TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Yeah Baby I was thinking you hadn't ovulated yet by what I was looking at from your previous opks. Do another one in a 3 hours if you can with concentrated urine. It should be darker. I think this is it for you.

Bella- Yay for a period!!! I know all about being excited to have a real period lol Depo had a messed me up for 2 months after coming off it! I seem to be regulating now pretty well.

Donna- If this isn't a real period (Which I SO HOPE IT IS! ROOTING FOR YOU) you really should push to get at least hormone levels checked. I have heard that pink spotting is a sign of a hormonal imbalance if not an ovulation bleed. Which depo can definitely cause that when your hormones are trying to regulate. Perhaps I am just impatient though. You know me.. I got that one cycle and I took matters into my own hands with Natural progesterone cream and Dong quai lol. So maybe I am not the best one to listen too lol. I am just so frustrated for you!
I did ask my gp to check my hormone levels but he said there wasn’t any point I will push for it again though .. he did say he could give me provera to induce a period if I didn’t have one by time it had been 6 months which is soon!
But even then that will just be a fake period really so I don’t no lol
It’s still the same there when I wipe but nothing much else . X

Donna- I’m sorry you’re going through this. My best friend and I were cursing Depo last night, we’ve both been on it and we bled more on it than anything :nope: I would push your doc again :hugs:

Baby- I’m confused for you girl. What time is it where you are? Try another one later? It might be pos :wacko:

Me too ! I’m in the UK. I will take another one after dinner and see ! What a carry on lol .

Thanks Hoping I’m thinking it may be today / tommorrow now given I got my positive OPK on cycle day 12 last cycle. Not idea really though . Good job I got more OPKs that’s for sure !

I agree with Hoping too Donna . I’ve heard/read about hormone imbalances causing spotting pre AF or instead of AF .

Donna I know provera isn’t ideal but a full on proper period may be just what you need to jump start everything. That or some girls do regular bc for 3 months to regulate. I mean you have way more patience then me. Your body is clearly trying to do something so that is great! Some girls don’t get any bleeding for awhile after depo! Did you have any trouble with a normal period before you started depo? Sorry if you already explained this. I forgot! I have the memory of a goldfish these days!

BABY- You are expecting your period on 08/15? Maybe if you ovulate today it will be 08/18 like me?

As for me.. I am still positive today for opk which means we didn’t miss it! DTd last night and this am and prob will again tonight. Sorry for tmi lol

Attachments

• 4E7776FE-747A-412A-8C9E-D84DCFBB1FCF.jpg
    4E7776FE-747A-412A-8C9E-D84DCFBB1FCF.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 7
Hoping I think were on the same cycle AF is due 18th . I planned on testing from 15th

Glad your still getting positive OPKs !

Donna I know provera isn’t ideal but a full on proper period may be just what you need to jump start everything. That or some girls do regular bc for 3 months to regulate. I mean you have way more patience then me. Your body is clearly trying to do something so that is great! Some girls don’t get any bleeding for awhile after depo! Did you have any trouble with a normal period before you started depo? Sorry if you already explained this. I forgot! I have the memory of a goldfish these days!

BABY- You are expecting your period on 08/15? Maybe if you ovulate today it will be 08/18 like me?

As for me.. I am still positive today for opk which means we didn’t miss it! DTd last night and this am and prob will again tonight. Sorry for tmi lol
My periods were always normal and regular before the depo! Never had any problems what so ever so I’m hoping it will go all back to normal soon. Yeh I’ve heard of women not having any bleeding at all for months so I’d defo think my body is trying to clear things and ur right it might just need something to kick start them x

My friend is on the Depo . She’s never had any issues no bleeding / periods . She must be one of the lucky ones .

Seems loads of women only have one shot and it still messes their bodies up for months later! I had one shot back in 2016. Never ever again . Hope your GP is more helpful this time if you go back .

Looks like today is the day for me !
My second OPK is darker !

I’m going with today as my positive anyway lol

Yay for the positive opk baby!
So my bleeding has picked up! Never thought I’d be so happy to say that!
I had a pad on for bed and I got up and it lots of blood on sorry for tmi
I’ve got period pains and I’ve got a pad on and sorry for tmi again but I can actually feel the bleeding now it’s not heavy but I’ve never been heavy when having periods really any way and I normally wear tampax ..
hoping this is my period it seems that way tho this is by far the heaviest bleeding I’ve had since depo and it does come at a Time I thought so looking good that I ovulated or at least tried to ovulate with the opks I had ! X fingers crossed it lasts a few days now x

It’s defo a period I think as it’s picked up and there is much more ! Whoop x

Yay!! 🐰 keep at it!

Donna yay! Glad things seem to be coming along finally!

I’m feeling like I’m out :nope: I know I’m not til AF shows and I’m only 5dpo but my boobs have really settled down, last cycle they were sore the whole tww when I got my pos at 9dpo. Testing 10dpo if AF hasn’t hit. I shouldn’t early test, but it’ll only be a few days early (if I even have a 12-14 day LP this cycle)

Oh no sorry your not feeling hopeful for this month Mom. But you never can call these things until AF shows . Each pregnancy is different as we all know. Fingers crossed for you .

I’ve got a super dark line on the OPK today ! It’s just the same darkness as the control line. So CD 13 today is my positive OPK! I’ve had a serious amount of EWCM.. it’s crazy. Got AF type pains today too ! Hope this is it for me !

Oh YAY DONNA!! SO glad for you!

Baby- Yay ovulation day!!

I am 1dpo today woot but I will do an OPK in a bit to confirm.

Momof2- Every pregnancy is different so you never know. Maybe the sore boobs will come back!

My right boob is holding tight in soreness :haha:
How’d you make out with the opk Hoping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"