TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Thanks BabyD and yes i did a sneaky test and it's inconclusive. Internet cheapies are evil. Way too early anyway

Where do you get your ICs from? I was struggling to find somewhere that shipped to here the other day when looking. I ended up getting some accross the ditch which will take a week or two to arrive!

I grabbed them from Ebay. They took a month :-(. i have 3 left though. I kind of want to just test every day this cycle. I hope I'm not in for disappointment again!!

Good luck to you too. AF should be here by the end of the week. So if i test again over the next couple of days hopefully a clear line comes up this time.

Gypsy, that sounds very promising! How exciting!

AFM, 12 dpo today. AF was due yesterday/today but nothing yet. I'm nauseous and my boobs hurt. But AF still has time to start. And those symptoms are not uncommon for me just before AF. Waitng a couple of more days before testing.

Oooh gypsy good luck ! And Katy took hope AF stays away and you will see a nice strong bfp :)

I'm still here ... 10dpo today , not tested as have no tests but a digital in the house !

I was feeling really hopefully as temp was high but then took a big dip this morning :( although I am pretty sure I sometime breathe through my mouth and this morning my face was cold but my belly was really warm ... But either way the drop in temp wasnt a great sign !

Katy i hope she stays away. You're so close!! 12 dpo just tell her to F off.

Fushia. Hopefully your temp will come back up tomorrow.

I'm a little crampy tonight, but the internet cheapie was weird this afternoon. it's like there was a line and but now it just looks like an indent or evaporation line. I'm trying to be optimistic but these cramps are not promising.

fuschia and Gypsy, fingers crossed for both of you!

Gypsy, do you have a photo of your test?

Good luck everyone!!!

I did a test this morning, silly I know but just couldn't wait even though I KNOW it's way too early lol. It was bfn obviously but it's fine, still a few days to go!
My tummy feels a bit tender, boobs too and had pains at either side of tummy, like the ligament pain during previous pregnancies which was torture!
I've been nauseous on n off throughout the day for a week now....keep buying cola cubes to help lol. Oh and tea is giving me an acidy tummy.
I still doubt it all though as we really didn't BD enough.

Waiting2c, toilet training going ok thanks. We've been out a couple of times now, and take a wee portable toilet seat with little bags (potette plus) just in case toilets are too far away. It's a great wee seat, used it for ds1 too. Anyhow, not too bad but we did do a poo in our pants in the middle of a garden centre yesterday!!!
He's 3 in a few weeks and has refused to do anything on potty or toilet up until now. It really is one of those things they do quickly & easily when they are ready. Good luck when time comes :)

I'm trying not to get too excited but had a nice temp rise this morning and AF is due tomorrow! Usually my temp starts to drop the day before AF and the spotting starts -- this is definitely a new pattern for me!

Trying so hard not to get excited as maybe I ovulated later and AF isn't due yet or it's a fluke or something?

What do you ladies think from looking at my chart?

baby D that chart looks AWESOME!

gypsy FX for you!!

AFM, 9 days past IUI/10 days past trigger, I broke down and tested this morning and it was BFN. Which is actually a good thing as now I know for SURE that the trigger is out of my system, so I just need to hold out until Thursday (12 dpIUI) to test again, as I've NEVER had a BFP before 12 dpo

Baby d - that chart looks so awesome ! Looking good !

Tristan's mom - good luck ! I hope 12dpo brings the bfp you deserve !

I caved and did my digi ! 'Not pregnant ' stared back at me :(

It's pretty early I know at 10dpo ! But it makes me feel out ! I think if temp continues to drop tomorrow I'll be expecting AF the day after

Baby D your chart looks great!! Good luck!!

Fushia sorry hun fingers crossed for you too.

Katy I'll try take a photo later. My camera is average though.

Tristan good luck!!! Only a couple more sleeps.

Baby brain what are cola cubes? And just once is meant to enough!

I'm not going to test again until tomorrow morning. Ivery got a nasty cold AGAIN!! I only had a really bad cold and ear infection 6 weeks ago too. My temp has spiked but that could be because I'm sick. I'm cramping build up af style which is quite frustrating. Might be out after all

For some reason i thought it would be a great idea to take another test tonight and I can see something super faint, but my cramping tells another story. I'll take some photos after i get the children to bed. I have to squint so may just be losing my mind because i want this so damn badly!!

That sounds exciting :) I think month might be your month!!

I can still vaguely see it, but I'm cramping pretty hard to the left tonight which I've had numerous other cycles. Will see what the next few days bring.

Damn my pee is yellow too! The right one is from today.

Attachments

• 20170411_182922.jpg
    20170411_182922.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 20
I can see it gypsy :) although on my phone it is a little hard to see but I'm sure there is something there :). I hope it get darker !

Afm- feeling gutted as temp has stayed down :( it started dropping at 10dpo which seems a bit early to me but there has been a clear shift in lower temperature in our house the last 2 days so maybe it has affected it a little . I was freezing going to bed last night !

I'm just frustrated as we have it such a good shot ... Amazing timing ,used pre seed , ate really really well and had acupuncture ... How could I not get pregnant ?! Lol

It's annoying isn't it. We all try to be the healthiest we possible can so why doesn't it happen.

I see something Gypsy!
I hope it's beginning of your BFP!

I really hope so too. Fingers crossed my temp is still up tomorrow.

Oh good luck Gypsy! I thought I saw something but not sure with image on my phone. Fingers crossed xx

Oh and cola cubes are hard sweets. Red cube shaped, with a sugary coating and a chewy centre. Supposed to taste like cola. Used to get them when I was a kid but saw them the other day when I was feeling nauseous - which I wondered if was due to ovulation at the time.

Fuschia I've got my heating on right now! It's been cold here past couple of nights. The sun may be out (now n then!) but it's a cold wind. Hopefully that's got something to do with it for you or your temping wasn't quite right. I hope you get your BFP xx

Where are you baby brain? I'm in Kent (uk) X

And yes the sun is out - Sunday was really warm and we haven't had heating on but last 2 nights I've been so chilly !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->