TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hey all, sorry that things are so weird kiwi, our bodies seem to like playing tricks on us!!

Looking forward to seeing some testing going on in the next few weeks!

Cd1 here today, finally!!! Bittersweet but at least it's a new start now!!

I'm so nauseous today :(. It can't be ms if I got a bfn last night. I'm so confused ladies :cry:.

I think I'm going crazy, I see something in this test. Taken with smu, couldn't with fmu because I had to locate my FRER that I had left. Another bit of info, I can't hold longer then 2 hours because I have a frequent urination issue since giving birth to my 2nd.

Top original, bottom enhanced.

Attachments

• IMG_02072017_085853.jpg
    IMG_02072017_085853.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_02072017_085842.jpg
    IMG_02072017_085842.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 7
I'm sorry ladies I haven't been able to catch-up I've just been going so crazy.

I feel like I can see something Kiwi! Test again tomorrow! See if it gets darker!!

I'm seeing it in both pics too Kiwi!! I hope this is the start of your bfp!

I have to pee like 10 to 15 times a day and twice before bed with this affect the tests?

Thanks ladies!!!
twinkie2, I remember you hun!!! I followed you a couple years ago then lost track.

It possibly would affect the tests if you are quite early on! Only time will tell. Take another one tomorrow :)

I went and looked up a Due Date Calculator the one on Lilypie. It let me add cycle length and lp, says I would only be 4w1d. If this is accurate that could-be why I got my "period" because hcg couldn't build fast enough. I have a 31 day cycle with a 10 day lp and last AF was May 27th.

Yes I remember you too Kiwi! Our kiddos are super close in age! DD1 is 2 years 4 months now and DD2 is just about to turn 9 months :)

And yes, that much peeing definitely would affect tests this early on I'd say as HCG would be so low and if you urinate that often there just wouldn't be a lot built up yet.

Thanks ladies! I will take another test tonight if I can hold and tomorrow morning.

Af was due yesterday, took frer test early this am and after 3 minutes didn't notice a line so sat it down and went to make coffeee. 15 minutes later I noticed a fain pink spot at the tip where positive line should have appeared. So, yes😬 , I took it apart to get a better look and take a pic to tweak. I have short 26 day cycles ovulating around day 11. The scary thing is, I just noticed some brown/red discharge when I went to the bathroom! Am I just so desperate for my bfp that I'm reaching and need to assume af is aririving a day late and that was just an evap line in the test?
image1.jpg

I can see something Kiwi, got my fingers crossed for you. Sounds a very comfusing time xx

Wendylm I see that too. Can you test again with a long hold or tomorrow am? I had red andbrown streaks on wiping a day or so before bfp, though af was coming early. Good luck!

Waiting2c, yeap Im still stalking you all ;) Im doing ok thank you, exhausted but fine. Got my booking appointment on Friday, its taking ages!

:dust:

I see that Wendy, however you shouldnt take a test apart. FRERS are known for their indent lines. Also, it was taken outside of the time limit.

I really hope this is your BFP, but at the same time, I wouldnt rely too heavily on that one youve already taken. Can you take another? :)

It's 8am and the kids aren't up. I'm tired and cbfed today. 7DPO. Constant cramps since ovulation with bloathe and frequent uruination.

Kiwiberry I see something on the first test!!!!!

Target brand, 3 hour hold.
I need to buy more FRER, will test with one in the morning.

Attachments

• IMG_02072017_161441.jpg
    IMG_02072017_161441.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 6
Wendylm, I do see something! Gl sweets :dust:.

Gypsy99, fingers crossed so heavily for you :dust:.

twinkie2, it's eerie how close in age they are!:haha: What cycle day are you on now hun?

I have had more of that lotion-like CM today. Some cramping & loose stools. 6dpo today.

Fingers crossed & baby dust for everyone!

Babybrain - we dont get our booking appointment until after the NT scan at 12 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->