TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hi girls hope your ok! So I’m going as cd 5 here bleeding stopped just spotting yday morning nothing since . Don’t think I ovulated last cycle .. so fingers crossed I do this one .. doing opks from now just Incase as the last cycle was so short .. X
Kids are back to school next week. So been busy sorting things out can’t believe my middle one chad is starting reception! X

So I had fairly severe pains on my right side inside of my hip all evening yesterday and today cp is definitely much lower & more firm than yesterday so guess I'm in the tww now. Ah. Of course we didn't BD yesterday but we did this a.m. and the days before so we should be good I hope.

DH cannot believe his luck this month ! Let’s hope it’s our lucky month !

Sorry you’ve not ovulated this month Donna . Hoping you do next cycle ! . I know DD1 starts year 1 and DD2 nursery in December ! Goes way to quick !

Good luck in your TWW MK !

Hey ladies :flower:

I am going to try to look back and catch up on where everyone is. Its so hard to stay caught up :haha:

As for me, I had my CD 12 scan yesterday to check for follicles. The doc had me on 100mg Clomid CD 3-7. My last dose with my son was 150 so I was a little concerned, but since I was starting to have regular-ish cycles I figured he didn't want to start me back out that high. I went ahead and didn't question it. I had my scan yesterday and I had NO follicles ready to go :nope: Super bummed, because one of the things I thought was helping me was eating low carb. The last month, I haven't been tracking since I have been focused on TTC :dohh: It may not have made a difference, it may be that I needed the 150 dose of Clomid. Who knows! I am getting back on track with that today, as well as now taking Letrozole 7.5mg starting yesterday and going to Tuesday.

I go back Thursday and am hoping for some good news! I am watching OPKs as well. :thumbup: Im trying to remain positive, it just SUCKS that I went back yesterday with no results and each ultrasound visit is $400 :cry: Oh well, it won't matter in the end, right!? :thumbup:

Going to try to head back a few pages and see where you ladies are. Good luck to us all!

Hi girls hope your ok! So I’m going as cd 5 here bleeding stopped just spotting yday morning nothing since . Don’t think I ovulated last cycle .. so fingers crossed I do this one .. doing opks from now just Incase as the last cycle was so short .. X
Kids are back to school next week. So been busy sorting things out can’t believe my middle one chad is starting reception! X

Glad AF is over, Donna! School started last week for my DD! She is in Kindergarten and I can already tell its going to keep us both busy! :winkwink: Hope to see you get a + OPK soon! Good luck!!

So I had fairly severe pains on my right side inside of my hip all evening yesterday and today cp is definitely much lower & more firm than yesterday so guess I'm in the tww now. Ah. Of course we didn't BD yesterday but we did this a.m. and the days before so we should be good I hope.

Good luck! It certainly sounds like you have covered all of your BDing bases! :haha: Here's to a speedy 2WW for you!!

Woop just got my strongest ever positive OPK ! The line came up straight away and it was so dark !

:happydance:Woohoo! that is awesome, babybump! I am actually really liking OPKs. I haven't really used them in the past, but feel they offer some reassurance as to what the heck is going on!!

That is SO AWESOME that it was super positive! Let the BDing begin/continue! :haha:

Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind me jumping on! I am also ttc#3 this is cycle 1. Have a DD who is 12 and a DS who is 10. I have a thread on here called finally ttc#3. if you'd kinda like my whole story! Still can't believe we are doing this. I'm excited but terrified. The gap is huge and can I do it all again? But the need and want for a baby has never left me so scared or not, we are doing this! I have PCOS so may not be easy but here goes! Baby dust to you all! X just to add I am 33 and so is DH lol X

Welcome Kaymumm!!

33 is just fine :) I am 30 (will be 31 in Oct). To offer some hope, I have a girl in my office who has a 11 and 9 year old and just found out the day after her SOs vasectomy, that she is prego. She is 35 going on 36 :thumbup: Good luck to you!

I think the way to tell the differences is that if you stretch EWCM it’ll keep on stretching but... “leftovers” break more easily. I don’t know how I know that. I’ve become a font of very weird information over the years I’ve spent TTC :blush:
One floats and the other doesn’t as well apparently but I can never remember which way round it is...

I love this! I am always wondering the same thing! :haha: I don't really get EWCM too much, so any sign of it gets me excited!

Thanks Mom! That does help and makes sense. I believe I am due to Ovulate WED/THURS but hoping for Friday cuz hubby will be back Thurs!

Any update?! Did you get a +OPK Thursday for DHs return last night!? Fingers crossed for ya!

Hi Faith. I honestly do not know when I ovulated this cycle. Could have been Wednesday or Thursday. I am pretty sure I missed it though. It stinks but I am okay with it. Helping me to focus on something else this month. Not symptom spotting at all is kinda nice. :) Looking forward to seeing everyones BFPs this cycle woot!

Woop just got my strongest ever positive OPK ! The line came up straight away and it was so dark !

:happydance:Woohoo! that is awesome, babybump! I am actually really liking OPKs. I haven't really used them in the past, but feel they offer some reassurance as to what the heck is going on!!

That is SO AWESOME that it was super positive! Let the BDing begin/continue! :haha:

I’ve only used them last 3 cycles . I too like some reassurance as to what might be going on !

The two from today are alot lighter so looks like that was my surge!.

Sorry you missed your surge but glad your not feeling too down about it . I agree it’s nice to have other things to think about !

I’ve got a few birthdays coming up next few months most important is DD2s on 5 December so been looking at a few gifts for her today !

Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind me jumping on! I am also ttc#3 this is cycle 1. Have a DD who is 12 and a DS who is 10. I have a thread on here called finally ttc#3. if you'd kinda like my whole story! Still can't believe we are doing this. I'm excited but terrified. The gap is huge and can I do it all again? But the need and want for a baby has never left me so scared or not, we are doing this! I have PCOS so may not be easy but here goes! Baby dust to you all! X just to add I am 33 and so is DH lol X

Welcome Kaymumm!!

33 is just fine :) I am 30 (will be 31 in Oct). To offer some hope, I have a girl in my office who has a 11 and 9 year old and just found out the day after her SOs vasectomy, that she is prego. She is 35 going on 36 :thumbup: Good luck to you!

Hi!

Thank you! Oh wow that's amazing! Definitely gives me hope! I'm willing to give it my best shot!
Good luck to you too!

I just got my positive opk just now! So relieved as I thought it wasn't going to happen! I've just informed DH that his services will be required this evening, he smirked and told me he would see what he can do! 😂😂

Hope your all ok girls I had the two moles removed today I had stopped worrying but now I’m worried again the nurse said they send everyone’s of to be checked even if there not worried but now I’m going to be worrying waiting for the results my opks are getting darker so hopefully I ovulate this month x

Pretty sure I'm 4dpo today and my cp had gotten lower & firmer the day after I think I O'd, but today it's noticeably higher & softer. I'm sure it's too early to even have implanted though so just weird.

Pretty sure I'm 4dpo today and my cp had gotten lower & firmer the day after I think I O'd, but today it's noticeably higher & softer. I'm sure it's too early to even have implanted though so just weird.

I haven't paid much attention to CP in the past, but did this past month since I was symptom spotting like crazy! Mine changed alllll the time, then I'd google something and there'd be a response for bfp and bfn 🤷🏼*♀️ I still kinda pay attention but it was making me crazy :haha: good luck!!

Hi Faith. I honestly do not know when I ovulated this cycle. Could have been Wednesday or Thursday. I am pretty sure I missed it though. It stinks but I am okay with it. Helping me to focus on something else this month. Not symptom spotting at all is kinda nice. :) Looking forward to seeing everyones BFPs this cycle woot!

I'm glad you have a positive outlook on it 🙂 Sometimes, it's all you can do to keep trucking forward! Here's to September :happydance:

I’ve only used them last 3 cycles . I too like some reassurance as to what might be going on !

The two from today are alot lighter so looks like that was my surge!.

Sorry you missed your surge but glad your not feeling too down about it . I agree it’s nice to have other things to think about !

I’ve got a few birthdays coming up next few months most important is DD2s on 5 December so been looking at a few gifts for her today !

Agreed! I didn't actually miss my surge 😉 I'm taking the letrozole till Tuesday and go back for an ultrasound Thursday to check progess and find out when to trigger 😁 (I was super down about it, but not just looking forward to going back.) I did have a stomach bug last night and puked (sorry tmi) so maybe that was God's way of saying "we need you healthy to make baby!"

I'm still doing opks in case I get a surge before Thurs :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->