TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Donna- I really hope this is it for you! If I remember correctly you’re coming off depo? Took me about 4-5 months to regulate after Depo, it sucked, it’s not an easy one to come off of

Odette would blocked tubes cause annovulation? Have you been looked at for pcos?

Thanks Babyb, yes we have decided on Myles for the first name but no idea on a middle name lol

Giggle that’s such a lovely name!

Mo2 how did your appointment go?

My temp has been continuing to rise today (not stopped creeping up since CD6) but had a positive OPK yesterday so hopefully in the 2WW now. Just have to be good and not test until at least 10 days from now when AF is due :angelnot:

I will help you!! I have to wait like 18 days to test lol At least only 10 for you! bahaha

Jelly- it’s in an hour and a half! I will update once I’m done :)
Just got my pos opk! Gotta convince OH to dtd tonight or I’m likely out :haha:

Alright, so my gyno was super nice! Said it could take 3-6 months to regulate but if I’m not pregnant with a sticky bean in 6 months, to go back for fertility treatment. He recommends that I start a prenatal vitamin now, so I’m gonna pick those up later and get started :) he said I’m more than welcome to call him when I get a pos hpt and he will send me for an early scan to rule out ectopic. So no need to deal with my fam doc!

Lovely name for your boy Giggle!

Oh wow what a great doctor you had Mom compared to your GP anyway! Least you can bypass him now which can only be a good thing ! Hope your vitamins help!

Ohh testing talk! Can’t wait to see more tests lol ! I’m testing on 15th August which is 3 days before AF .

Donna- I really hope this is it for you! If I remember correctly you’re coming off depo? Took me about 4-5 months to regulate after Depo, it sucked, it’s not an easy one to come off of

Yeh hun I only had one shot of depo in December last year it expired February 27th!
I’ve had on off bleeding since but nothing I could call a proper period .. hoping things are sorting there self out now ! X

Donna- I was the same when I stopped Depo to try for DD, the off and on bleeding :dohh: fx’d you’re sorted out now!

So after my very faint OPK yesterday, the two I have took today are totally negative.

I got my positive OPK on cycle day 12 last month so we shall see this month!

Baby- what CD are you now? Is it possible you missed your surge and are in TWW?
Donna- completely normal unfortunately. I never went back on Depo since DD, stuck to the pill! But since you only had one shot, it shouldn’t take you as long as it did me to conceive. Fx’d :hugs:

Mo2 sounds like a great appointment, it’s so reassuring when you know you’ve got a decent doctor backing you!

Donna- completely normal unfortunately. I never went back on Depo since DD, stuck to the pill! But since you only had one shot, it shouldn’t take you as long as it did me to conceive. Fx’d :hugs:
I always said I’d never have the depo .. I only did because we had an unxpected bfp last year which unfortunately ended in a loss .. we decided we wasn’t having any more children so I had the depo the same day as the loss thinking we were done but then obv changed our minds .. so I hvemt had a proper period since September last year which was my last one before I had the bfp at the end of October and I had the loss in December so it’s been a long time since the real period ! Just want everything back to normal now !! X
I’ve tested again today still negative still early tho I didn’t even get a hint of a line till my period was due with my second so either early or I’m not pregnant x

I’d guess that I haven’t missed it yet Mom I’m cycle day 9 today.

Hate the Depo ! I’d never ever get it again ! I hope things settle down for you Donna! Good luck with your tests .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->