TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Thanks everyone :flower:
Gypsy99 do your cramps feel like af cramps? Or different cramps?
Rachbaby when is your testing day?
Pinkmonki everything about baby making is a long waiting game :haha:

It's great we've had 3 bfps here this cycle!

Congratulations to you all again.

Hi there! I'm new to this and just wanted to join the conversation. I've been stalking this board all week for any information that might clue me in as to whether or not I'm actually pregnant but I know a test is the best way to find out for sure. The TWW is excruciatingly long!
Here's my story. I had a D&C done in November, lmps were 12/24/16, 1/24/178 and then started early on 2/20/17. I'm not sure when I actually ovulate other than feeling cramps and assuming that's the time. We NTNP and had unprotected sex daily from 3/5-3/7. On the 8th I experienced what I thought to be O pains. Starting on the 9th I have been sneezing and had a stuffy nose like I am coming down with a cold which has continued to today. Beginning the 13th I have had cramps like AF is coming but the cramps are off and on. Starting the 15th I have had tingly breasts and watery discharge. I don't check CP or BBT so I'm not really positive what's going on. Also, for the last 3 nights I have woken up in the middle of the night at least once to use the restroom. I feel like I need to go more often but when I go sometimes it's only a trickle... ANNOYING! Because of my strange cycles since the D&C I'm not really sure when I am due for AF, I'm thinking anywhere between 2/20-2/22? I took a FRER yesterday and CB Digital today both BFN. I just feel pregnant. This is the same way I felt when I fell pregnant last year. Anyone experience something similar and eventually get BFP? I would love to find out we are pregnant again but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high at this point. I feel like all of these symptoms could be explained by AF and coming down with a cold or something.

Hi ladies!!

I know I said this last time but I am SO sorry ive just disappeared randomly lol. It's been crazy and I just haven't had any energy to log in much. I'm working with clients and getting my photography business going, my daughter and my son both got sick and my son ended up with RSV so that's been fun. And hubby and I have been talking a lot about when we want to try. We keep going back and forth and I haven't wanted to really log on here and get "baby fever" and have that influence my decision. I think for now we're going to wait a little bit and go from there. But I'm going to try and check in on you guys as much as I can! Hope you all are doing well!!
Any BFPs?!

BFN at 8dpo, I guess I'll test in 2 days but I certainly don't really feel any different. :p I did get BFPs at 10 dpo both times last time though.

AF got me yesterday afternoon about 4pm. Been so painful kept me up most of the night. Bleeding has been quite weird too thickish, mucus looking but still bright to dark red. I drank a bottle of wine to try contain my sadness.

14th cycle yay! :cry::sad2::hissy::wine:

Patientmomof3 I had almost exact symptoms this time as when I found out I was pregnant with my son, I had convinced myself it was all in my head to not get disappointed. Hopefully your symptoms now mean bfp! :) Good luck!

Ashleyg you guys will know when you are ready. You don't need to explain us :)

Rachbaby85 that is confusing :( hopefully its late implantation.

Feronia good luck testing

Gypsy99:hugs:

AF is here, got me this evening. To be honest I'm glad she's arrived so now I can move on. Don't think we'll be trying next month though 😞 Ah well.
How are you all doing?

Woke up this morning to some quite heavy bleeding. CD19, DPO6/7 (if it occurred).
I would imagine it's too much for implantation, I had that with my first and this is much much more. Not to worry, I only stopped my pill last month so things may be a bit crazy!

Never mind eh? X

Finally got a positive on OPK, and egg-white CM. Now everything crossed we catch that egg :happydance:

Yes afraid so, looks like full blown af! Feeling a bit rubbish. Been out trying to get an outfit for a friend's wedding in 2 weeks and that's not gone well either. Crappy day all round! OH is in a mood too cos he's been watching our boys and dog all day. The joys! Lol xx

I have a horrendously big month this month so doubt it. Will still try bd on fertile days. DH is off to the docs and super nervous tomorrow. I'm pretty nervous too. If his stuff comes up fine it's probably still my issue. He will give up soon I know it. It was hard enough to get him 100% in the first place.

Here's to December due dates! ! Good luck ladies.

CD3 here after a failed medicated IUI cycle last month (E2 levels not rising during Gonal-F stimulation). Trying the same dosage as last month, as I did have one follicle developing really nicely so here's hoping!

Good luck everyone! CD6 here.. Geez this waiting feels like forever!!!

Good Evening, how is everyone doing?
I'm feeling a bit blah! Think I will skip this next cycle as due date could work out at around xmas eve. Not that I'd really bother too much but it's such a busy time with my 2 boys. I love Christmas and the whole month is filled.
Anway seriously thinking of leaving it a couple of cycles actually. I dunno I'm a bit mixed up. I still have doubts just do to lack of support from my folks.

Anyhoo, hope everyone is doing ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"