TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Jelly wish i could help but I don't know anything about charting...from my limited knowledge though looks like you haven't o'd yet...? Doesn't a cover line need to be established then temp goes above that to confirm o?

Bb I just always try to get sex in the day before ov (if i feel it coming on) and the day of ov. Everything else is bonus. O-1 and o day this pregnancy was the only sex we had in my fertile window. I conceived my two boys this way as well...the exception was the m/c, which was 0-3/4. Hth

No drama! :) It all went well. Thank you ladies!

Baby I have sex like everyday or every other day and I still do not get pregnant (except the one time) lol. You can be doing everything right and still only have a 20% chance of pregnancy. So have sex when you feel like it but make sure like Giggle says you get it on before,during,and maybe one day after O if you can at least!

Jelly- Has anything changed temp wise around you? Maybe that is causing the early up swing? You can O early after a chemical though I have heard!

We DTD on O day last cycle plus the three days before O and some In between lol

We may go for every other day this cycle and see what happens.

When are you ladies supposed to be ovulating this month ? It’s around 3 August for me I think

I’ve not got a clue with charts Jelly hope you figure it out

Babybump we DTD most days but wondering if we should drop to every other day as my husband isn’t as young as he used to be :haha: he got tested years ago and his count was really high but morphology was only about 2% so high frequency should be better for us. Don’t know how that count has survived over the last few years!

Gigglebox FF usually gives the cover line at around 3DPO. My temps are following the usual pattern of how they rise after ovulation which is what was confusing me. Mine tend to creep up rather than spike straight away. I probably should’ve said that in my post!

Hoping we’ve been having a major heatwave but it’s been going on for a while. It’s meant to get a bit cooler tomorrow so will see how effect that has, thanks!

I feel like this might be a ridiculous question but I still need to know. For those of you trying for second (or third or fourth or fifth) children, how the heckadoodle do you get an accurate chart? I used to temp but now I'm awake multiple times a night tending to dd, when would I ever take my temp? Is it just not an option until she's sleeping through the night?

MissYogi I use an Ava bracelet, it’s the only way my temps aren’t all over the place!

Just over here doing opks :coffee: seeing a tad progression from yesterday. Not quite sure that I’ll ov CD11 again (tomorrow), but I just barely caught my surge last cycle :shrug:

Miss - I tried temping.. and although I could still spot some of the changes overall.. definitely wasn't accurate! I just gave up and used OPKs then just said whatever.. just going to go for it since my cycles were regular by then. I did use OPKs the cycle I got pregnant but only the day before I expected a positive and the day of.

I was up several times a night between both my boys. Neither of them are very good sleepers. Now I'm going to add a newborn into the mix :haha:

I am also thinking we might need to dtd every other day but just cause I hear it helps :)

Hi girls hope ur all ok .. we normally dtd every other night .. so I’ve had sore boobs for days and a banging headache.. IF I did ovulate last week I’m 6/7 dpo I’m not banking on it but I’ll test next week. I’ve not had any more spotting etc for 10 days which is good considering I spotted lots but I would either like a proper period or a bfp ! X

Yeah we are going to go for every other day. Unless I pick up a positive on the OPK .

Ooo good luck for your testing Donna !

Hoping today is the last day of my AF.

I am just trying to figure out a outfit to wear to a family wedding I have no clue !

Urgh annoyingly AF is still hanging around, not sure why as they are usually 4/5 days.

And my fertile window is *supposed* to start today. Can I use OPKs whip AF is here, don’t really know if it will give me accurate results . Urgh so annoyed lol

Sorry AF is being a pain Baby :hugs: not sure about the opks, I’d probably try one as soon as it’s gone.
I think I missed my surge this cycle. Felt a whole whack of ov pains last night, gonna do an opk shortly and see what’s up :shrug: dtd anyways!

Never mind Mom it was only slight spotting seems to have stopped now!

Hope you haven’t missed your surge good luck with your next test !

Babybump glad the spotting has stopped now but I can’t think of why it would interfere with an OPK so I wouldn’t worry!

Mo2 hopefully that’s you in the 2WW now then!

I just got back from my trip and got a nearly positive OPK. EWCM started this morning so hopefully catching my surge on the way up rather than the way down! No idea why my temps have already started climbing though :shrug:

I’m sure I was somewhere might even have been on here that sometimes you can get a surge before AF so that got me thinking lol never mind anyway thanks!

Ohh those are good signs Jelly! Fingers crossed for you ! Hope you had a good trip !

Ooh I see what you mean babybump, I thought you meant the actually bleeding! I’ve heard that about the ore AF surge as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->