TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Thanks hun I no the clear blues say do of a morning but do u think I should do another today?

Good luck Donna! Looks like you are very close to O.

Your definitely about to ovulate!! I bet you get your static tomorrow. Xx

I am symtom spotting like hell (and i know its probably too early!!) but my Boobs have been so so sore for 2 days, am so grumpy and emotional today (i cried my eyes out helping my little boy with his homework this morning) and i keep having bad pains in my left side. Whether they are symtoms or not i dont know but i also feel like am going to start AF at any point. I may do but my cycle used to be 30-33 days long if i remember rightly (its been that long since i had a period). With my first pregnancy, my house was robbed 3 days before i got a Bfp and I remember my husband was away at the time and i just couldnt stop crying, even two days after it was robbed, now I dont know if that was a normal reaction or not but i kind if feel exactly the same now. Oh well time will tell i suppose xx Edited to add i am 5dpo and cd24 today xx

Will you test before AF is due? So sorry you got robbed a while back. So scary!

QUOTE="Mom15, post: 39096242, member: 600322"]Will you test before AF is due? So sorry you got robbed a while back. So scary![/QUOTE]

I will probably test next Saturday, if i can hold out that long (am a poas addict), am due AF around 16th so that will be 3 days before, although ive never actually had a positive before missed Af, ive never had a positive until 5 days late!! Just wishing this week away now hoping the :witch: stays away xx :dust: to all xx

Your definitely about to ovulate!! I bet you get your static tomorrow. Xx

I am symtom spotting like hell (and i know its probably too early!!) but my Boobs have been so so sore for 2 days, am so grumpy and emotional today (i cried my eyes out helping my little boy with his homework this morning) and i keep having bad pains in my left side. Whether they are symtoms or not i dont know but i also feel like am going to start AF at any point. I may do but my cycle used to be 30-33 days long if i remember rightly (its been that long since i had a period). With my first pregnancy, my house was robbed 3 days before i got a Bfp and I remember my husband was away at the time and i just couldnt stop crying, even two days after it was robbed, now I dont know if that was a normal reaction or not but i kind if feel exactly the same now. Oh well time will tell i suppose xx Edited to add i am 5dpo and cd24 today xx

I think I'd be crying pregnant or not! So sorry you had to go through that! Fingers crossed for you that your symptoms are a good sign!

AHH Donna so excited for you!!!! Catch that egg.

Momof2- I was quick reading through trying to catch up, did I miss an update from you?

We told our girls last Wednesday but unfortunately not all were with us face to face. This weekend we finally got all the girls and got the picture I wanted so that we could share on facebook. My husband's ex made it seem like his girls were so hurt by this news....you tell me do any of the girls look upset to you? I didn't expect her to be over the moon happy for us but I didn't expect, well I lie I kind of figured she would be nasty and say stuff to him about the girls that wasn't true.
20181006_094955.jpg

Aww great photo jl :) I tested with maybe an hour and a half hold today, got another vfl. Due for AF tomorrow so should be interesting. I see my gyno on Tuesday either way!

Momof2- I wonder if you are like me and just seem to always pop a vfl on FRER before AF. I to this day don't know if I was truly pregnant back when I got the lines or not, just was odd to me that every month I was getting lines. When I compared my 9 dpo test this cycle to the 3 previous cycles I got positives you could see a huge difference in this cycles test. I hope in your case things are different and your lines get darker!!! Are you taking baby aspirin at all? If not say something to your gyno about it. When I kept having this issue and I went and talked to my OB she suggested it. I started taking it and next cycle I got my full blown positive.

No hun, never heard of taking that before. I will definitely bring it up though! My lines have never continued past 10dpo so I’m holding on to what tiny bit of hope I have left that it’s darker tomorrow but I’m sure I’ll wake up to AF :(

Hi all! Wondering if I could join you!? We have just started TTC #3 and I will be testing October 18th! I am 3DPO on Sunday 10/7/18 (I ovulated on Oct 4th)

Hi all! Wondering if I could join you!? We have just started TTC #3 and I will be testing October 18th! I am 3DPO on Sunday 10/7/18 (I ovulated on Oct 4th)
Welcome hun hope u catch that egg! X

Hi girls so my opks are fainter today.. I hope I defo ovulated I should do tho .. we dtd this morning x and have done it all through fertile window x

Do u think that my opk was defo positive ? Still looks a tiny tad lighter to me but my clear blue was positive so I’m sure it’s right x

3023A34A-6ECE-4B49-A3B7-D32D03747918.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->