TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Okay updated the first page! I have no idea when I will test (or if I'm going to this month) so I haven't added myself yet. DH and I are still deciding what we want to do this month! Thinking about just NTNP and not really plan any :sex: around my ovulation. If it happens, it happens.

Plus still waiting for AF! Last night I was feeling SO crampy and my back hurt like crazy. Today I've been having cramps, low backache again, and weird pinches in my stomach. The cramps and back pain definitely feel like AF is on the way even though she's still a week out! Idk...maybe it's coming sooner? We'll see :shrug:

Ashley. it sounds like you are having a really messy cycle. Hoping that Af turns up and you can start fresh, or maybe that you are just waiting to get the positive HPT. :)

I am so tired! Had a really busy day today, but now I just want to go to sleep but DH is playing games and will just wake me up when he comes to bed which will then wake me up. LOL annoying night time circle. I have study starting back next week, and have work at the end of this week so hoping that will be enough to keep my head busy.

Hi ladies, can I join you? Oh and I have been ntnp #3 for a couple of months. Neither of us is 100% sure about having 3. Mainly for financial reasons but also the stress, sleepless nights etc. I'm definitely keener than he is. Anyway, we never actually made a conscious decision to try but haven't been careful either. Anyway, I now think I might be pregnant. I think my AF is a few days late (although I've not been tracking cycles). I don't really feel pregnant though but have horrible flu so feel pretty shit. On Saturday we went out for dinner and oh said that he had decided that having 3 probably wasnt a good idea! I bottled out of telling him it may already be too late! Now too scared to test and really don't know how to feel about the whole thing! Help! Xx

Maybe it's still regulating after my CP? Who knows! That's why we're thinking of possibly starting to try a little sooner. Idk how long it's going to take! Plus I'm still nursing my 8mo so that could cause it to take longe as well :(

It sounds like you've got some stuff going on to hopefully keep your mind off of testing! What game is your hubby into?

I need to get to bed here soon, but I have terrible insomnia so I feel like it takes ages for me to get to sleep.

Hi cat! Welcome!

If your period is late I would definitely test! I think that if you were ntnp for that long, you probably do really want a third, otherwise I'm sure you guys would have been more adamant about protection. I'm nervous about adding another as well but I've always heard people say you'll never regret having another child :baby: Good luck mama, we are here for you regardless!! Keep us updated!

Thank you Ashley. I've always felt that 3 would be the perfect number and I know that if we have 3, we certainly won't regret it. I think oh is mostly worried about the practical things like cars, holidays, bedrooms etc. Feel even more nervous about testing as it it's a bfn and he's changed his mind, I might not get another chance. You're right though, I need to know. Think I will go out and buy a test later. X

welcome cat! I think testing and getting it out of the way is for the best. if you are pregnant im sure oh will be fine as he knew you guys weren't protected. let us no how you get on xx

Ashley think I will test around the 8th march x (seems ages away)

Ok, so I did a test this morning. It won't let me post a pic as the file is apparently too large but it's a pretty definite bfp! Really not sure how to feel. Can't quite take it in. Xx

Congratulations cat81 - obv it's just meant to be for you, and your hubby will be over the moon.

It's one thing talking about 'shall we' but when it's reality and you have another baby on the way - he will embrace it I'm sure :) xxx

Found a pregnancy test in the house ! What's the chances of me waiting till after AF due with that in the drawer ?! Not likely ha ! It's only 1 so I'm not going to be silly and waste it - not buying pg tests is my way of controlling myself !

Rics: I will add you later tonight!

Cat: ah congratulations!

Fuschia: lol I need tot eye not buying any to see if I can make it until AF next time!

Congrats cat!!! As others have said you'll never regret having a baby and I'm sure all will be fine. Xx

Congratulations cat! ������

Thanks everyone. Haven't told oh yet. I'm hoping he is going to be excited but he's just about to go away for a week with work and don't know whether to wait until he gets back to tell him as I don't want him worrying about things while he's away.

I think maybe if you tell him beforehand it will give him time to get used to the idea x

Congratulations Cat! I hope it sinks in for your OH pretty easily, when you decide to tell him. :)

AF is just about finished for me, no ovulation tests etc this month.. just taking it easy, and hoping it'll happen! I'm tired of getting so stressed out over it all. Xx

Rebecca - sounds like a plan ! Might be a little chilling out that you need to make it happen! Xxx

Add me to testing page! I think I'll be 10dpo on Valentine's Day so might test then!

Oooh welcome cat and huge congratulations!! Try not to worry -- growing a baby is a blessing ❤ Tell OH -- I'm sure he'll be fine xx

Cat : I would tell your hubby. I'm sure he will be so happy :)

rebecca : good luck! Hopefully a relaxed approach will work! :dust:

baby d - I'll add you to test on the 14th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->