TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Omg my husband would DIE. This is a fear of mine..having more than 1 baby at a time!

Omg my husband would DIE. This is a fear of mine..having more than 1 baby at a time!

How crazy would it be if it was??? Lol I always wondered how in the heck anyone could manage 2+ babies at the same time. One baby on each boob at all times :haha:.

I was relieving in a nursery today with children under 2 years. There were 7 children and three aND we still struggled LOL!!

3 ulcers!! They are uncomfortable too

Not many more sleeps to go until testing . I've got a job interview tonight too. Hopefully time goes quickly.

I sometimes think that twins would have been easier than my two that are 12m apart. At least twins are on roughly the same schedules!

I had crazy af pain tonight for about 30mins to an hour. I took an OPK thinking maybe ovulation was repeating itself. It was negative of course. Fingers crossed it means something!

I always relate early cramping to being pregnant. That has always been my experience. Hope it is the same for you!!

Ladies... need your help! I'm at the cottage for the week and I wanted to have some drinks so I took the only pregnancy test I had and a line came up I think!! But I'm so unsure and there are no pharmacies near me :( I've got a grocery store with no pregnancy tesgtest and a dollar store but u don't think they have any :(

Attachments

• 20170704_115936.jpg
    20170704_115936.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 20170704_115906.jpg
    20170704_115906.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 19
I see something heaveneats!!! Good luck! Hope you can test again asap!!

This isn't quite positive, is it ladies?

Attachments

• IMG_8775.jpg
    IMG_8775.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 11
Omg Heaven! I can see it! What dpo are u? There is definitly a faint line and I see it better in second pic with no distractions! Can you drive to another town? Xx

Heaven - I definitely see a line!! I hope this is the start of your BFP!!

Omg Heaven! I can see it! What dpo are u? There is definitly a faint line and I see it better in second pic with no distractions! Can you drive to another town? Xx

I'm going to try and look in town right now, the nearest town is a 2 hours drive :shrug:

Got a dollar store one

Attachments

• 20170704_144241.jpg
    20170704_144241.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 11
Congrats Heaven!! Definitely lines on those tests! So exciting. Heaps of stickyvibes for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->