TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hopefully we aren’t!! Fingers crossed!! Time will tell though :(

Yep fingers tightly crossed, this bit is always the hardest part getting to af. It’s my anniversary on 19th would love a bfp as my present but nothing’s ever that easy

Yep fingers tightly crossed, this bit is always the hardest part getting to af. It’s my anniversary on 19th would love a bfp as my present but nothing’s ever that easy

I was telling my coworker that I wish had something that came acrossed my forehead when I was Oing so i knew lol. I’m using Flo and Ovia right now to track. Flo says I should have Oed the 2nd and Ovia says I Oed the 4th. I used to have FF but after my trial ran out, I didn’t want to pay for it cuz I’m cheap lol. Now I’m getting a headache as we speak ugh usually a sign AF will be here in a day or 2.

I was telling my coworker that I wish had something that came acrossed my forehead when I was Oing so i knew lol. I’m using Flo and Ovia right now to track. Flo says I should have Oed the 2nd and Ovia says I Oed the 4th. I used to have FF but after my trial ran out, I didn’t want to pay for it cuz I’m cheap lol. Now I’m getting a headache as we speak ugh usually a sign AF will be here in a day or 2.

Oh man! I hope not!

I use FF but just the free one and temp. I usually use my clear blue advanced monitor think I’ll go back to that this month just temping but before that opks

How long have you been ttc for?

Oh man! I hope not!

I use FF but just the free one and temp. I usually use my clear blue advanced monitor think I’ll go back to that this month just temping but before that opks

How long have you been ttc for?

We’ve been trying since January. So 9 months. I had an IUD for almost 6 years. My cycles vary from 29-31 days.

We’ve been trying since January. So 9 months. I had an IUD for almost 6 years. My cycles vary from 29-31 days.

I hope it’s soon for you.

Cody took 14 months

Olivia 2 years 2 months

Erin first month ntnp

Leo took 4 years

I hope my experience is different this time

I hope it’s soon for you.

Cody took 14 months

Olivia 2 years 2 months

Erin first month ntnp

Leo took 4 years

I hope my experience is different this time
I wouldn’t be completely devastated if I wasn’t this month just because I’m waiting on benefits at my new job, but it would be great to tell everyone at Christmas! My husband always says it’ll happen when it’s meant to happen. So we shall see what the next couple of days brings! I’ll probably just buy a cheap test tonight and take it in the morning if AF doesn’t show up. Then I’ll take another Friday if she hasn’t shown. Usually I don’t go over 31 days. But I’ve only had 9 months of cycles.

Good luck ladies! I went out and bought a 3 pack of FRER today to use for tomorrow morning...

Of course I caved and took one this afternoon...

BFN :(

So hoping FMU will have a different result tomorrow or the next day! Then those are my last two tests! So they have to be positive or AF will start!

Good luck ladies! I went out and bought a 3 pack of FRER today to use for tomorrow morning...

So hoping FMU will have a different result tomorrow or the next day! Then those are my last two tests! So they have to be positive or AF will start!
Good luck to you too!! I was disappointed with the FRER. I’ve read a lot that they give false negatives so instead of spending more money on them, I bought 4 dollar store cheapies tonight. If AF isn’t here in the morning, I’ll take one. Laying in bed and feeling little pinchy cramps that are coming in waves. Have a full feeling in my lower abdomen and pubic area (like I have a full bladder). Hoping that’s not a sign AF is coming :( FXed!!!

Good luck to you too!! I was disappointed with the FRER. I’ve read a lot that they give false negatives so instead of spending more money on them, I bought 4 dollar store cheapies tonight. If AF isn’t here in the morning, I’ll take one. Laying in bed and feeling little pinchy cramps that are coming in waves. Have a full feeling in my lower abdomen and pubic area (like I have a full bladder). Hoping that’s not a sign AF is coming :( FXed!!!

You know it’s so annoying but your hubby is right fingers crossed! I’ve onlh started so don’t expect anything soon I take ages to conceive plus I’m nearly 38!

Boo! Hope you get a bfp soon, how many dpo are you?

ASFM

7dpo

Feeling sick again this morning
Full cramping
Fuller bb’s for last few days
Sore throat
Achy legs
Headache

Weird temp again today well over 37.0 :shrug:

CF8DE135-3F91-4A2D-8AE1-A5B18CA51DEB.png 6DE93718-AF92-452E-B455-6AE5767D6C69.jpeg 1339F6BD-69B9-4AE9-A838-BF17AEFBFBC8.jpeg A564882E-D374-42B7-8AFF-ECD81E938925.jpeg Good luck girls

I’m dpo today and got this it’s so hard to pick up but it’s pink and came within the time limit .. I’ll test again tomoz I don’t normally even get a faint noticeable line to af is due x

BFN this morning. I’ll test again in the morning if AF doesn’t come. I had some pinching feelings on and off last night and they didn’t seem like AF cramps, but who knows.

E2F97300-5AB9-44BF-B7BF-3069104A024F.jpeg

View attachment 1045700 View attachment 1045702 View attachment 1045704 View attachment 1045706 Good luck girls

I’m dpo today and got this it’s so hard to pick up but it’s pink and came within the time limit .. I’ll test again tomoz I don’t normally even get a faint noticeable line to af is due x

Ohh I just came into this thread to see if you had posted lol ! I see something on the inverted / test checker !I hope it’s the start of a BFP good luck !!!

I’m sorry for bfn Cj! Hope it was just too early. How many dpo are you?

Donna - looking promising. I can see that faint shadow on the first regular pic.

I’m sorry for bfn Cj! Hope it was just too early. How many dpo are you?

Donna - looking promising. I can see that faint shadow on the first regular pic.

Well, I’m not exactly sure when I ovulated. Flo says projected O date was the 2nd. But I had a little bit of EWCM the 3rd and Ovia says I Od the 4th and I have a late luteal phase. Today would be on CD12 if I Od on the 4th. AF due tomorrow.

Okay ladies. So the weirdest thing happened at work on my lunch break. It felt like AF showed up. So I went to the bathroom prepared and nothing. I washed and dried my hands and went back into the stall (I was alone in the bathroom thankfully) and decided to check my CM. I felt super runny so I thought maybe she would be here later today so I wanted to see if my CM would confirm that. I pulled out a pea sized glob of CM that was clear and cloudy looking. Reminded me of healthy nose mucus lol. It was stretchy, gooey, and felt like a snotty booger hahaha. Thoughts??? Have any of you had this before AF came?? I don’t remember ever experiencing that, but then again I don’t normally shove my fingers in there when AF could be here any day. On top of that, I’ve had mild cramping right under my belly button for the last few hours. I’m at a loss lol

I’ve had a big blob of cm right before AF was due in the past CJ and got a BFN , however I had it again just before AF was due this cycle and got a BFP. Good luck

I’ve had a big blob of cm right before AF was due in the past CJ and got a BFN , however I had it again just before AF was due this cycle and got a BFP. Good luck
HAHA dang it! Guess we’ll just have to see! Congrats on your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->