TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hope AF stays away for you Baby! :hugs:
AFM- still very slowly working towards my :bfp: too slowly for my likings, with my history of ectopic. AF due Sunday, so we’ll see what happens. I have one FRER left

Cd22 of normally 28 days. Anywhere from 7-9dpo. Been trying to stay chill this go round and not get my hopes up, but felt awful yesterday. Almost like I hadn't slept in days even though I got good sleep. Headachey, slightly nauseous, super fatigued. Today my nips feel sore which has only ever happened when I'm pregnant, but only a little bit so who knows could be anything. My back is super achey and tmi but I'm so gassy. :oops: I also think I have an ear infection though (boo!) so that could attribute to not feeling good. Completely wasted a cheapie this morning and bfn of course!

Today I feel as if AF is on her way early . I’ve got AF type cramps and I’ve broke out in more spots than a teenager !
Hope af stays away hun so cd11 here and 4th day of a blank circle I was hoping for a flashing by now I was so positive this cycle and now I feel like I’m not going to ovulate x

Hope AF stays away for you Baby! :hugs:
AFM- still very slowly working towards my :bfp: too slowly for my likings, with my history of ectopic. AF due Sunday, so we’ll see what happens. I have one FRER left

Thanks Mom !

Hope your lines get darker look forward to seeing it !

Hope af stays away hun so cd11 here and 4th day of a blank circle I was hoping for a flashing by now I was so positive this cycle and now I feel like I’m not going to ovulate x

Thanks !

Hopefully you will ovulate maybe a bit later than what you think ?!

Cd22 of normally 28 days. Anywhere from 7-9dpo. Been trying to stay chill this go round and not get my hopes up, but felt awful yesterday. Almost like I hadn't slept in days even though I got good sleep. Headachey, slightly nauseous, super fatigued. Today my nips feel sore which has only ever happened when I'm pregnant, but only a little bit so who knows could be anything. My back is super achey and tmi but I'm so gassy. :oops: I also think I have an ear infection though (boo!) so that could attribute to not feeling good. Completely wasted a cheapie this morning and bfn of course!

Hope these are all good signs for you as you
May be testing too early ! Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks <3 and Oh l'm SURE I was testing too early. But what's a girl with a bag of internet cheapies to do :rofl:

Just back from the Dr. He said my ear actually looked fine but since I'm now stuffy on that one side it's probably a sinus infection and wrote me a prescription for amoxicillin. He said it was pregnancy safe just in case I am, but I'm still worried it'll make me not implant if I haven't already or something.

I’ve got tons of ewcm tonight fingers crossed it means ovulation is on it’s way , we dtd the last two nights and I’m to tired tonight so tomorrow will have to do lol x

How odd Donna. Maybe it will start Flashing soon?

Myker- How many DPO are you now?

Somewhere between 8-10dpo today. Let myself down and wasted a frer this morning. #-o Thought I was actually having more willpower but took a cheapie and thought mayyyybe possibly one spot was catching my eye so dipped a frer in there and stark white of course. I know it's still super early but sore nips are giving me (probably false) hope and I was thinking if I had enough hcg to cause that then maybe I'd have enough to make a line. Nips could just be a non preggo hormone thing though of course. Who knows :shrug: Know it's still early. Will prob try another frer Sunday. Expecting AF either Wednesday or Thursday.

I’ve not tested . Just going to wait for AF to show , no doubt she will as got typical AF cramps so probably be over the weekend .

Glad your OPKs are getting darker Doon fingers crossed .

Sorry about your BFN MK ! Good luck for next test .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->