TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I feel the tww in full swing now. Ff moved my lines a few times, but it eventually settled on ovulation on cd16 and that makes me 9dpo.
I have about 15tests so will surely start testing tmw. I know its stupid - but it does help me to be less obsessed for the day if i see a bfn in the morning (not to mention how great it will be if its bfp).
Anyone else testing this week?

I feel the tww in full swing now. Ff moved my lines a few times, but it eventually settled on ovulation on cd16 and that makes me 9dpo.
I have about 15tests so will surely start testing tmw. I know its stupid - but it does help me to be less obsessed for the day if i see a bfn in the morning (not to mention how great it will be if its bfp).
Anyone else testing this week?

I'm the same... 9dpo... I'll be testing too this week.. good luck!

Good luck ladies :dust:

I'm out today. I'm having a locked in my bedroom doing study in pain sort of day. Have to ramp myself up to go and see my mum soon and I'm a mess. :cry:

Massive congrats katy!! Amazing news!!

Gypsy I am so sorry, that sucks so so so badly!!

Ahh congratulations Katy!! Sending lots of sticky dust!!!!
Good luck bloblo!!!

Good luck ladies :dust:

I'm out today. I'm having a locked in my bedroom doing study in pain sort of day. Have to ramp myself up to go and see my mum soon and I'm a mess. :cry:

Sorry :hugs:

Congrats Katy!!! I missed so much on this thread! Sorry gypsy :(

Happy mother's day to anyone celebrating this weekend

Thanks to everyone. I was in a really bad place on mothers day. DH didn't really know what to do. I've told him that whenever I get AF I don't feel whole, and I'm just not the same person. I struggle with affection etc. The whole saying that men are "yay, period means blowjob week" is not in this house. I can't stand any sexual things as it makes me so depressed I can't do anything, and why should I do something like that when their is little enjoyment and I can count on one hand the amount of times he's done it for me. Then he compared to having your period is just a part of you, just like when I get an awkward boner. Dumbass it's nothing like that! 5 days of bleeding and pain, and realising your not pregnant AGAIN! Wasting another cycle is nothing compared to a boner than pops up every now and then.

So unfortunately mothers day was a write off, but he said he would make it up to me another day. I really want to go and try this amazing bakery that's over 45 minutes away. so might try and convince him.

How's everyone else going? Any other testers coming up?

Totally understand gypsy! I'm 11dpo today and I'm so scared to test. I hate that feeling of a negative. I just don't feel like being upset today so I've decided to not test until af shows or doesn't show. I'm pretty sure my boobs are leaking tho. Has anyone had that happen? Only in the hot shower?

Hi everyone. New to this page, hope it's okay that I join in! Just started TTC. Hoping to get some support here along the way as hubby and I are the first of our friends to start this journey.

❤❤

Gosh Gypsy - so def understand where you are coming from! When you are TTC your period is just a reminder that you failed this time round. Its horrible, hope you are feeling better today!

I'm a bit better sorry for such a big rant
Good to get it off my chest though.

Good luck babymumma.

12dpo today! Im expecting af today since i normally have 11day lp.
But.... my temps normally drop on 11dpo and its still high. Looking at my chart, do you ladies think i might've ovulated later? Or i might be pregnant?
I have vague symptoms but nothing strong to indicate either way....
(The opks marked positive on my chart weren't true positives, just very high)

Oooh fingers crossed Bloblo x

Gypsy, rant away! Always good to get things off your chest. And Ive found its better on here than at my OH! Everyone understands here....guys just dont get it lol xx

Welcome bkp16, good luck ttc, I hope your journey is a short one! The ladies here are very friendly and full of knowledge. X

Afm Im cd10 I think....not been keeping track. OH away on a course so me and the boys tonight. Im not even sure Im going to try this cycle. Everything has been getting on top of me, been crazy at home and work. I actually just want a holiday!! Lol.

:dust: for all xxx

Thank you, BabyBrain08! I was on depo for several years, so this could be a long process for us. I have no idea yet how long my cycle is so flying a little blind for now! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->