TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Faith - glad your appointment went well trust the doc not doc google that’s for sure . One thing I have learned last few years is don’t google anything . It only makes you stress / worry more .

Bella - I know absolutely nothing about checking my cervix and OPKs for that matter . I often post to get everyone else’s opinions which is what I am going to do on my next post lol

Thoughts on my OPKs ? Sorry about the bad taping haha
On the days I have done two OPKs the first one is morning the second is afternoon . I’m sure I see a faint line on my afternoon OPK today .

Would you say I’ve had my surge this month ?!

Attachments

• 335175A9-09FC-4B33-BA86-2A5D715B7AD3.jpg
    335175A9-09FC-4B33-BA86-2A5D715B7AD3.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 12
Faith- I’m with Bella and Baby. Your doctor would’ve spoke up. Good luck :dust:
Bella- I have never been one to check my CP or even my CM tbh! I just use opks and feel ov pains. And I regulated pretty quick after fully weaning DD, I was pregnant with DS about 3 cycles later :dust:

Baby- I’m thinking you might’ve missed it on CD10 ..
ETA- you’ve mentioned you have shorter cycles, right?

I also agree if the DOC didn't seem concerned it is probably just fine! :) A super egg! Hahah.

Thanks Bella I hope we all get that BFP soon!

Baby- I’m thinking you might’ve missed it on CD10 ..
ETA- you’ve mentioned you have shorter cycles, right?

Damn , Yeah I’ve probably caught the tail end of my surge now. Gonna take two more tomorrow and see .

Cycles are around 24/25 days.

Would I be right in thinking I should count tomorrow as 1DPO? #confused (doesn’t take much lol)

Yeh I think you probally missed it baby .. So my spotting has been very pale pink and really really watery and barely there all day just a tiny little bit .. no idea what’s going on 😂 x maybe it will pick up and turn to a period x

Baby- that would make sense to me if you missed it cd10 with 24/25 day cycles! I would say you’re 1dpo today or tomorrow for sure

Faith - glad your appointment went well trust the doc not doc google that’s for sure . One thing I have learned last few years is don’t google anything . It only makes you stress / worry more .

Bella - I know absolutely nothing about checking my cervix and OPKs for that matter . I often post to get everyone else’s opinions which is what I am going to do on my next post lol

I definitely have to do that! He seemed pretty confident. I've started with ewcm, and also he said lining was great! Crossing my fingers! He said to bd all weekend 👏🏼

Baby- that would make sense to me if you missed it cd10 with 24/25 day cycles! I would say you’re 1dpo today or tomorrow for sure

Thanks , I’ve put all my info into fertility friend anyway. The only thing I don’t do is temp hmm might look into that for next cycle if no luck this cycle . That would also be a whole new ball game for me .

Update: I forgot to mention that I took a digital opk yesterday am and pm. Both were flashing smileys, went ahead and took one this evening before bed (out of curiosity) and its solid meaning peak 😳 Trying not to get my hopes up, but so hard!

Faith that does sound promising!

I never thought I'd be so excited to see my period. Finally came...6 days late while I was driving the NYC. :wacko:I I'd been cramping for days that I didn't realize it had started. Bleed through everything like a teenager. At least it came. Now I can get back on track.:haha:.

Faith it’s great u got ur solids smily .. Bella good luck with this cycle .
So my spotting has turned redder this morning and there is a little more I’m really hoping it turns to a proper period it’s looking good that I did actually ovulate tho cuz altho the bleeding is a few days early then my normal cycle would be after ovulation it’s still a great sign it’s come just hope this is it now not holding my breath but seems to be slowly getting there x
I’ve got the boys keeping me busy as well x

Looks like I’m in the TWW!
FF has today put me at 1DPO!
11 days to AF now! Now saying it’s due 15 August .

Faith- yay for a smiley! :dust:
Bella- you poor thing! But glad you’re back in now!
Donna- hoping this is AF for you hun :hugs:
Baby- welcome to tww :)

Scratch my previous post ladies . My OPK just now is dark again like a almost positive ??!! Help ?!

CD 10 is the top one
CD11 middle two
CD12 today

Attachments

• C7AF82C3-F05D-46AA-BF50-F7358566DC37.jpg
    C7AF82C3-F05D-46AA-BF50-F7358566DC37.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 10
Baby- I’m confused for you girl. What time is it where you are? Try another one later? It might be pos :wacko:

Yeah Baby I was thinking you hadn't ovulated yet by what I was looking at from your previous opks. Do another one in a 3 hours if you can with concentrated urine. It should be darker. I think this is it for you.

Bella- Yay for a period!!! I know all about being excited to have a real period lol Depo had a messed me up for 2 months after coming off it! I seem to be regulating now pretty well.

Donna- If this isn't a real period (Which I SO HOPE IT IS! ROOTING FOR YOU) you really should push to get at least hormone levels checked. I have heard that pink spotting is a sign of a hormonal imbalance if not an ovulation bleed. Which depo can definitely cause that when your hormones are trying to regulate. Perhaps I am just impatient though. You know me.. I got that one cycle and I took matters into my own hands with Natural progesterone cream and Dong quai lol. So maybe I am not the best one to listen too lol. I am just so frustrated for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->