd14, and every month without fail on cd12 I start getting wet. By day 14 I'm dripping and changing panty liners. The hubs and I decided to stop preventing on cd10 and onwards. On cd12 I did start getting a little wet, but now I'm dry like the desert. I don't no a lot about ovulation but I read up for 31 day cycle I should not have o'ved yet. Why do you think I'm so dry? I should have some wetness, I'm never this dry :/

Any input would be much appreciated :)

Hi guys! I'm still kind of lurking around, not much to say - until today. Had a monitoring scan done, 2 follicles (but dr thinks only one may be dominant - but it only takes 1!!) Next scan is Sunday, they're increasing my medications so hopefully we can trigger Sunday or Monday and do the insemination!

Pandn- hi ! I'm not expert but unless you track your own ovulation then you won't know when you ovulate . It could be that your Luteal phase is a little longer or that you did just ovulate a bit earlier this month?

Tristansmom- that's exciting and I really have such high hopes for you xxx

I have decide that I want to bd just one more time ... We've come this far so what's 1 more time ?! Xx

That sounds tough because it obviously have an effect on your self esteem- even though it's no reflection on you !

I don't know much about this sort of thing but I'm sure detain Dietry changes and supplements can help ? Have you looked into it ? I know my hubby libido increases when he's eating what he's told and not bingeing on junk food and chocolate !! X

We don't binge eat a huge amount. i've really been trying to make us healthier of late. less alcohol and he's jumped on the less coffee bandwagon along with taking supplements - zinc, magnesium, multi, b6 and maca powder. I think that's another part of what has helped him the last few months going from wanting it every couple of weeks to actually initiating a little more. Not enough though!!

In saying that this morning i went to the toilet and came came back and it was all on! lol. I had to play around with my chart a little, as I had a weird sleep yesterday and took my temps twice. I had a definitely positive OPK at about 7pm, whereas the night before It was stark white. So I went with the lower temp (first temp I took at 5am was 36, second at 7.30 was 36.4 with only an hour or so sleep). Now I've stuffed around with future temps to see if it will give me a line, and it has yesterday. Which means we have bded either side! Yay covered. AS long as the temps behave

Pandn - What Fushia said. Sometimes we ovulate earlier or later than we expect to and that might be why you are so dry. Also keeping up fluids etc should hopefully help. Greentea has worked wonders for me in the wetness department LOL

Lots of dtd going on!!! Yay!!!
Not much to report with me still a little wet down there and my fave seems more oily than normal! Hmmm

Oily skin - bloody hormones!!

Just clicked if i get a bfp this cycle it will be on my mums wedding day. I want to drink if Im not pregnant. Hopefully by body isn't an ahole to me.

Ricschick - fingers crossed !!!

Gypsy- I hope you won't be drinking at your mums wedding ;)

Afm - having a little freak out !
Temp is back down !! Can anyone give me their opinion ... Could I be having An anovalatory cycle ?

I've had other signs of ov , Ewcm, positive opk and lots of twinges yesterday and the day before but they have been in various areas . Sometimes to the right , sometimes to the left and sometimes more central in my uterus but I didn't have these prior to cd 18.

I have just put another temp for tomorrow morning in FF and despite today's drop , FF still puts cross hairs on cd 18 .

Can anyone help me ?!

I have just taken my temp again ( 10 mins later ,
Not left bed )

and it was 0.3 higher . I often take a second temp to compare and that's for sure the highest it has been but I'm a bit confused and discouraged by the earlier low temp .

I have just taken my temp again ( 10 mins later ,
Not left bed )

and it was 0.3 higher . I often take a second temp to compare and that's for sure the highest it has been but I'm a bit confused and discouraged by the earlier low temp .

Could the lower temp be due to mouth breathing?
I think cd18 was the day for you regardlessly.

You know bloblo - my mouth was so so dry on waking !! So I may well have been doing some mega attractive open mouthed breathing while sleeping !

Maybe I do that all the time and should consider vaginal temping - just seems a whole other level of faffing though !

I hadn't thought about that affecting it though - so thanks for highlighting that ! Xx

:flower:Thanks for the advice Fushia and Gypsie99 :). If I did ov earlier i think I should still be good, but to be on the safe side I'm going to bd next few days lol, just to be safe haha.
After seeing all you ladies are temping and using opks I researched it up, it seems like hard work especially to temp every morning ~.~. But knowing when you ov is amazing! Maybe in a few months if I don't get bfp I'll give it a try too. Give hubs :spermy: a better chance. Lol

It's not really hard work :). Very easy the temping takes 39 seconds and the opks I just do in the arvo. The hardworking can be the confusion, but mostly you see a pattern pretty fast.

Fushia I hope I won't be either. Testing in 13 days. Ahhhhh! I wasn't and am not very optimistic this cycle though so much chap happened off for my 21 day blood test on Thursday too ( well actually 22 as day 21 is hubby and I's first anniversary!). Very very tough year. I think we can get through worse though.

I hope you're all okay?

Just thought I'd update that my spotting stopped, finally! :happydance: I'm now on insitol, vitex and fertility vitamins. :) Feeling positive.

Took an opk earlier, as obviously I don't know where on earth I am in my cycle! Did a pregnancy test too.. I shall attach the images shortly, but the opk is a blazing +! :D So looks like OH will be getting lucky tonight. :haha: X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->