TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

So I’m gonna say I haven’t missed my surge, just going to have a later ov date than last cycle. I’m getting low on opks though :nope: hopefully it’s pos tomorrow! Not sure why all of the ov pains last night though. Hmm

Attachments

• D02B85BA-764D-40E2-8F9D-FE7BA09335E4.jpg
    D02B85BA-764D-40E2-8F9D-FE7BA09335E4.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
Mo2 I read that ov pains can actually be the follicle maturing and growing rather than it actually releasing if that makes sense?

I’m so confused today. My temp has continued rising (started going up CD6). I’m CD12 today and FF has given me crosshairs and put me at 4DPO. OPK was pretty much positive this morning. Ava (which doesn’t take OPKs into account) predicts I’ll ovulate tomorrow.
So confused :wacko:

Mo2 looks like it’s gearing up ..
nothing to report here .. 8dpo if I ovulated my boobs and nipples having been killing for the last few days my nipples have been constantly hard to 😂😂 and I’ve been having headaches .. I feel pregnant but Ino it’s probally just the depo 😂😂 it’s been 5 months since it expired I really don’t no how it can still be in my system now ! It’s driving me mad .. I’ve got some tests coming probz be here Wednesday so I’ll try them I’m not holding my breath but hopefully I’ll have at least a period if I did ovulate x

Today’s opk is darker, but still not pos. I think it might be safe to say that my chemical has regulated me, which I was hoping would be the case. As long as my LP doesn’t end up being 9 days still
Jelly- that is really confusing hun, hopefully you get it sorted out!
Donna- those were all of my symptoms last cycle :dust:

Anyone going to wait to test this cycle? I am thinking like the day before my period or two days before if I can make it!! lol

I’m going to wait! I think :haha: that’s my plan anyways. The 14th I should be officially late

Just reporting we're expecting ds3!

Ohhh i look forward to your upcoming tests ladies! Mo2
I hope your positive opk is near!

Gender test already GIGS?! wow! CONGRATS !!!!

Momof2 14th? That is one fast cycle you got but I think you mentioned that!

If my calculations are correct I will ovulate this Friday or Sat!

Giggle- congrats on team blue!!
Hoping- last cycle was super short, so I’m a little unsure when to exactly expect AF :wacko: my LP was 9 days, hoping it’s longer but not holding my breath

Momof2- I hope it gets longer for you. Are you going to try the Vitamin B this time?

Oo those symptoms are sounding good Donna ! Good luck

Hoping - I may also ovulate around Fri/Sat too, done my first OPK this afternoon CD7 and it’s faint already!

Hoping- I see my gyno tomorrow! Going to see what he suggests, to either lengthen my LP or help a bean stick. If I’m not gonna ov til Wednesday/Thursday then the 14th might be too early for me to test :wacko: coming off bc is so much fun, said no one ever

Hope your appointment goes well Mom

Urgh the joys of the TWW haha !

I’ve also had some EWCM today. I had very little last cycle if I remember rightly .

Tested today negative . To early really tho 😂 ! My nipples are killing me literally can’t even touch them but my boobs have eased up. I feel pregnant but Ino it’s wishful thinking .. feeling deflated today! Like my cycle is never going to return to normal and I’ll never get pregnant 🤰! Sure I will but it’s horrible not knowing what’s going on. On the plus side I’ve had no random
Bleeding now for two weeks so I’m
Hoping thays easing of ! Hopefully my next will be a real period if not a bfp! X

Hi Ladies!

I have been ttc #2 for 4 months, I went to the Gynae in May and he said that I am not ovulating, we went on a course of Hormone pills in order for me to have AF....
(AF disappeared in March 2018)

AF was 8 June 2018 - ended 11 June 2018
Then AF AGAIN 25 June 2018 - Ended 28 June 2018.

Went back , and still not ovulating,
The gynae then advised that my tubes might be blocked, and that I should wait for my next AF so that I can schedule an HSG.

Up until now , still no AF, and still not pregnant.

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

can anyone advise if I should schedule my hsg even though I have not had AF ?

I am 24 Years Old...

Thanks

xx

Sorry bout the negative Donna but I like how you have stayed positive through all of this crap you are dealing with. I would be super frustrated as well! I hope since the bleeding has stopped for two weeks that this might be your cycle!!

Odette: I am sorry I do not have much advise on HSG but definitely ask in the forum that way more ladies can see it and respond. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->