• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Ohh that’s good to hear Giggle . DD1 took 5 cycles and DD2 was 1st cycle . So this seems like a long time to me ha !

Welcome Bek I’ve no expierence either but wish you luck ! .

Hoping I had a Fetal Doppler with DD2 I think it was a AngelCare one . Took
A bit of getting used to once I knew it was her heartbeat and not my own I was picking up ha .

That’s a great test Hoping yes defiantly try and chill !

Lovely line hoping so exciting when you see the test line darker than the control line.

I went the GP yesterday for unrelated issues. Lovely female GP and we got talking . She did a pregnancy test which was negative but is sending me for HCG blood test given the fact my period was shorter than usual and may be too soon for a HPT to pick up this early after bleeding ?! .

All I know is I’ve had AF type cramps since Sunday night, had some stringy EWCM which seems to have just vanaished now and this morning I’ve had some slight brown watery discharge

So I’m kinda confused as to it all ! Over it now I just wanna get on with this cycle !

Oh bless you hun least she’s doing your bloods well I’m cycle day 25 now !! I’m over the moon I’ve not had no spotting this cycle I’m hoping this is me getting back to normal. X

Donna- YAY for no spotting!!

Baby- ughh sorry about the weird cycle. I hope that blood tests gets you some answers!

My cervix is really high and completely closed and it never feels fully closed anymore due to have kids and my opks have a darker line again (not positive) when they were completely negative .. I’ve done a pregnancy test there negative but I’m sure something catch’s my eye probally wishful thinking though. 😂 x

Oh it doesn’t show on here but defo something catching my eye probz an evap tho lol.

Top is an opk bottom is the pregnancy

Attachments

• D98F76CD-898F-42A6-99D7-E0984F112083.jpg
    D98F76CD-898F-42A6-99D7-E0984F112083.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 18
I see sth vvvvf Donna! Right where if you were to draw a straight line down from where the opk switches from the test are to that paper says max.

I see a faint shadow too but if these are the same ones you always use I always saw a line lol time to invest in some other pregnancy tests so I can get excited for you bahah!

Hoping this is the start of your BFP though and it gets darker!!

These arent the Internet cheapies I usually use these are just ones from the chemist near me .. but no doubt an evap 😂 thanks girls .. I’ll test again in a few days x

Are they the ones you always used? If not then WOOT WOOT :) I am hoping it gets darker!! I myself do not trust the cheapies.. I bought some from Pregmate and they all had a line on them and that was when my ovulation tests were showing positive finally so I am thinking they aren't accurate all though all the reviews online were good for them!

Are they the ones you always used? If not then WOOT WOOT :) I am hoping it gets darker!! I myself do not trust the cheapies.. I bought some from Pregmate and they all had a line on them and that was when my ovulation tests were showing positive finally so I am thinking they aren't accurate all though all the reviews online were good for them!
I realised that said are no there not the same cheapie ones I normally buy no I don’t trust them either really ..
thank you I’ll keep testing I just have a feeling but u no what it’s like when u want something u convince your self lol x

Ooh good luck Donna!!
I’m just waiting to ov :coffee: OH wants to BD every night lol, but I say every other til my pos opk

Momof2- I'd be trying the every other day approach this cycle myself. I would have done it every other day from after period until close to period due.

Donna- I thought that was what you were trying to say. I just wanted to confirm haha! YAY then and hey sometimes you just know! Good luck girly!! Rooting for you

If my cycle was a normal cycle I’d be due on Sunday I’ll see how it goes .. x I’m not expecting normal cycles yet but just getting there is good x

Anyone know anything about cp? I don't remember this happening when I was ttc my son, but I keep randomly finding my cervix opening is facing the back. But then the next day or maybe couple of days it'll be normal again :shrug: I know this indicates a tipped uterus. Does that affect ttc? (Obv dr would be the one to ask, jw if anyone here knew anything). Cd 8 of round 2 for me and I'm hopeful but scared. I was pregnant with my DS within weeks of stopping the pill so I don't know what to expect this time around.

I have a tipped uterus. I have now gotten pregnant 4 times. One was chemical. My cervix opening tends to roll under and face my back. Hope this helps!

I just ordered the CLEARBLUE weeks indicator test from the UK woot!! I will get it Tuesday the 25th! So exciting.

Regarding cp mine has been all over the place during all parts of my cycle. It has only ever been reliable with indicating fertile window (high/soft/open) but otherwise useless, especially in early pregnancy...so much so that this last time I stopped checking it at all! I just relied ov ovulation pain the cycle I fell pregnant and that was it.

Donna I also see a faint "something"! Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->