TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Buffyx, loose stools was one of my first symptoms for both my girls. I have had it foir a couple days noiw too.

:dust: :dust:

To all of us!!!!

Good luck girls!! All sounds and looks promising!!

I am suffering a bad AF, crampy, heavy, yucky. And because so late its now right bang smack in the most busiest time I have had for ages, end of month, end of financial years, audits etc! The only break I am getting is the constant go to the bathroom to fix myself up as going through things in about an hour (sorry TMI), hopefully it slows a little tomorrow.

waiting2c, :hugs: :hugs: That's horrid hun, sounds liked my AF. Hope it eases up for you soon.

That reminds me of how I get AF every year during Christmas :cry::haha:

waiting2c, :hugs: :hugs: That's horrid hun, sounds liked my AF. Hope it eases up for you soon.

That reminds me of how I get AF every year during Christmas :cry::haha:

Omg i always get mine on my birthday!! I also bled for 8 days on our honeymoon! Argh.

Waiting2c - Im sorry its such a crappy AF :hugs:

I just had an ulcer (canker sore?) pop up randomly on the inside of my top lip. Hoping it is a sign :haha:

I'm sorry Waiting :-(. AF is such a twat. Doesn't give a shit about us really.
Hopefully she eases off tomorrow for you.

Kiwiberry that's shit!! I got mine on Boxing day last time and it was fucking shit.

Buffy how are you feeling?

AFM - Very much over these cramps. They could be positive, but I've had this before with no luck. This TWW seems to be going a little quicker than usual thankfully. Fingers crossed she stays away.

I'm sorry Waiting :-(. AF is such a twat. Doesn't give a shit about us really.
Hopefully she eases off tomorrow for you.

Kiwiberry that's shit!! I got mine on Boxing day last time and it was fucking shit.

Buffy how are you feeling?

AFM - Very much over these cramps. They could be positive, but I've had this before with no luck. This TWW seems to be going a little quicker than usual thankfully. Fingers crossed she stays away.

Honestly I am feeling like this could be a BFP cycle. I am bloated, hungry, tired, slightly crampy, my nipples seem larger, i have lotiony cm & now TWO mouth ulcers!?

I get scared to say I am feeling positive in case I am COMPLETELY wrong..but I am hopeful.

I am jealous of your cramps! I remember having cramps when I have been pregnant before, and the little cramps im getting are nothing compared to those. I hope it means something positive for you!

Buffy - hope you are right - if so, you are super in tune with your body !!

Gypsy - glad it's going a little faster this time - it tends to drag doesn't it !

Afm - well I can't believe it . I've been ovulating cd 18-22 for months . So yesterday on cd 13 I felt. Definite pain around right ovary but just thought nothing of it as so early for me .

I havent been been doing opks every day as it's so eArly . Did one this am - super duper positive !!of course it's morning and we have our son at home but as hubby was starting work at 11am we put son down for a nap which went surprisingly well and got a quick bd in .

Now honestly .... what do you ladies think ? Are we in with a chance still even after I felt such a strong twinge last night which could have been ovulation ?

My temp rise slightly this morning but not by loads .

It's exciting to be ovulating earlier but annoying that I didn't realize that was the plan !!

Buffy - hope you are right - if so, you are super in tune with your body !!

Gypsy - glad it's going a little faster this time - it tends to drag doesn't it !

Afm - well I can't believe it . I've been ovulating cd 18-22 for months . So yesterday on cd 13 I felt. Definite pain around right ovary but just thought nothing of it as so early for me .

I havent been been doing opks every day as it's so eArly . Did one this am - super duper positive !!of course it's morning and we have our son at home but as hubby was starting work at 11am we put son down for a nap which went surprisingly well and got a quick bd in .

Now honestly .... what do you ladies think ? Are we in with a chance still even after I felt such a strong twinge last night which could have been ovulation ?

My temp rise slightly this morning but not by loads .

It's exciting to be ovulating earlier but annoying that I didn't realize that was the plan !!

I dont know anything about OPKs and such..but this is exactly why we BD all month long haha. Wouldnt want to miss it!

Hopefully you are in with a shot! :)

Hey everyone :flower:

Sorry I've been quiet recently, I've been super busy with work and family.
I've written this reply 4 or 5 times in between clients but then haven't been able to finish it lol :haha:

Hope everyone is doing well?

Fuchsia- I'm sure I've read that opks predict ovulation which usually then happens 24-48 hours after the positive opk. So I'm sure you still have a chance. Fingers crossed for you :dust:

Buffy- I'm hoping this is your bfp cycle! All symptoms are looking good so far :baby:

Gypsy- I'm glad the TWW is going by a bit quicker then normal. Hoping the cramps will subside too! They're not nice are they! :nope:

Kiwi - have you tested again? Fingers are tightly crossed!!!

Waiting2c- urgh AF sucks doesn't it?! I hope it eases for you soon.

AFM- well yesterday and today I've tested with my clear blue opk and got a flashing smiley face :happydance: so Excited! I'm currently on CD15 and expect to Ov around CD18. I'm so so so hoping that it works out :baby:

Buffyx, Gypsy99, sounds promising fo r you both, FX for you lovely ladies.

brandonsgirl, tons of :baby: :dust: your way hun.

AFM: took two FRER today, fmu and smu. The second pic is for comparison. I think this could be it for me ladies :shock:.

Attachments

• IMG_03072017_091440.jpg
    IMG_03072017_091440.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_03072017_091457.jpg
    IMG_03072017_091457.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 11
Oh my goodness! I see something Kiwi. Hopefully they keep getting darker..

Brandonsgirl - yay for O! :flower:

Buffyx, thanks hun! I hope so too.

No question about that line Kiwi!! Sending you some super sticky dust!

I've woken up super bloated and crampy. Had a pretty horrible nights sleep. Only 5 more dpo until AF is due.

Looking great Kiwi, I can see those! Hope it is it for you!

Gypsy/Buffy - I also hope this is both of your month, in fact I hope this cycle is the cycle for all of us!

fuschia - hopefully you have got there in time! I am not that sure on OPKs yet, this will be my second cycle using them, the first was a disaster lol!!

Go get busy Brandonsgirl!!

AF seems to be easing a little for me thank goodness. Just about to launch into busy day number two this week!

I know it sounds silly, but I run 5km every morning, and this morning during my run, I was SO hot. So much hotter than usual. Im hoping it means something :haha: And it isnt like its a hot day either.

7dpo. Not too much to report. Will test tomorrow, but fully expecting a BFN as I have had 3 pregnancies, and never had a BFP before 13dpo lol.

Buffy our Temps are more elevated in this time
I struggle to do exercise like running now because of these constant cramps. I'm trying to get motivated to do yoga, but hate exercising with people around and DH is home everyday. So I'm trying to go for 20 min walks by myself instead.

THANKS waiting! I hope so too.

Kiwi - I've developed a small ulcer on my bottom lip today haha. I wonder if it is related. I'm getting really sick of these cramps.

Gypsy99, 5 more days until that :bfp:! :happydance: :dust:. Omg what if the ulcers is you and Buffyx shared symptoms! :shock:

Buffyx, you never know hun :dust:. Might get a squinter.

waiting2c, glad the :witch: is getting better hun :hugs:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->