• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I hope you just missed it as well but caught it DTD wise haha. I wouldn't mind losing some weight. I have weight to lose. I never get that sick when pregnant though. I may feel a lil bit of nausea but I only threw up once and that was with my 2nd pregnancy after eating ramen soup lol.

Oh I have weight to lose Aswell lol.
Yeh wel we’ve dtd every other night all cycle so sure Here’s hoping x

Hey JL hope the break did you and DH good ! Good luck for this cycle. .

Looks like you caught the surge coming down Donna ! Good luck !

Hoping glad your tests are looking good! first few weeks are always so nerve wrecking !

My spotting seems to have stopped as of last night. I’ve got AF type cramps today too which I don’t usually get after AF has finished .

Next O could take place between CD 13/15. I may take a test on Friday just to have it clear in my mind lol I’m crazy yes!

This is tests today. Babyb not crazy! I did opks like cd 8 this cycle and my opk didn’t go positive until cd 20 this cycle lol. Excuse my terrible handwriting lol.

Attachments

• 484B3878-CED5-4F14-B881-6B5B930ABDE4.jpg
    484B3878-CED5-4F14-B881-6B5B930ABDE4.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 12
Donna-hoping this is your month!

Baby-good luck this month! The break did seem to do us well

Hoping- your lines look amazing, Praying this is your sticky bean this month.

Thanks guys! :) I hope so as well!

Oh donna that should have got it then! That was going to be my plan if I hadn't caught this cycle was to DTD every other day!

I’ve won a competition for the Clearblue® Connected Ovulation Test System I’ll be using it next cycle x

Wow that’s amazing ! Congrats ! Let us know how you get on .

We DTD every other day last cycle. I’ve told DH there needs to be more effort haha !

Haha I think so Hoping !

I’ve started to get slight EWCM this afternoon moreso after using the bathroom ! Hopefully I will ovulate earlier ! I usually get a positive opk 6/7 days after EWCM first starts
Crazy times!

Good luck ladies. Donna hope you caught the egg and won't need the opk tests you just won!

Babyb ooooh hope oving early is a good thing! It was for me ;) btw how many cycles did it take for you to conceive your kiddos?

I figured I’d post here for some advice, I tried to make my own thread, but only one person saw it.

We’re seeing a reproductive endocrinologist.
I started Letrozole on cycle day 3-7 (September 6th-10th), on the 14th I went in for an ultrasound to check my follicles and for the HSG test. When I went in on the 14th to get an ultrasound to check my follicles and to get the HSG test done. They ended up not doing to HSG test since I’ve been having some cramping the last two days. 
Instead they triggered me and I was scheduled for IUI on the 15th, but I only had two follicles. One on the right at 19mm and one on the left at 14mm. 
I’m currently on cycle day 16. 
Any advice from anyone that’s been through this would be so appreciated! This is our first round of fertility treatments.

Just a few more details:

I’m 26, my husband is 27, and we have an eight year old son. We have been trying to conceive for over a year, found out that his sperm count is a little low, and so far all of my tests have been normal. His sperm count was 15 million for his speed analysis. Motility and everything else was pretty good.

Hi nek, never done iui so can't offer advice but my guess is the cramping is from the multiple ovaries growing. Are you still in pain now? Did they forgo iui? And did you and hubby dtd anyway? Hopefully you still catch that egg :hugs:

Giggle- Did you buy a fetal doppler at all and if so what kind and do you like it? I am thinking of getting one after the first appt of course if all is good but just wanted to know which one might be best :)

I got one from a friend but hated it! I don't know the brand but it had the little sensor thing/mic all in one unit, no detachable wand. Definitely get one with a wand! It was very hard to pick up the hb with the one i had, terrible design. It also had no hb read out so if you wanted to guess you had to count on your own.

I did find it in my 8th week, but couldn't find it later (i did here and there, but couldn't find it at like 11 weeks) and it was causing me so much stress i put it away and gave it to my SIL after my 13 week scan. It was great when it worked but awful when it didn't.

Hi nek, never done iui so can't offer advice but my guess is the cramping is from the multiple ovaries growing. Are you still in pain now? Did they forgo iui? And did you and hubby dtd anyway? Hopefully you still catch that egg :hugs:

Yes, we did IUI Saturday, the 15th.
We DTD on the 14th (Trigger day), 15th (IUI day), 16th, and 17th. We didn’t yesterday, but plan to today.
I usually get ovulation cramps and that’s what my nurse was worried about, so they went ahead and Triggered me really early.
I’m not in pain anymore. I had spotting 3 days post Trigger with some cramping.
My nurse told me that it was probably implantation bleeding. Which I thought was far too soon, but apparently with IUI you can implant as early as three days. So, I don’t know.
This is our first round of Letrozole, Ovidrel, and IUI.
We conceived our son completely naturally back in 2009, but have not been able to conceive naturally this go around.

Thanks Giggle! I was looking at the ones that looked like the ones in the doctor offices :)

My latest test on lunch break one hour hold. I suppose I will back off testing now.. lol maybe will test again sat or sun but I need to chill!

Attachments

• 497F2FD1-FEA8-4C86-8469-F43EC2A13AF6.jpg
    497F2FD1-FEA8-4C86-8469-F43EC2A13AF6.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back