• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I think I see something so faint too! Donna . Good luck !

Good luck to you too Mom. I’m going with the same this cycle . Although I am not doing any OPKs ... upto now.

I wasn’t going to do opks but I just can’t help but pee on things :haha: good luck Baby!

Morning girls I woke in the night boiling and so thirsty even tho it was freezing and raining out side that happens when I’m pregnant and my boobs are sore this morning I’ve done another treat and I’m convinced there is a faint line one minute and not the next I’ll do another tomorrow.
Cd26 here x

.. this site Eats lines lol c
Well I’ve done a different type and looks negative..
even if my period comes I’ll be happy I’ve had a whole cycle with no spotting and I’m hoping it’s a normal lenght and now doesn’t go on super long 😂😂.
My opks are getting darker which is wierd but Ino some people’s get darker before af shows .. x

Attachments

• 01B91E44-0C43-480F-A9DA-8AE1C76211B5.jpg
    01B91E44-0C43-480F-A9DA-8AE1C76211B5.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 873730C9-1384-4B9F-A4E5-FD0D81FE12E9.jpg
    873730C9-1384-4B9F-A4E5-FD0D81FE12E9.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 4551E2EA-6987-41B4-A254-DE16DF2B982D.jpg
    4551E2EA-6987-41B4-A254-DE16DF2B982D.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 12
I’ve done a early one 10mui and it’s negative so I’m not pregnant . Just hope I come on soon Now and can say it’s been a normal cycle x

Sorry about the negative Donna but happy your cycles are getting back to normal and no spotting !

Thanks girls .. I’m really hoping for a period soon now and not a super long cycle 😂😂 x I am gutted I really feel pregnant and my cervix is still so high I can barely feel it I’m not out I suppose untill af shows x as I don’t no when I ovulated x

Ohh they are good signs Donna , maybe you tested too early ?! .

Maybe hun I doubt it but I just want to start ovulating regularly again so I no there is a real chance x

My cm is snot like white but snotty and thick I’ve never seen it before x

Donna- as hoping said you are not out till you are out so fingers crossed for you and sending a ton of baby dust your way!

AFM- I feel like I can finally truly update you all in case you haven't seen my other thread. On 9/14 I got a positive pregnancy test but I didn't want to believe it. I was only 7 maybe 9 DPO as I didn't track this month and was just going off when my app said I should have O. The line was super dark which was different from my previous cycles (just felt maybe I can truly make frer positives when not prego.) The kicker for me was it was the first time I had gotten a line on an IC. So the next day I caved and took a clearblue digital and about passed out when I checked it and it said pregnant. I had my first blood draw on 9/17 which was 225.20 and then my 2nd on 9/20 which was 810.40. I think I am still in shock and really honestly on the fence if I should be truly excited yet or just keep calm till I am 12 weeks.

Donna- as hoping said you are not out till you are out so fingers crossed for you and sending a ton of baby dust your way!

AFM- I feel like I can finally truly update you all in case you haven't seen my other thread. On 9/14 I got a positive pregnancy test but I didn't want to believe it. I was only 7 maybe 9 DPO as I didn't track this month and was just going off when my app said I should have O. The line was super dark which was different from my previous cycles (just felt maybe I can truly make frer positives when not prego.) The kicker for me was it was the first time I had gotten a line on an IC. So the next day I caved and took a clearblue digital and about passed out when I checked it and it said pregnant. I had my first blood draw on 9/17 which was 225.20 and then my 2nd on 9/20 which was 810.40. I think I am still in shock and really honestly on the fence if I should be truly excited yet or just keep calm till I am 12 weeks.

Be excited bc regardless of what happens down the road, right now in this moment you are pregnant. Try to enjoy it and best wishes for a happy & healthy pregnancy! <3

I am on CD10 today and i just got my first flashing smiley on the clear blue digital opk. Now this is super early for me because i used to ovulate way up at cd20-22 so am hoping this is a good sign!!! Xx

I second what mky says! One of my regrets with the m/c was not celebrating the short time I was pregnant...i spent it all worried :roll:
Odd are in your favor jl!!! Congratulations again!

Good luck this cycle vicky!

Hope ur ok girls I’ve had such bad period pains all day and uno when u feel like ur period has started but it hasn’t . My boobs are hurting me to so maybe it’s on the way cd27 x

Congratulations JL! I agree with the other ladies celebrate. Fingers crossed all goes well for you x

Urgh Donna hope AF stays away !

My cervix is still tightly closed and no spotting or anthing no idea what’s going on &#128514; x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->