TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Yayyy ! I think it’s the day after for 1dpo . So today got your static smiley, tomorrow ovulation then next day 1dpo. CD20 you will be 1dpo . That’s how I think most ladies do it anyway. Anyone correct me please if wrong! Thanks

Thank you, ive BD’d this morning aswell and will tomorrow morning (Hubby works nights) so am hoping we can catch that Egg!! Exciting!! Xx

Cd18 for me today and i Finally have my static Smiley face (been getting flashing smileys since Cd10) 7 days of flashing smileys were taking their toll, Thought i was never going to Ovulate. Now, we BD’d yesterday morning and am thinking BD for the next three days but i read that for best chances you should BD every other day over O day. God i dont know what to do!! Also when do i start classing myself in the 2ww? Is that from positive Opk? So tomorrow would be 1dpo? Sorry for all the questions!!! Thanks for any advice xx

Usually you ovulate about 24 hrs after a positive test so 2 days after the positive would be 1dpo. They say sperm takes about 30ish hrs to fully regenerate so if you do it again too soon there might not be as many swimmers, but I usually go for every day. I think it'd only be an issue if the guy has sperm count problems. Once that eggie is released it has about 24hrs to be fertilized, so always better to make sure you get the BD'ing in asap.

Hope ur all ok girls cd8 here .. clearblue says to start testing today so I have done .. my cheap opks are looking dark already so fingers crossed for this month x

Donna: fingers crossed for ya, was honestly just wondering how you were doing. Glad to see the update.

Momof2: arent you close to testing??

Thanks girls .. I’m really hoping for a normal cycle .. with the normal cycle last cycle I’m hoping this one will be x

@jlmeans0422 I’ve caved and tested at 8dpo this aft :rofl: but I’m hesistant because I seem to pull a line every month then 10dpo :bfn:s and AF shows

It is just so strange Momof2.... 8 dpo last like what 3 cycles you always get a line then it goes away? How odd right! HOPEFULLY NOT THIS TIME!!!

Girls any one use the clearblue advanced ovulation tests so it said to start yday and I got a blank circle and I got a blank circle today is it normal to get another blank on day 2 obv I might not ovulate around day 14 which I think this is presuming fingers crossed I do get a peak tho x

Girls any one use the clearblue advanced ovulation tests so it said to start yday and I got a blank circle and I got a blank circle today is it normal to get another blank on day 2 obv I might not ovulate around day 14 which I think this is presuming fingers crossed I do get a peak tho x

Hi Donna, i wrote up a big reply to you yesterday but this site was playing up. Ive been using them this month, I had 2 or 3 days of blanks, 7 days of smileys and on cd 18 finally a static smiley. I knew i ovulated late due to my last pregnancies but started testing early incase my cycle had changed as its my first month off Mirena. I would keep testing, you should definitely get your peak, Good luck xx

Hi Donna, i wrote up a big reply to you yesterday but this site was playing up. Ive been using them this month, I had 2 or 3 days of blanks, 7 days of smileys and on cd 18 finally a static smiley. I knew i ovulated late due to my last pregnancies but started testing early incase my cycle had changed as its my first month off Mirena. I would keep testing, you should definitely get your peak, Good luck xx
Thanks hun well it’s another blank today but like you said I may have just started testing to early which is what I hope .. x

Hope you get a smiley soon donna !

Nothing much to report from me I’m between 8/6 DPO. Not sure when I ovaulted this month either CD13/14 or 15 lol AF type cramps and back ache this morning.

I’m gonna cave and do a test on Friday I think ! I hope I ovulated early . AF is due Sun/Mon Tue .

Only thing I know for sure is my luteal phase is 11 days which is kinda helpful anyway in some respects !

Thanks hun well it’s another blank today but like you said I may have just started testing to early which is what I hope .. x

You’ll continue to get blanks until a rise in ur estrogen which will then show the flashing smiley, you’ll continue getting flashing until ur peak. Most is within 4 days of flashing but some like myself is longer.

Am on Cd 21 today 2dpo, ive had weird period type pains today with pinching on my side!! Am hoping this is a good sign but its probably all in my head as i know 2dpo is pretty early!! Fingers crossed for some Bfp’s this cycle xx

Today I feel as if AF is on her way early . I’ve got AF type cramps and I’ve broke out in more spots than a teenager !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->