TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Thanks ladies!

Gypsy99.. your chart looks like both my positive pregnancy test months!! It went down and up again both times!

bloblo I see it!!! that will be darker tomorrow!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Hey, my wife and I are TTC number 3. I don't have too many hopes due to fertility issues, but I'm 4dpo and testing on Saturday. :) We also have a 2 and 4 year old and I'm going into my third year (of four) of midwifery school. So it's suuuuper busy! I still can't believe we're going for this!

Welcome feronia wow you will be busy but how wonderful to be training as a mw! Good luck for this cycle!! Xx

Congrats bloblo!

And welcome and good luck feronia!

AFM, not much going on. One more day of clomid, AF is gone, waiting to O. I'm so busy at work I don't have time for Bnb really. So I hope time passes quickly for me.

Welcome Feronia! You'll defo be busy but so worth it hey.

Bloblo how exciting!!!

Ricschick how you feeling?

Afm, AF hasn't shown her head yet but still neg test this am. Bleugh

Not feeling to bad yet a little more tired and my fuse it's a little shorter. I'm mostly paranoid tbo il be glad once 1st trip is over! X

Hi Feronia! Another LGBTQ mama here :D Trying for #3 also, just waiting for CD1 as my last cycle I didn't have good E2 levels so we didn't go ahead with insemination :/

Thanks ladies!

Gypsy99.. your chart looks like both my positive pregnancy test months!! It went down and up again both times!

That's good to know, but still feel out. Awaiting tomorrow's temps.

I'm easily pissed off at the moment, usually I can tolerate DH's shit, but at the moment he is talking to me quite disrespectfully, and I have a feeling all hell is going let loose soon if he doesn't stop. He's being nice in between, but lots and lots of asshole remarks and blaming me for things he's done or started. Doing my head in.

Morning ladies, how is everyone feeling?

I swear waiting to O is just as long as TWW :wacko:

2WW is 10 times longer for me.

It's night time here about an hour off going to bed. Haven't been feeling much today. Just waiting for the witch to start all over again.

Gave in and tested today 11DPO and negative... i feel im out now.. so just waiting for AF.. i hate waiting a whole month.. my cycles are 33 days :(

Hi ladies - really pleased for the bfps this month .

A few of us just waiting on AF. I wish mine would hurry because I will find it easier to start being positive for next cycle !

My last 4 cycles have been 28 days (1 was 27) and this cycle of AF is today is 29- how mean is that !! If I hadn't been testing and temping - I would be mega excited by this point!

I'm the same! Af was due Sunday or yesterday but no sign, cd 36 today, bleugh!

Cd1 for me now - just started !

I'm relieved now because I knew she was on her way and when you know- you just want to get started with next cycle !

I hope we get some more bfps :) :) but if not- I will be here to buddy up for next cycle xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->