TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I'm 6 dpo, feeling terribly bloated and have pre-AF cramps. So it could go either way. But no matter what the symptoms, in the end it's AF that tells you you're out for sure. So I guess I'll just wait and see. AF would be due yesterday/today if my O wasn't so late but now I have to wait another week or so...

Hi girls fx for all of you!!

Looks like il be back here with you in a few weeks as I'm bleeding and it's not looking good!! Xx

Oh no rickschick, I'm so sorry. I'll keep everything crossed for a good outcome for you :hugs:

I just realized I don't think I updated on this thread!

The Luveris did the trick, got my estrogen up where it needed to be. We did IUI with the very last vial of our frozen sperm on Saturday morning after triggering ovulation on Friday with Pregnyl. So I can't test until at least April 13 as I don't have enough tests to test out the trigger shot lol... but I'm feeling pretty hopeful as I had 2 mature follicles and one "maybe" mature (it could have caught up by IUI time). Regardless, I'm in the last tww of my entire life as we will not be trying again so here's hoping!

Ricschick - I'm so unhappy to hear that :( I really hope your bleeding is not linked to a loss . Hope your ok Hun xx

Tristansmom- well sending all the luck I can over to you ! I really hope this works for you !!

Oh no rickschick. So sorry to hear. Fingers crossed all is OK.

Oh no rickschick :cry:.
I hope the bleeding doesn't mean you're losing the baby after all.

Thanks ladies.
Bleeding has eased a bit but it's like I'm having a period?! I took a clear blue digital and it says 2-3 so that puts me at 4-5 weeks pregnant and from day of ovulation I would be about 5 weeks so I'm going to take another on Monday and hopefully it will go up but if it doesn't at least il no. Xx

Oh ricschick- feel for you :( you don't want all this worry do you :(

Can you access an early pregnancy unit who may scan you to check ?

I hope all is still ok - I hear some people do bleed and all is still fine x

I went to the epu on Monday where they scanned me and said she could see a healthy sac measuring 5 weeks so I have to go back in 2 weeks. X

That's a positive. How is it going now?

Tristansmum I hope that this is your cycle then.

AFM - nothing to report. I actually have nothing to say!!

Well apart from slight sore (.)(.)'s. But seems quite the same as usual. I'm trying to convince myself that I am pregnant and keeping positive. Kind of dangerous but really hoping it's true.

Bleeding has eased a bit now it's like having a period!

Im keeping everything crossed for you Ricschick. :hugs:

A long 2 weeks ricschick, I really hope everything is ok. Bleeding does happen but it's always such a worry. Xx

Hey there, am I able to join in? I am TTC #3, this is month 2, last month was a washout as due to circumstances we were only able to DTD on the day I thought was ov day, (my app told me), however got AF 5 days earlier than app said so whole cycle was off and never had a chance!

This time around I am not sure, app tells me ov is 9th, we have DTD last night and will do it again tomorrow night and Saturday I think.

Baby #1 took 7 months to conceive and baby #2 was a slip up a couple of months prior to wanting to TTC so not really sure how this one will go.

Admit to only reading the first 10 and last 6 pages of this as dont have enough time to fill in the blanks at the moment.

Hope all is going well with you all and if you are okay with it look forward to being part of things in here :)

Welcome on board waiting2c :)

Your last cycle sounds just like mine. Had you jut come off the pill? This 2nd cycle seems a bit more normal but tbh I'm not sure what normal is! When I was in my teens it was all over the place, then I've been on either thec ombined or mini pill ever since.

OH has torn a muscle in his back so serious lack of dtd when it was time. Managed roughly 2 days before I had positive opk and this morning which is a bit late! Never mind, a Christmas Eve baby wasn't meant lol.

Hey ladies, sorry I've been quiet. Just been waiting for ov, got my peak day on cbfm yesterday so dtd last night and plan on tonight too. Fingers crossed!

Ricschick how are you doing?

Hi to the new ladies!

Thanks girls feeling hesitantly a bit more positive as I've worked out my dates and ultrasound would have been correct so I'm just hoping now this is a random bleed maybe because I only had a short period the month before ?? Don't no but I'm keeping everything crossed!!!

Oh thats good Ricschick, still got everything crossed for you. Keep us updated xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->