TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

i know that what I've got could be an implantation dip, but I had to wake up at 5.30 this morning (2 hours earlier than I would usually get up), and my temp was below cover line. I'm getting the similar symptoms to a couple of cycles ago with the bloating, and cramps, but I am trying to stay optimistic although the doubt creeps in pretty easily.

I've grabbed an acupuncture voucher and I've asked in another thread. Does anyone know the best time to get acupuncture? I've heard good things about it with blood flow etc for helping the egg implant. I'm hoping it will help as I haven't ever had it done before.

Thank you everyone!!! I hope it sticks it's crazy how dark the frer line was for 10dpo and I've had no symptoms to speak of other than some annoying cramping at 7dpo also no idea how bding days before ov would get the job done

OMG congrats Heaven that is like the best news, especially as you thought you had missed out this month! so over the moon for you!

I have heard acupuncture can help Gypsy but I am not sure re timing etc. Would be interested to know!

YAY, I got my STATIC smiley today! And positive opks!!! Eek I'm so excited.
Temp went up this morning a bit. Hoping it goes right up tomorrow to confirm ovulation :) what do you think of those lines on the IC opk ?

Attachments

• IMG_8781.jpg
    IMG_8781.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 5
Gypsy99, still have my fingers crossed for you hun. Sorry I don't know anything about acupuncture.

heaveneats, congrats sweetie!!!!! :wohoo:.

brandonsgirl, so much :baby: :dust: your way hun!!!

AFM: What do you think ladies?? I feel like it's darker. Bottom test was tonight with onlky 1 hour hold.

Some background info of my situation. I might have increased progesterone levels caused from the progesterone shots I had to take during my last pregnancy. It can cause my body to naturally produce more progesterone. This in turn can cause heavier spotting / bleeding and prevent hcg from attaching properly to test strips. This is all a theory of what might be going on with me, but it fits my situation.

Attachments

• IMG_05072017_015943.jpg
    IMG_05072017_015943.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 11
CONGRATS HEAVEN!!! wonderful news!!! How exciting!!

Gypsy I've tried acupuncture this cycle.. I hope it helps! Got it while on my period and today which is around ovulation 🤞🤞

BFN for me on an IC at 9dpo today.

Also I have strained a muscle in my back when I woke up this morning, and have had to call in sick for work :(

Sorry Buffy :hugs: Hopefully just too early. Take the day and relax. Just do it!!

Good luck Babymumma. I hope the acupuncture helps. I need to call my one today, but I'm semi thinking of waiting until AF arrives to book it in.

Thanks Kiwi. looking on my Pc I think the top test looks positive, but i'm struggling to see the lines on the bottom one. What's your DPO now?

Brandonsgirl - Get busy!!!

Congrats again Heaven!!

AFM - my temp has gone back up to 36.4 which I'm happy with at the moment, but i'm really starting to get horrible cramps, I've also got a canker sore, one sore boob (normal around this time i get a hormonal lump), and I've developed a cold . AF is due on Monday so 4 more sleeps. Fingers crossed she stays away. if I do get her, I can already tell it's going to be a nasty one :-(.

Kiwiberry, I can't see on my phone but I think I see a more visible line on the bottom one?

Gypsy congrats on the temp spike!!

I told dh I feel sick and suggested maybe I was pregnant. I haven't told him yet as I wanted him to think we found out together. Anyways he said okay well maybe while we were out and about that we could grab a test :) so he will know tonight as long as my line shows up!

Haha that's so cute! I don't know how I'd tell my DH. I always wanted to buy a onesie and put the twat inside it. Cooking bacon and eggs for breaky in bed or something. But I doubt i'd be able to hold it in in reality!!

So fun Heaven! I cant believe you havent told him yet.

Im terrible. Ive just blurted it out to my husband every time :haha:

Bahaha i just realised I wrote twat!

I was like that with my ex husband Buffy. I blurted it out with my daughter because I was in complete shock!

I hate being this late in the TWW. it's that point where everything is a sign..... or is it? So annoying. With my track record my body likes to mess with my completely.

Just keep saying only a few more days until AF or testing. Please stay away this time. I've waited long enough :-(.

Bahaha i just realised I wrote twat!

I was like that with my ex husband Buffy. I blurted it out with my daughter because I was in complete shock!

I hate being this late in the TWW. it's that point where everything is a sign..... or is it? So annoying. With my track record my body likes to mess with my completely.

Just keep saying only a few more days until AF or testing. Please stay away this time. I've waited long enough :-(.

Urghhh yeh. Im now getting NO signs. I thought I had heaps at the start of the TWW..but now nothing. I have my fingers crossed for you (and me :haha:)

Hahahah yeah I noticed you wrote 'twat!'

Ugh, ff just changed by ov to CD 23, it had been at CD22, wtf!! So I'm 8dpo now I guess. BFN today anyways :(

Buffy-I'm getting 0 signs too, but I've had 2 dreams I'm pregnant, hopefully that means something!

Hope you get a good line tonight for him heaven!

Wow it's so exciting that there's been a few bfps in here lately :)

Congrats heaven :)

Gypsy I found it so funny you wrote 'put the twat in the onesie' I thought you were referring to your other half !! I don't know if twat is used in the same way in other countries but I honestly thought you meant you would buy an adult onesie to make him be like a baby and I thought well that's different! ' haha.

With both my pregnancies , I just blurted it out . Especially the 2nd- it just flew out my mouth before I even wanted it to ! I was so much in shock and happiness . This time I plan to tell in a fun way - maybe a treasure hunt !

I'm a bit happier now after my initial worry about missing ovulation as I THINK I prob oved cd 15 and we started with bding on cd 14 so that would be better . I'm not 100% though and it is weird for me to ov this early but maybe accupunture has had an affect !

After bding 4 times in 3 days ... I don't think I can do it anymore !

Ugh, ff just changed by ov to CD 23, it had been at CD22, wtf!! So I'm 8dpo now I guess. BFN today anyways :(

Buffy-I'm getting 0 signs too, but I've had 2 dreams I'm pregnant, hopefully that means something!

Hope you get a good line tonight for him heaven!

I am SO tired today after saying i have had zero symptoms haha. Like..SO tired. Even after a nap. We will see if it means anything..

Also my nipples seem larger.
Who knows!

fx'd buffy!! I've been tired too, but only at night just falling asleep quickly and deeply, but today's test was another stark white bfn.

Fingers crossed for all you TWW ladies.

I had very positive opks yday and a static smiley. Today they don't seem as dark, bit of ovulation pain but temp dip from 36.43 to 36.30 this morning. Does this mean I didn't actually ovulate then as the tests aren't as positive any more?? If anything I would say the line isn't as dark as control therefore, negative... ?

I'm panicking that it means I won't ov, been doing lots of bd.
Have attached screen shot of chart.. any idea? :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_0028.PNG
    IMG_0028.PNG
    25.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member