TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Welcome pinkmonki, so sorry for your losses, hope you get your bfp very soon xx

Well I feel a bit more positive about everything this morning. I'm on CD11 and got a strong result on an opk. First time using them properly as I wasn't sure if I was even ovulating yet.watched the line get darker over last 3 days and today it's teeny bit darker than control! Dtd last night too so we will see!

I still wonder if I'm crazy doing this! But if you other ladies can cope with 4/5 and I've read someone trying for #10! I'm sure I can do 3!! 😂

Jxx

Baby brain - that's awesome and sounds promising for a nice early ov for you :)

There are a few ladies on here with very big families aren't there ! I think I'd love a big family tbh . I had a convo with hubby about considering 4 as we had always said 3 was max but realistically I think 3 is a max for us . Also need to consider that I don't think 4 c- sections is ideal for me really but I haven't looked into it . My mum was told ( 29 year ago) that they wouldn't recommend more than 2 c-sections. When ds was born I asked if there was any guidance and they said they aren't allowed to recommend to me how many is suitable but all births going forward would be c-section ( following 2 failed natural birth attempts )

Gypsy hope you are feeling a little better today x

Hi all, how is everyone doing?
Welcome to the new ladies!

Im 9dpo today. Symptoms include burping, very stiff feeling stomach muscles, lower back ache, random cramps in my lower abdomen, some heartburn. I've been testing on ic's but only white staring back at me. I will take a proper test with 4hr hold in the evening. I am meeting some friends for dinner and will have some wine if test is bfn. If its bfp i will need a really good strategy for hiding it since im notorious for having some wine :)

Also having vivid dreams that wake me at night, so alot of strange happenings at the moment...

Welcome pinkmonki, so sorry for your losses, hope you get your bfp very soon xx

Well I feel a bit more positive about everything this morning. I'm on CD11 and got a strong result on an opk. First time using them properly as I wasn't sure if I was even ovulating yet.watched the line get darker over last 3 days and today it's teeny bit darker than control! Dtd last night too so we will see!

I still wonder if I'm crazy doing this! But if you other ladies can cope with 4/5 and I've read someone trying for #10! I'm sure I can do 3!! 😂

Jxx

Honestly it's harder going from 1 to 2 then 2 to 3! They slot right in. X

Bloblo good luck. Only a few more days until testing.

Fushia thanks and I'm not lol. Temp drop again which means almost the same pattern as last month. So unless she pops back up tomorrow I'm definitely out and waiting. Kinda knew it wouldn't happen. At least I can drink at mums wedding. DH has an appointment in a week and a half for his testing and I need to on cd3.

I don't think I could do 4 children. 3 was a push and I think DH will start turning off it if it takes much longer.

Welcome new ladies!

Baby brain get busy!!!

Hi all and welcome to the new ladies.

I'm not sure how many dpo I am (think it's 11-12?) but took a FRER this morning and stark white so think i'm out this month. I know it's only our first month and we werent planning on ttc until just the beginning of my cycle but i'm defo disappointed :(

Rachybaby - sorry :( it's hard to take a bfn no matter where you are on your journey ! I hope it turns for you :) xx

I think I'm out, only 6dpo but having the same symptoms I've had every month since September. Nothing new at all

Went shopping today and hubs suggested I should go buy some pregnancy tests. I've been holding out on buying them until the end of the week to test. But now they are right beside me. How am I supposed resist.:sad2:

I have no willpower! Get your oh to hide them lol
When is the earliest you can test? X

Hey!
Can I follow...
We are also ttc #3... currently waiting to test this cycle. Trying to hold out till Wednesday 😐

I got a faint line!!! But... it was after the recomm time (the opened test) :dohh:
Then i took 2 more tests to confirm... but they are both negative... i dont know what to think :nope:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170312-123907.jpg
    Screenshot_20170312-123907.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 19
Babybrain80 I was planning to hold out at the earliest Wednesday, but I really wanted to wait til Friday. The only reason I'm still able to resist is because it's night time and I want fmu...](*,)

Welcome babymumma6! I'm also trying to wait until Wednesday :haha:

Bloblo try again tomorrow I think you still have a few more days:thumbup:

Bloblo - maybe that test is picking up lower levels than the others ?

I think that I have had some very annoying shadow lines on the asda tests which haven't progressed to anything :(

The second test also turned positive after a few hours... at time of the pic the 9dpo test is 20hrs old and the 10dpo test is 3hrs old. The 10dpo lune is darker than the 9dpo one. Both are very pink, not grey. I am optimistic but will not call it positive until the line shows up within time...

Attachments

• 20170312_171213.jpg
    20170312_171213.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 16
Bloblo looks promising!!!

Panda well done for holding out!!

What days are others testing?

I haven't had AF show yet but getting pains so I'm sure she's on her way.

I shall be using my Clearblue monitor from next month as I can't manage not knowing what day I ovulate properly and it worked so well with my little monkeys

Ĺooks like something bloblo!!

Welcome baby mumma

Rachy I'm not testing, just waiting for the bitch to show up.

Pandn good luck!

My temps have been utterly weird this cycle. Wouldn't be surprised if I didn't ovulate at all with being sick. I have 1 more blood test then seeing doc next Wednesday. Hopefully they can give some answers.

I think i willed this line into existence. Showed up right away. Do you see it? Is this my bfp?
(Im freaking out a bit)

Attachments

• 20170313_080411.jpg
    20170313_080411.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member