TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hope u all catch the eggs this cycle girls !! I am so hoping I ovulate this cycle Ino things can still be messed up for a while even After a period but this is defo a good sign ! Will be doing opks again this month going to try and relax tho I always tend to fall pregnant easily when I’m not trying 😂! X

I think you should be good after a period Donna! My first period after I induced one was my chemical cycle! Hopefully you will not get a chemical but u will catch that egg!

Thanks hun my period is really heavy today which im so glad ! 😀 never thought I’d say that lol.. I’m of to get school uniforms today for when they go back to school in September x

Yay!! :) Everyones kids seem to be going back in Sept but mine go back next Monday. Yay to school time traffic.

Great news Donna!! :) I really hope you have a regular cycle and catch that eggy :dust:

Yayyy for a real AF ! Good luck with the uniform shop Donna ! I’ve still got bits to get for DD1 . Finding her a winter coat is always a nightmare , she doesn’t like padded or big puffy style coats !

My OPK for today is a lot lighter . Looks like CD13 was it for me then this month!

Yay for ovulation BABY! Are most of us in the TWW again now? Donna I am SOOOO GLAD your AF is picking up!!

My sister had her baby today via C-SECTION 37 weeks and that lil chunker was 8 lbs 4 oz haha

Oh wow good weight ! Hope Mum and baby are doing good ! Congratulations ! X

Thanks girls ahh that’s a lovely weight !! My boys were big 😂
So my youngest had his own room and the other two shared we’ve switched them around now and let the eldest have his own room x

Yep I’m in the tww. Af due on weds and no af symptoms yet... wondering if that’s promising since I feel like with my past two pregnancies I had fewer symptoms when I was actually pregnant. Haven’t tested yet... debating about waiting till af due at this point or getting a test tonight...

Thanks Baby! Hope that didn't make anyone sad. I should have said Trigger warning. She is doing well. This was her 2nd kiddo. The first one was born at 29 weeks due to complications and was 2lbs when born so she was pretty worried the whole pregnancy. The 1st one is doing really well though too :)

Congratulations Auntie Hoping!

I just got back from a few days away for a wedding. I need to catch up on everyone’s posts properly.
I’ve had loads of cramps yesterday today. My charts are confusing so I’m either 14DPO, 9DPO, 5DPO or haven’t ovulated at all.
As I’m daft, I took one of those IC tests today. There’s a second line but it’s very faint so possibly just an evap or indent? Why oh why do I do this to myself?! I feel like AF is on the way but I’m going to get a FRER for tomorrow in case she doesn’t show.

Jelly! I was wondering where you were. Sorry about the confusing charts! Hope you get some clarity soon!

Good luck with testing Crazy! :dust:
Jelly, there you are! I’m sorry your chart is so confusing this cycle :wacko: hopefully it ends in a sticky bfp!

Thanks Baby! Hope that didn't make anyone sad. I should have said Trigger warning. She is doing well. This was her 2nd kiddo. The first one was born at 29 weeks due to complications and was 2lbs when born so she was pretty worried the whole pregnancy. The 1st one is doing really well though too :)

Not at all . It’s always great to hear / read about births ! Glad her first little one is doing well too !

Welcome back Jelly ! Hope you had a nice break away !

Sorry about your charts . Hope you figure it out !

I am 1 DPO according to Fertility Friend!

Welcome to the TWW Babybump! We have a little group in the TWW section also if you want to come in there too. It is labeled "Come and Wait with me".

Jelly- Hope AF is a no show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->