TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hey ladies I got my peak Saturday Morning and we were able to bd friday night and saturday but not yesterday. I doubt we will be able to today as hubby just really isnt up for it during the work week. Praying that the two days was enough. TWW is going to drag. GL to everyone

Hey ladies, nothing much going on here just waiting ovulation cd9, ov on cd 27 last month! Hoping it's not that long again!

Hey ladies! Sorry, I took a little break as it all got too much for me last cycle. I've got my head together now though, and I'm back! :) I hope you're all well? I'm currently 7DPO today, so just waiting it out. X

I'm with you there. I am getting so frustrated at this taking so long. Hubby has just had his results back and all is fine on his end. For some reason when they did the 21 day blood tests they didn't do progesterone. So I'll be back for the results of that next Thursday. Everything else has come across fine so what the hell is the matter with us!!

Tristansmum that sounds very tiring :-( Fingers crossed for this cycle for you still.

YAY Arabon please catch the egg!!

My friend has just had her baby too and it was a complete accident so I'm a little sadder than usual.

OPK was finally positive yesterday so bring on TWW. Late but better late than never. I thought this cycle was a bust.

Damn DH I told him we needed to have BD yesterday and he didn't listen now with temp rise and pain I think I o'd yesterday. Told him this morning and he tells me "you've got to tell me these things". Then continued to see no problem with doing it tonight. Grrrr I'd say we completely missed the boat this cycle.

I don't know gypsy - looks like you might have bd o-1 ? That's not bad timing ! Xx

With my track record we always miss the actual day it seems. We had a major discussion about it this morning. He's told me I haven't been happy for months and it's stressing him out. I told him to stop making such hurtful jokes and I'll stop being so calculated. Think I need to find something to take my mind off it all. I'm really struggling emotionally.

Ok so I'm thinking I may not be as out as I thought. I had a positive OPK at 5pm tonight and I took one at midnight last night and it was negative. I only slept from 4am to 7am so it could have had an effect on my temperature. I've been super horny today as well as having O pains and very wet downstairs. Sorry TMI. Only thing that's wrong is the temp rise so will confirm my theory tomorrow morning.

We had a massive discussion this morning about how things are going negatively and starting to have influences on our relationship so we are having an at home date night tonight which should be nice. No study for me although I have soooooo much to do.

Gypsy, sounds to me like you are making a huge progress in solving your current problems. An at home date night is a great idea :thumbup:.
I was supposed to go to the cinema with OH today but it's off as our oldest has a fever :-(.
Yay for not missing O! :happydance:

Sorry about your OH. Hopefully you get the chance again. What were you going to see?

My theory is confirmed at the moment. And we managed to DTD last night and this morning. Now my hopes are up a bit more. Fingers crossed!!

Gypsy nice to hear you are. A bit more positive !

Think I may have ovulated yesterday on same day as my positive opk- had some serious pains going on which is unusual but I wonder if it has anything to do with acupuncture affecting ovulation a bit !

Managed to squeeze in a bd last night- only just ! It wasn't easy and was a bit of a push but we got it in . We had tried earlier in the afternoon but hubby couldn't perform so I'm glad we got it in anyhow if I did ovulate yesterday !

Great news Fushia. Pending temperature rise tomorrow for me we are both in the TWW from the looks and sounds.

Weird that you got pain yesterday though if you never have before.

I had an abundance of eggwhite CM today but was mixed with blood. So gross. Freaked me out a bit. Every time I read about it, apparently I am extremely fertile. If that's the case where's my baby!!

I really hope this is your month girls. !!!! Xxx

@Gypsy99 To be fair, EWCM just means you're peaking in your fertility, you're still fertile a few days before if you managed to be BD then c:

Gypsy - glad to be your tww buddy again!

I have had twinges before but where I wasn't sure what I was feeling ... Yesterday I was having to stop and Tommy breath away a bit . So far today none of that ... I was getting a bit worried that there was a problem ... But I really hope it was a sign of a really strong ovulation helped along by acupuncture !

Ewcm with blood is meant to be great isn't it ! I find I get Ewcm only once that I notice and it's usually 2-3 days before I ovulated but in the day before its dried up- not helpful for baby making ! Xx

I hope so Fushia. Horrible DTD then having bleeding. It was just yesterday morning though. Thank F we had BD yesterday and the night before. Its the closest we have to O I think so really starting to feel optimistic now!!

I get pains for nearly a week with Ovulation, it's kind of horrible. The pain you are getting helps confirm it though. Hopefully it doesn't get too horrendous. At the moment if my cat steps on my abdomen it can hurt / feels really tender.

Thanks for your reply too Lilly. My issue at the moment is it taking so long. i know there are people that have waited longer, but my first two TTC experiences were a breeze compared to this. My CM has dried up a bit with old age too (big 31 today!) so I feel the closer we are to O the better the chances.

@Gypsy99 At least you're pretty sure when DTD tho c: baby dust! Hope it's your month

Hows everyone going? Other than getting quite horrible AF style cramps since ovulation I've been feeling pretty positive this cycle. Still finding myself staring at my chart every now and then in some weird hope of understanding it all though lol!

Hi gypsy - 4dpp here. Also quite hopeful !

Couldn't have got the timing any better so what more could we do ?! Just whether this is our lucky month I guess !

I'm struggling with my weight at the mo... Just can't seem to shift even a lb! Really bugging me as I've been losing weight steadily for 3 months . I have 4 months until a important wedding ! But that's just a side note anyway - I'm sitting with a healthy breakfast smoothie hoping to rectify this !

I'm not going to symptom spot this month - it's too exhausting ! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"