TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Ah sorry fuschia!! Good luck for next cycle. X

Rach are you regular? Have you tested anymore? X

Ricschick, for the last 4-5 months since having my little boy I have been 34-35 day cycle but have been known to have longer ones pre ds.
Going to hold out to test as I really think she'll come soon

There is just too much waiting around in this baby making game! I forgot what it's like!

Sorry for those who are out this month xx

I'm on cd14.....my opks showed dark lines on cd10/11. First one nearly there, 2nd one defo darker. Don't know exactly when/if I ovulated as I don't temp. I did have some left sided pain on 11th & 12th day. So not too sure when to start counting DPO? And I don't know my cycle lengths as they have always been very irregular off the pill. So it's all a very nervous wait!!

So sorry Fushia. Good luck this cycle.

Baby brain good luck to you too.

Rachy hope you get some answers soon.

AFM - temp still slightly elevated but crampy like she's coming. Hate that my cycles vary from 27- 31 days. Got some IC's in the post yesterday and more OPK's so set for next month. I'm taking a more relaxed approach this month. bd once I get a positive opk taking vitamins and temping. No other things can't be bothered with it. Getting very over the time it's taking.

Babybrain - Were I you, I would count day 13 as O day and call today 1 dpo, just to be on the safe side! (it was probably day 12, from the sounds of it, but it's better to err on the side of later than earlier when trying to figure out when to test.)

Therefore I would test on March 25, 12 dpo, at the earliest. :)

Thank you Tristansmom :)I will try and hold off testing till then lol xx

Hi Feronia! Another LGBTQ mama here :D Trying for #3 also, just waiting for CD1 as my last cycle I didn't have good E2 levels so we didn't go ahead with insemination :/

*waves* so cool! Sorry about the low estradiol levels. I hope next cycle goes better for you!

I received a text message from the doctor saying my blood tests are OK. I still need to do one on CD3 though, which means it will probably be this weekend. AF hasn't shown yet.... Wish she would.

Gypsy I'm with you on that front. I hate limbo, I just want to get on with the next cycle now

I received a text message from the doctor saying my blood tests are OK. I still need to do one on CD3 though, which means it will probably be this weekend. AF hasn't shown yet.... Wish she would.

why don't you test? x

Hormone levels etc. Making sure I'm ovulating. I'm cramping badly today although my temp hasn't shifted down. Getting very frustrated.

Hey ladies!! I got a bfp! Omg I'm still in shock
The line is clearer in real life but in a pic it's washed out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1569.jpg
    IMG_1569.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 19
Ahh congrats pandn!!! X

Gypsy have you thought about taking a hpt? X

Ahh congrats pandn!!! X

Gypsy have you thought about taking a hpt? X

I've thought about it but don't want to see the negative. Been cramping a lot today anyway. I'm in for drinking on Saturday night so if AF hasn't shown I'll test on that Morning (15dpo).

Congratulations Pandn

Congrats pandn!!

AF still a no show here, did a cheapie yest am and BFN.

Congrats Pandn

Still waiting to O here. So long and boring. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back