TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Yup, Myles Troy. The boys have been fantastic. I was very nervous ds2 would be extremely jealous but he isn't at all. In fact twice he has offered the baby his blanket. Love my boys!

Aww that’s so cute of your DS2! Kids are amazing and always surprise me ! I’m kinda nervous as to how DD2 will react once baby is here . She is very clingy to me ! I’ve been including the girls in the pregnancy and showing them baby things anyway so they don’t feel left out!

I was on this thread a while ago but dropped off! Lovely to see new (and impending) babies!
I’m still trying for #3. My cycles had finally been regular after years of being all over the place but went haywire after an early loss in July. Finally ovulated again late in this cycle so hoping my body is sorting itself out!

It’s nice to see you post again Jelly ! Sorry you’ve not had your BFP. Fingers crossed you get it very soon !!

How are you ladies all doing ?! My notifications for this thread keep stopping ! So annoying .

Today we found out we are having a boy ! He is very active and naughty ! Was nearly getting re scheduled for another scan because the lady couldn’t get all the measurements !
Yay congratulations hun! x

Congratulations babybump!!! That is awesome! How exciting to have a boy after just girls. Have you told them yet?

I had my baby on 1/19! He has been great. We are just getting through the sleep deprivation stage but it hasn't been too terrible as my mom is staying with us to help with the bigger kids.

View attachment 1053745
Congratulations hun he is beautiful! X

I was on this thread a while ago but dropped off! Lovely to see new (and impending) babies!
I’m still trying for #3. My cycles had finally been regular after years of being all over the place but went haywire after an early loss in July. Finally ovulated again late in this cycle so hoping my body is sorting itself out!
Hope you get your bfp soon hun! Still nothing for us either , but to be honest I’m really in two minds lately as to wether we should just stop trying and enjoy our boys! Life is getting a lot easier now there getting older were off on holiday this year and I really think I’m done with the baby stage but then a part of me can’t let go and I worry I’ll regret it if I don’t have another ! So I don’t no what to do. At the moment just going with the flow not trying not preventing and we will see what happens. Don’t seem like I’m going to get pregnant anyway! X

Thanks donna & baby!

Will type more later....falling asleep...

Thanks everyone! CD1 for me today, but while I didn’t get a BFP it’s nice to have ovulated again and hoping for a normal cycle now.

@donnarobinson I can understand that thinking. It’s a big decision to make! I think NTNP is quite a good way to go in that situation. Hope you have a lovely holiday, where are you off to?

@donnarobinson i totally understandable that feeling. I know I've only just had ds3 but i have been thinking ahead to a fourth kid and whether that's something i'll want. I'm not writing it off as who knows how i'll feel a year or two from now (not to mention if we can even handle the physical logistics of adding another kid), but it occurred to me i only want a fourth if i was guaranteed a girl. For this reason I don't think it's wise that we have another as i'm afraid of gender disappointment (which i had a mild case of this time).

This realization hit me the other day when i was looking for my moby wrap and instead came across some adorable girls outfits i bought before i even conceived ds2. I am so sad i never got to use them!

@jellybeanxx i am sorry no bfp but yay for cycles being cooperative!

Hugs @gigglebox I also been thinking about possibly having #4 just to even things out as silly as that may sound. I would want another boy though. I was hoping this one would be a little boy slightly as well even though I already have both but I am having a girl. Which is still a blessing and I already love her so do not get me wrong but if #4 was another girl I know I would be upset. I may be done as well.

Sorry if that seems silly/selfish since I am lucky to already have one of both.

@donnarobinson i totally understandable that feeling. I know I've only just had ds3 but i have been thinking ahead to a fourth kid and whether that's something i'll want. I'm not writing it off as who knows how i'll feel a year or two from now (not to mention if we can even handle the physical logistics of adding another kid), but it occurred to me i only want a fourth if i was guaranteed a girl. For this reason I don't think it's wise that we have another as i'm afraid of gender disappointment (which i had a mild case of this time).

This realization hit me the other day when i was looking for my moby wrap and instead came across some adorable girls outfits i bought before i even conceived ds2. I am so sad i never got to use them!

@jellybeanxx i am sorry no bfp but yay for cycles being cooperative!
Well I think the biggest part of me wanting another is because I would love a girl , and Ino I would probably have another boy, I had gender disappointment last time round to it didn’t last long and I am so glad I have my 3 boys now I wouldn’t change them, infect my third son is the most loving caring sweet boy I’ve ever met and I couldn’t imagine him being a girl. But I would still love a girl, but I have actually came round to the fact that I’ll probally never have one and I wouldn’t get pregnant just for the chance to have a girl , having said that Ino I would be hoping for a girl!! X

Hugs @gigglebox I also been thinking about possibly having #4 just to even things out as silly as that may sound. I would want another boy though. I was hoping this one would be a little boy slightly as well even though I already have both but I am having a girl. Which is still a blessing and I already love her so do not get me wrong but if #4 was another girl I know I would be upset. I may be done as well.

Sorry if that seems silly/selfish since I am lucky to already have one of both.
It doesn’t sound silly at all hun! X

Hoping not silly at all! Gender disappointment can happen to anyone; it's not just reserved for mom who only have all boy or all girls! I do believe we are given what we are meant to have, but man, i wish we got to pick at least for one of them :haha: I wouldn't trade any of my boys though. I can't wait to see this newest ones personally!

Hi ladies! I am happy to be joining this thread. I am currently TTC baby #3! We have two beautiful and healthy boys, Eli and Liam. Eli was a fertility baby as we had trouble TTC with him. Went throught 6 months of treatments until we finally were blessed with a BFP after having one HCG trigger shot. Liam was our big happy surprise baby. Got pregnant on our own with him a month after I had stopped breastfeeding Eli. (Breastfeeding was apparently a great form of birth control! LOL)
In early 2017, I had my IUD taken out in hopes to start TTC baby #3. We didn't have any luck on our own, so this past August (2018), my doctor decided it was time to start the fertility treatments again. We started with Provera to induce my cycle and Letrozole. Did three rounds of it upping the dosage of Letrozle each round with no success of ovulation. Our 4th round was a weird flop as we did not induce a cycle and jumped right into the Letrozole and of course, it failed. I knew in my mind that it wasn't going to work without having a "real" cycle to start it. So we started round 5 on January 1st. Doctor added dexamethasone to try and help with inducing ovulation. On Monday this week, I went in for my ultrasound to check for any mature follicles. We had one good mature one, so they triggered me with an HCG trigger shot that morning. I believe I ovulated sometime during the past 36 hours. BD'd 3x to be safe but spaced well apart. (1 each day) ;) So now, I start the waiting game. I go in for a progesterone test next Thursday and am praying for high numbers to show a strong ovulation. And of course, now I am praying that we get a BFP. I am so ready to complete our family and our boys want so badly to have another sibling. Fingers crossed! And many prayers and juju to all of you TTC!! <3 HUGS!!! Good luck ladies!

Hello @FaithnHope41 sounds like you’ve had quite the journey when TTC! Best of luck to you.

Thank you! It has been one for sure. I'm keeping my fingers crossed after this week's trigger! Hoping for a big fat positive!

How is everyone else's journey going in here? I have been reading through this forum today. Looks like lots of pregnancies, babies, and TTC! Hope all are doing well!

Hi Me and My DH are ttc #3 for me and #7 for him. We've been trying for 2 yrs and no luck yet.

Good luck faith & shey!

Shey how long did it take to conceive your other two?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->