TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

As for me nausea again all morning and migraine all morning too. Go figure I have ewcm now lol

Temp changed my ovulation day so I’m doing it all over again now ](*,)

Hi everyone

Thank you for all the lovely comments. It’s lovely too see some familiar names in here. I’ve had a pretty busy week so just catching up on all the amazing news in here now ❤️
Congratulations to everyone who got their positive this week, it’s really exciting too see.
Although I’m not actually going to try till next month I’m still tracking my cycle this month on the lead up to it. Currently on CD9.
This week we attended the opening of the hospital room where we delivered Aspen. We have been fundraising this year to create a room specifically for people who’s babies are born sleeping. It was so glorious too see all the hard work come together to create such a beautiful space. My wee boy was filming an advert this week too for Edinburgh Zoo so make sure and keep an eye out for it for those in the UK.

View attachment 1045276

Wow That’s such an amazing thing to do!

Your boy looks like he had fun doing the advert that’s cool !

Af arrrived this morning which is early for me. So i had a 29 day cycle with a LP of only 9 or 10 days. Onto the next month, good luck to everyone with and still awaiting bfp xx

Could you have ovulated earlier than what you think ?

2dpo - same as 3dpo

3dpo - migraine and vomited 3 times, exhausted

4dpo - mild nausea when I woke up with a
niggly headache, cramp through night, temp dip to coverline, ewcm and crampy legs

Completely on tenterhooks about seeing spotting, still getting dull cramp now, I’m not on bcomplex til I see stopped drinking 2 weeks ago but have a night out tonight I totally forgot about.

Could you have ovulated earlier than what you think ?

Am not really sure to be honest. Clearblue gave me a smiley at cd 18 and flo app had me down as ovulating on cd19 (1st Oct) however since starting Af my ovulation date has changed to cd18. We bd’d cd17, 18 and 19 so god knows. Ive ordered more ovulation tests and a bbt thermometer so i am going to start tempting. My period is very very heavy, which is unusual for me going by my old cycles but like ive said i havent had a period for years. My 1st period following removal of mirena was very light and 4 days long. Suppose this could be me clearing out. Its only my first proper cycle so i cant be too disappointed xx

Flo app always gave me a wrong O date even when it had a few cycles already logged, so I switched to FF then started using OPKs.

Yeah I think after not having a proper AF for such a long time the first one was always going to be the worst ! Hope it eases soon! Good luck with tempting for this cycle !

Vicky - I wonder if you had a chemical with those faint lines you had. With mine last year I got faint lines on three different brands the day my period started. I only tested because my period didn’t start the morning I thought it would, so I tested just for her to arrive later that day. I kept testing and had faint lines for 6 days before it went bfn. My period was heavier and longer than normal. I also temped and it stayed up til about 4/5 days into my period before it dropped.
Good luck for this cycle!
Good luck to everyone else! Who is testing next? Loved seeing those bfps :) and I’m ready for more pee sticks. I have nothing to pee on ladies so you have to do it for me. Serious poas withdrawal over here.

Flo app always gave me a wrong O date even when it had a few cycles already logged, so I switched to FF then started using OPKs.

Yeah I think after not having a proper AF for such a long time the first one was always going to be the worst ! Hope it eases soon! Good luck with tempting for this cycle !

Thank you, i have FF aswell but think i need to temp to get the best out of it but also need more cycles to get a true picture xx

Vicky - I wonder if you had a chemical with those faint lines you had. With mine last year I got faint lines on three different brands the day my period started. I only tested because my period didn’t start the morning I thought it would, so I tested just for her to arrive later that day. I kept testing and had faint lines for 6 days before it went bfn. My period was heavier and longer than normal. I also temped and it stayed up til about 4/5 days into my period before it dropped.
Good luck for this cycle!
Good luck to everyone else! Who is testing next? Loved seeing those bfps :) and I’m ready for more pee sticks. I have nothing to pee on ladies so you have to do it for me. Serious poas withdrawal over here.

I have actually said this to my husband and the only two other people i have told we are ttc. I 100% had faint lines on 3 tests. But as soon as i seen the blood i stopped testing. I havent been this heavy since i was between 17 and 20 and had ovarian cysts. Hopefully this next cycle will tell me more xx thank you xx

Hiiii! Baby dust to all! I’m currently 9-10dpo. DH and I have been trying since January after I had my almost 6 yr old IUD removed. I’ve had some really odd symptoms this past week so I’m crossing my fingers for a BFP! AF due 16th or 17th!

Hiiii! Baby dust to all! I’m currently 9-10dpo. DH and I have been trying since January after I had my almost 6 yr old IUD removed. I’ve had some really odd symptoms this past week so I’m crossing my fingers for a BFP! AF due 16th or 17th!
Good luck !

CJ! I am 9DPO today and couldn’t help but POAS this morning... BFN :( I know it’s srill early but I felt like testing because I have been nauseous through the day since 7dpo which is really unusual for me! So, because I was assuming the nausea was coming from HCG, I thought for sure I would test BFP! But no, nothing! Ugh! Still on and off nauseous today and slightly more sensitive to certain smells, but NO OTHER SYMPTOMS!

So I’m going to try to wait until Monday, Oct 15th to text again... AF is due Thursday, Oct 18th

Baby dust!!

BSelck! So glad hear from someone’s that’s had a similar cycle! I’m torn on if I should test in the morning or wait for AF. My bestie recommended I wait. I’ve been nauseous after every meal today! Couldn’t even finish my dinner and felt like barfing! Hope we both get BFPs! If I don’t, I think AF is gonna be a mean one this month!!

CJ- let’s test together tomorrow morning! My AF is due either Wednesday or Thursday- so trying to hold out until tomorrow 12DPO to test!

I’m 6dpo but thought I was 7dpo (FF) changed it but I’m not convinced. Cramping on and off til the afternoon and some pulling stretching pain this morning. Icky in the afternoon and after food can’t finish it but do think I’m out. Weird temp was 37.20 today too high! Nipples sore on and off since yesterday

Last edited:
CJ- let’s test together tomorrow morning! My AF is due either Wednesday or Thursday- so trying to hold out until tomorrow 12DPO to test!
I’ll stop after the gym tonight and grab another test. I used my last one yesterday morning. My problem is I don’t know exactly when I ovulated. We DTD on the 3rd and I had a little bit of EWCM so idk If that was an indication of ovulation or if I ovulated the 4th. My cervix was extremely high on the 3rd and when I check Saturday it was medium height but felt firm. I haven’t dried up at all. I had a cramp last night that felt like a possible pre-AF cramp, but who knows. No sore breasts, but still have the nausea. I used a FRER test Sunday morning. I’ll test again tomorrow if I don’t start by the morning, but i think I’m out :(

I’ll stop after the gym tonight and grab another test. I used my last one yesterday morning. My problem is I don’t know exactly when I ovulated. We DTD on the 3rd and I had a little bit of EWCM so idk If that was an indication of ovulation or if I ovulated the 4th. My cervix was extremely high on the 3rd and when I check Saturday it was medium height but felt firm. I haven’t dried up at all. I had a cramp last night that felt like a possible pre-AF cramp, but who knows. No sore breasts, but still have the nausea. I used a FRER test Sunday morning. I’ll test again tomorrow if I don’t start by the morning, but i think I’m out :(

Fingers crossed!

I feel out too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"