TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Girls my internet cheapies just come and I did this but I’m thinking a dye run ? Because my line is to close to the other I think ? X

Attachments

• A1321B93-07E9-40BC-B55B-490B5D8F173A.jpg
    A1321B93-07E9-40BC-B55B-490B5D8F173A.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 15
Donna that does look quite close to the control line but I don’t think it looks like dye run?
How long after you took the test did you take the photo?

Has it stayed since then? It looks like a pretty convincing line!

Baby - I wouldn’t think you’ve missed it then hun, hopefully you get something today or tomorrow!
Donna - I definitely see a line there. Fx’d for you!!

I did another and there is the faintest line ever dno if it can be picked up tho I’ll test again in the morning x
It was such a clear pink line to this morning x

Attachments

• 7259EDAA-91EF-4471-9F14-8685A4AFFA6B.jpg
    7259EDAA-91EF-4471-9F14-8685A4AFFA6B.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 7676814A-A9B2-4062-B51C-607DD9630A41.jpg
    7676814A-A9B2-4062-B51C-607DD9630A41.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 5
Hello Ladies! Mind if I join? I'm trying for number 3. Last month we dtd once and then I went away for two weeks. I was 7 days away from ovulation. I have taken two tests both negative. So I'm certain I'm not pregnant. August will be our first official month of trying.

I'm excited and nervous. Not sure my life can handle the extra chaos but I really want another one. Lol

I’m starting to get some faint lines back on my OPKs !

Ohh Donna I see a line on your first test good luck for next test !

Welcome Bella ! Good luck . I am also nervous and excited we are on our 5th cycle now ! Extra chaos, extra fun although like you not sure how I will cope at first haha !

Donna- I do not see anything on the newer test booo Hate WHEN tests get you excited and then the next one is :(. Good luck girly!!! Hope you get a nice strong line soon!

Bella- Welcome! I am not sure how I will feel about the chaos either and my kids are 9 and 7 so this is really starting over lol

Baby- good news! Hopefully you get your pos soon! :dust:
Bella- welcome! Also nervous about 3 but if I’m gonna have 1 more, I’d like it to be soon lol

Welcome Bella! I worry about the chaos too but at the same time I want the chaos :haha: when I think of having 3 kids I tend to think of how lovely it’ll be when they’re older. I know it’s going to be really hard when they’re all small but it’ll be worth it.

Donna I’m not sure if I can see a line on that second test? Hope the next one is clearer!

Hoping4number3- Maybe the older children will be able to help you out with the baby ��.

Momof2- I'd also like it to be soon. Not sure if both my tubes are working after my son. According to the doctors there was supposed to be a good chance I couldn't get pregnant at all. I was lucky and conceived my daughter after 3 months.

Jellybean- I also look forward to the chaos when they are older but also when I'm older. My parents had 4 kids and now have 9 grandkids. They are surrounded by a loving family during retirement. I know it is silly to think that far ahead but I'd be nice to have that when I'm old. ������

My children are 1 and 3. If I get pregnant right away by some miracle, they'd be 2 and 4. That's a whole lot of little people in one house.

Fingers crossed you'll all see your positive soon.

It’s almost midnight here, so I’m almost 2dpo lol but who’s counting? :haha: sore boobs and headache, same as last cycle so I guess those are my I’ve ov’d symptoms. Countdown to pregnancy has my chances of conception as high :) here we go tww!

So I’ve tested again this morning and there negative it’s hard not to be disappointed.. technically I normally hve. 14 day lutual phase and wouldn’t be due a period till Sunday if this was a normal cycle . My boobs are hurting again today and my nipples are just still so sore ! I’m hoping If I’m not pregnant which I doubt I am that my period will start next week to show I at least ovulated ! X

Bella I tend to think about having the house full of kids and grand kids in my older years too. It’s a nice thought!

Donna sorry for the BFN. Very early days, hopefully you’ll get that second line soon!

Mo2 happy 2WW! I hope the time passes quickly and ends in 2 lines!

I’ve just posted a separate thread but I’ve no idea what’s happening this month. I had a temp drop this morning after it’s been going up since CD6 and I had a positive OPK on CD12. No idea where I am in my cycle. I think the chemical messed my body up and this cycle is probably a write off :cry:

Yay 2 dpo momof2! GOOD luck!! :)

Jelly- Sorry about the temp drop but maybe if you did already ovulate it could just be a small dip and go back up?

Donna- Sorry about the negatives :( I hope you get your BFP this cycle but if not AF on time would be nice to at least show you ovulated! I totally get that!

Good luck in your TWW Mom !

Sorry about you BFN Donna ! Hopefully it will come soon.

My OPKs have only been showing a faint line up until this afternoons one . I think tomorrow’s may be positive !

Today’s OPK

Attachments

• 1581EBD6-7A94-4956-A3EE-5AD47113A9C9.jpg
    1581EBD6-7A94-4956-A3EE-5AD47113A9C9.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member