TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Boo! Hope you get a bfp soon, how many dpo are you?

I’m 12DPO today Wantingagirl and I had a big BFN this morning :(

AF should be here tomorrow or Thursday. So I still have a couple days to pray however I feel like the symptoms im having would have brought a BFP by now!

I’ve been nauseous in and off since 7 DPO, super gassy (TMI mostly 7DPO- 10DPO), and overall just emotional!

CJ! - sorry for your BFN today as well!! Hope we get that BFP tomorrow morning! It will be the last test I have!

AF should be here tomorrow or Thursday. So I still have a couple days to pray however I feel like the symptoms im having would have brought a BFP by now!

I’ve been nauseous in and off since 7 DPO, super gassy (TMI mostly 7DPO- 10DPO), and overall just emotional!

CJ! - sorry for your BFN today as well!! Hope we get that BFP tomorrow morning! It will be the last test I have!
B - I thought AF came today, but she sure didn’t! I checked my cervix tonight and it’s high and has a squishy/firmish feeling to it. CM was wet but not much of it compared to when I checked it this afternoon at work and got a gloopy, stretchy specimen. Testing again in the morning. Hoping AF isn’t here by then. I’ll be on CD30. Good luck!!!

I had a bit of nausea on and off today. Discomfort in the center of my uterus and lower abdomen. Pulling sensation under my bellybutton. I’m at the point where I don’t know if I’m pregnant or not. SMH

Any news B? I got another BFN this morning. Still no AF

Donna, I just looked back and with my last my tests looked just like yours at 10dpo.

Anyone else having trouble with the website struggling to load?

Donna, I just looked back and with my last my tests looked just like yours at 10dpo.

Anyone else having trouble with the website struggling to load?
Yes! Takes forever to type a response!!

I can see those two lines !! Didn’t even have to look my eyes just focused in on it ! Good luck ! Go get a FRER !!
They don’t sell them near me i have to go to town I’ll test again in the morning and I’ve got a clear blue digital I no there not very sensitive though..so I won’t do that yet x

Ooooooh good luck everyone! I’m testing Friday and Saturday. It’s my anniversary Friday what a present that would be and testing before going out sat night!

Thanks girls I don’t have much hope I’ve been getting faint lines on some then some look negative and I’ve just felt my cervix and it feels quite open when earlier it felt closed .. I honestly thought we had done it this cycle next cycle I’m not testing early I’m going to try and just relax but Ino I always seem to get pregnant so easily when I’m not trying ! But it’s so easier said than done isn’t it .. stil 4/5 days till period is due was a 29 day cycle last time and I’m cycle 24

I couldn’t get a FRER the day I wanted one either Donna so annoying ! My cervix felt open just the same as previous months too . Not sure about now as I am not checking. Oh yeah soon as your TTC everything goes out the window and we can become obsessed !!

Maybe a more relaxed approach is what you need given you fall pregnant easily when not trying . Good luck with you next test !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->