TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Good luck telling your hubby Cat. Still massive congratulations!!

How is everyone going today? I am so so so exhausted and have been on the verge of falling asleep all day. My boobs haven't been liking me all day too, quite sore and heavy. But I know it's too early for anything. I think my progesterone is definitely doing what it should be doing at the moment though!

3DPO. Only about 13 more days to go until testing lol.

Gypsy those sound like amazing signs! Definitely could be leading up to a bfp!

As for me:
Today is another day that I was cramping all day long :cry: Currently laying in bed with my heating pad on. I took an HPT today and I think I see a very faint line but idk. I'm just waiting for AF to show.

I'll post a few of the tests

Attachments

• IMG_7462.jpg
    IMG_7462.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 16
It won't let me upload more than one st a time on my phone.

Attachments

• IMG_7463.jpg
    IMG_7463.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 15
And the negative

Attachments

• IMG_7465.jpg
    IMG_7465.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 11
I think there is a faint line there! Fingers crossed for you.

I've had these signs a couple of other months too, so I'm not counting on anything at the moment.

I'm sure I can see something Ashley - I can't see if it's pink or not though xxx

So I took the test I have in the house because I'm an animal with no will power ! Bfn ... I think I am 6-8dpo , no idea when I ovulated !

I really need to not test- it takes up too much time ! I spent so much time squinting and holding it up to the light , then I ate some toast to make me feel better , then some cheese and now I'm moping about a bit ! And it's ridiculous as I tested so early and I'm not even expecting a bfp really - bfns just get me down ! Xx

See something on those tests!! Good luck!

Cd3 here all very boring and I have a cold!

I see. Faint line on those tests!!

AFM, I've finally got crosshairs!!! Am officially 3DPO!! Had a very crampy tummy today and lower back ache!

At 5dpo but my temp dropped below coverline today...
Im a bit worried that I might not have enough Progesterone: all my temps are on the low side. Any of you using some help for Progesterone that you can recommend or should I rather go to the dr?
Sore throat sore boobs - but nothing to raise my hopes too much atm

At 5dpo but my temp dropped below coverline today...
Im a bit worried that I might not have enough Progesterone: all my temps are on the low side. Any of you using some help for Progesterone that you can recommend or should I rather go to the dr?
Sore throat sore boobs - but nothing to raise my hopes too much atm

Random thought: is this possibly implantation dip? Or am i symptom spotting crazy? Thoughts?

Well 5DPO is the perfect timing for implantation dip! Fingers crossed! Let's see if it rises again tomorrow!

It could be a dip. I'd wait until tomorrow and see what your temperature shows. It's really hard not to symptom spot, but from my last few months crazy research it is very possible that it could be implantation dip.

I don't know about low progesterone. I thought I may have had it as well, but I've found taking Maca and vitamins have seemed to even my temps out a little more. Good luck.

AFM - I am really amazed at how sore my boobs are today and yesterday. A bit over it. Every time I think there is symptom it could be then my AF is late and I get my hopes up then end up being depressed for a week when she shows. I'm not doing particularly well at keeping busy yet. Work tomorrow and have a few things to do today.

fuschia - lol aw your description made me laugh a little. But I totally get how you feel when you see the negatives.

ricschick - oh no! I hope you start feeling better soon! <3

baby d - I have no idea about charting but fx it's a good sign!

bloblo - exciting! I hope it ends up becoming your bfp! :happydance:

gypsy - I hope you're able to start keeping busy. The days seem to go by sooo much slower when you're sitting there counting down to something lol

AFM...this might be a bit long so sorry in advance but I need to vent and express my sadness about this :(
I think I'm going to stop breastfeeding (but first start supplementing w/formula) my 8mo :cry: My supply is just absolutely tanking and I know he's not getting enough. He's on the smaller side weight wise, he's not losing weight but he's definitely not gaining it quickly either. He just never seems satisfied after he's done eating. If I offer him a bottle of breastmilk or formula he's completely content and happy go lucky afterwards. Ugh. I'm just so down about this. I wanted to make it to a year so badly! My daughter I stopped BFing at 3 months so I wanted to try and make it all the way this time. I just feel like I'm not meant to nurse my babies fully. I'm worried the same thing will happen with baby #3. With my 8mo I went to a breastfeeding class, read articles, made lacatation cookies, drank tea...but all of the sudden it just stopped! I had over 200oz of milk I had pumped because at the beginning I was making so much of it. I don't know what the heck happened!
Sorry for the pity party ladies but I had to let it out somewhere.

On a brighter note...I seriously keep going back and forth about doing a NTNP this month. BUT I'M SO NERVOUS! Lol. It took a while to get pregnant with our son so I'm kind of expecting that to happen this time too...if not longer. But what if it happens right away? I'm nervous about a 17 month age gap! :nope:

So sorry Ashleyg. It's amazing how much emotion goes into the end of each milestone with children and babies. Not everyone can BF so you've done well to get as far as you have. Sometimes stopping causes less stress for both mum and baby.

It will get your cycles straighter too.

My temp rose beautifully today - i know its dangerous and after 7cycles ttc i should know better... but cant help it- im excited :happydance:

Ashley - I just want to say , what an accomplishment to Breast feed for 8 months ! That's awesome .

In the UK , 6 months is the milestone that they really encourage us too and so many struggle (including me - I had too many issues with supply so bottle fed which got me seriously depressed at first but in hindsight - what's best is best ! )

So well done - you have done so well for Noah :).

I love the name Noah btw-did you choose it because of the religious link or just like the name or another reason? I am curious as I love the name but hubby said no because he felt it was deemed a religious name which I thought - not necessarily !

I'm feeling good today and back on my healthy eating and major water in take to prepare for next cycle(s) that is if we haven't got a sneaky bfp on its way .

I found that with ds, I got bfn 8dpo, 9dpo and 10dpo then a lovely bfp at 11dpo .

I forgot about that ! X

May I join in, please? :)

Ashley, I know what you mean about breastfeeding! I was quite young when I had my first and didn't feel too comfortable with the idea, I breastfed him for a couple of months but switched to bottle. He was happy, but in hindsight I kind of wish I had stuck it out a little longer! With second, I breastfed him for a little longer, but after about three months switched to a bit of both, and then fully to bottle because I wasn't well in my head. Sleep deprivation made me go slightly crazy, and having read up a fair bit about it I realise now that it can cause all the thing I was experiencing at the time (hallucinations, extreme paranoia, aggression) so for my health I gave up, because it had me staying awake all the time. I'd do night feeds, obviously, then through the day because they need to feed! So yes, didn't last long. Then with my third, I was SO desperate to give it a real shot but I was told I couldn't because of antibiotics I was on at the time. I wasn't told I could attempt to start breastfeed once I finished them, despite having started her on a bottle. I felt so guilty! Like I had let her down. Obviously in reality this isn't true, these things happen! Anyway, I understand, but your previous experiences won't dictate your future experiences! If you are able to then wonderful, if you aren't then it isn't your fault and you shouldn't beat yourself up about it.
And as far as age gap is concerned don't worry! I can see why you worry, given it was far from easy with your first two, but like you say they have each other now which is wonderful and will be a good distraction for each other while you are caring for a newborn. I have both a huge and tiny age gap between my three, and to be honest the smaller gap I found easier because I was still in the swing of things, it was much less a shock to the system. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->