TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hi girls period seems to have stopped had bleeding this morning but it’s eased of now .. When do u all normally start opks? X

I seem to have shorter cycles, I would start at cd10 personally. Good luck Donna :dust:
AFM- 8dpo and pulling faint lines on FRER, very hesitant though

Donna I usually start around CD12 as the earliest I tend to ovulate is CD14.

I also have shorter cycles I started testing bit early this month CD6/7 . Got a very strong positive CD13.

Mom I hope those faint lines get darker soon !! Eek exciting !

It’s mine and DHs second wedding anniversary near the end of the month . Would love something extra special to celebrate!

I also have shorter cycles I started testing bit early this month CD6/7 . Got a very strong positive CD13.

Mom I hope those faint lines get darker soon !! Eek exciting !

It’s mine and DHs second wedding anniversary near the end of the month . Would love something extra special to celebrate!

I’ve just noticed our youngest are similar ages I love this age Cruz is so funny and sweet . Aww hope you get ur bfp for ur anniversary hun! x my oh proposed to me on our 10 year anniversary back in March! No idea when we will be getting married yet tho x

Oh yeah . My youngest was born 5 December so your Cruz is just few weeks older . Mine is a right little madam , she can talk exceptional well for her age so it’s funny the stuff she comes out with ! The other night it was “ no mummy listen to me and tell me the truth” I couldn’t help but laugh! They are funny .

Aww that’s so lovely ! Hope you get married soon! I loved the wedding planning although stressful at times with family members. We celebrated our 15 year anniversary last month but only been married for 2 lol.

Mo2 any pics???

Bb omg how cute is your daughter?! I can't wait for the toddler speak. My first has a speech delay so it was different...my second (almost 15 months) is just starting to talk (he tries words but the only things he says consistently are "ducks" when he sees our ducks and "uh oh" when he drops stuff which I think is adorable!). Can't wait for the unfiltered conversations in public :rofl:

My second was such a good talker ! we could literally have a convo with him by 18 months was so cute . Cruz is saying so much Aswell learning every day it’s so cute x

My youngest has just started putting together little sentences and it’s lovely. The newly talking stage is so fun.

I think my chart is starting to make sense and I’m 7DPO today. Going to hold out until Monday to test!

Giggle- I have a thread in the preg test section “8dpo FRER”, updated with this mornings test. Nothing that’s convincing me yet, but I think it’ll be a pos digi that finally makes it click. Just hoping AF stays away as I’m only 9dpo today

Yeah she been talking really well since she was around 15 or so months . Advanced talking for her age according to my HV . Might have a little Einstein on our hands ... lol downside is she’s far to adventurous for her own good!

Ohhh Mom will have to pop over and look at your test !

Nothing much happening for me 3 DPO and strangely I’ve had some very light EWCM .. which is a first at this stage in my cycle dunno what’s up with that.

I had the same thing at 3DPO Baby and I do not get EWCM so that was interesting to have lil bits of it!

I had the same thing at 3DPO Baby and I do not get EWCM so that was interesting to have lil bits of it!

Now that is interesting .

I’ve had so much of it this cycle! Hoping this is a good sign for us both then !

How many DPO are you now 4/5?

Yes I am at 5dpo with Lightening Crotch going on and yesterday I had a shooting pain in the left ovary that caused me to stop walking. Yellow CM is happening and all the fun! I am not feeling "IN" though this month right now but I kinda feel that way every month ahah!

I had loads of ewcm around 3dpo I’m pretty sure, the stetchiest CM I’ve had in my life!

Yeah Hoping - I’ve felt the same this and last cycle ! Don’t know if I am putting too much pressure on myself and thinking why hasn’t it happened yet ! DH is just like it will happen when it happens I’m yeah whatever lol

Even though we are all trying I bet we are surprised when it does actually happen . It will be a month (hopefully this month!) when we think we are totally out.

I already feel like I am out bahaha! We can only wait and symptom watch but it does get tiring to see AF show up each month and start over and I am technically only at 4 months of trying and this is the 4th month. I feel like I have been here ages already! Feel real bad for the LTTCers.

Yeah totally get that feeling too Hoping . I feel really bad when I am having a moan etc when other couples have been trying for a lot longer.

This is our 5th cycle but like you feels a lot longer !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->