TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Everything crossed for you Ricschick. Glad you're feeling more positive.

Hope all goes well for you Ricschick. Would have been very scary to have the bleed. Glad things feel more positive with working out the dates.

Hey Gypsy99, just was reading some more of the thread and realised you are a fellow NZér. Hope you arent based anywhere where the weather has been awful this week!

Is anyone in the TWW now?

7dpo here :)

Staying quite chilled though this time . Not planning on testing either !

AF due on Wednesday at 12dpo X

Where are you in your cycle waiting2c? X

Well done on staying chilled Fuschia! Are you not going to test at all, until late?

I am not 100% sure, DH wont let me temp as says I get too obsessed (I did first time round lol), I use an app to track things and that has today as ov day, by cramps and cm though I would guess 5th or 6th. I am finding it hard not knowing for sure as I do have my heart set on this month, I am self employed and around xmas all my clients are shut down for a few weeks so would be perfect timing to have a few weeks off (I work from home so can get back into it and still have a newborn) Just ordered some ICs from overseas, they will take 7-10 days to arrive so no testing till then for me!

9 dpo here. Some get their BFPs on 9 dpo but I'm not tempted to test. I'll wait till 14 dpo if AF doesn't come first. My usual LP is 11 days but it's been 13 days twice recently so no idea how it will go this time.
Nothing much going on. Just keeping busy and waiting for TWW to pass...

Waiting2c- well I really hope this month is your month then ! The timing would be fab for you :)

I am not planning to test at all no. That's the bit where I usually lose my cool! Once I've tested once ... I just can't stop and convince myself it will turn at some point . I just can't be bothered with all that as it takes up so much energy!

Also- my lp tends to be only 11 days so not too long to wait really . If I get to 13dpo with no AF then I'll test .

In the house I only have 1 digital so I don't want to waste it !

Katy- waiting it out with you ! Good luck xx

Well I hope you both get lovely pink bfps over the next week!!!

I'm tww too but I'm pretty sure we've missed it this month. Not enough :sex: (sorry but that smilie makes me lol!) at the right times. We've had coughs & colds and OH has torn a muscle in his back (lifting a door not through dtd unfortunately :haha:)

I will no doubt test early as I've a ton of cheapies but might try & forget it since I'm confident there's no point.....will decide on Wednesday but I am a bit of a POAS addict though lol.

I'm just keeping busy with toilet training ds2, we are on day 3 and he's doing quite well. I was fed up with people (MIL & OH) going on about it but stuck to my guns as I knew he wasn't ready. Then on Tuesday night he wanted to use the toilet!! So here we are....
Moral of the story MUM KNOWS BEST! :thumbup:

:dust: to all xx

Hey ladies long time no chat! Hope everyone's doing great. I've been quietly stalking this thread and just wanted to send some
:dust:

Ricschick I hope everything goes well for you. :hugs: If your worried maybe you can go into emergency and get a scan for reassurance?

This is seriously the longest 2ww of my life. Fitting as it's the last, no matter what the outcome we are done trying...! 7 days past trigger, 6 days past IUI today. CAn't test until next Thursday...!!

Hoping to start OPKs today, CD14. I so want this to work. :/ I hope this is your month, Tristansmom!

Hello Pandn! Hope you're keeping well :)

Tristansmom I have everything crossed for you, good luck :dust:

Hey Gypsy99, just was reading some more of the thread and realised you are a fellow NZér. Hope you arent based anywhere where the weather has been awful this week!

Is anyone in the TWW now?

Yep down in chch. And the weather has been horrid!

7dpo today. I have no idea what's going on.. having a couple drinks tonight for late b-day celebrations with my sister's.

Fingers crossed still Tristan mum

Nice to see you panda!!

Ferocious hope you have fun being.

Good luck baby brain. .

I'll be better at personals later. Typing heaps on my phone is annoying lol.

Hey ladies! So I've been quiet as been ill and then silly busy at work!

So I'm around 9dpo today and temp went up a little this morning after a couple of lower temps --- not reading too much into that though as I've had higher temps on other cycles'

AF due in 3 days so if. He's coming, I'll start spotting in 2.....

Hey! How is everyone?

Wishing you all the luck in the world Tristansmum!

Hopefully you did manage to get some in in the right time babybrain! - how is the toilet training going? I feel like I should start with my DD but she is adamant she doesnt want to use potty or toilet so I am not sure where to start!

How are you doing gypsy? Hope you had a nice night on Friday. Weather seems to have improved up this way, hopefully it is better your way! Are you going to test?

How are you babyd? Any spotting yet?

Thanks BabyD and yes i did a sneaky test and it's inconclusive. Internet cheapies are evil. Way too early anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->