TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I did a wee this afternoon. I wiped, and there was orange (not pink, not red, not brown) CM on the paper. I was like what the hell? So i put my fingers up to check, and nothing was there. Any ideas??

Oh could be something!! You're the same DPO as me right?

I'm a bit worried about tomorrow and seeing what my Temps will do. Considering my cramping today I'd say I'm out.

Ive started cramping a bit since the cm. Ive just gone and checked again..and nothing?! So weird.

Im 11dpo today :)

brandonsgirl, Wish I could help hun but i dont temp :(.

twinkie2, I think I see something very very faint, I'm not used to reading or taking that brand, sorry hun.

Buffyx, go sweetie!!! F2f for you.

Gypsy99, gl hun, still hoping for you :hugs:.

AFM: will update in next post since it's a lot Mamas.

Are you temping Buffy?

Thanks Kiwi. I'm pretty buggered today. If af isn't here Monday I'll test Tuesday.

Ok so here is the story. On the 25th, I started what I thought was AF. I had been early testing and saw faint lines. I naturally assumed I had a chemical. Well AT was the weirdest AF ever. It started out with a heavy day, which is normal for me. Then I had a light day, and the 3 days following were spotting. This was not normal for me (I have 7 days of heavy periods). Well on CD7, 2 days after AF ended I had some mild cramps. So I took an opk, it was positive. A little weird for me considering I normally ovulate late and have a 31 day cycle with a 10 day luteal phase. Anyway, it is now 7 days of positive opks. I have been getting faint lines still on all my hpt. I have done some research and apparently the progesterone shots I had for 18 weeks (once a week) can cause me to have issues getting positive hpt in my next pregnancy. The progesterone can prevent hcg from latching to test strips. I am not sure if it's residue from the shots that woul d cause this or they could inhibit my body to produce more progesterone each pregnancy after that. Either way, it's the only explanation I have as someone who is not a medical professional.

For awhile I thought I was going crazy, but now I'm not so sure.

Tell me someone sees this?!!? It happened today, I noticed it yesterday but hubby and my friend Theresa can really see it today. If i was 5w1d with baby #3 is this possible or do I have a tomber or something?? I pushed on it, Definitely not fat and I'm 2lbs lighter now then I was when the pic on the left was taken. I am 133lbs, 5ft 3in tall. I also uploaded my most recent tests.

Attachments

• 344.jpg
    344.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_07072017_222212.jpg
    IMG_07072017_222212.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 7
Please don't think I'm crazy, I think that enough about myself already :cry:.

I called my OBGYN, They are contacting me this weekend to discuss a plan. I am pushing for an ultrasound.

Are you temping Buffy?

Thanks Kiwi. I'm pretty buggered today. If af isn't here Monday I'll test Tuesday.

No I have gotten pregnant so easily previously that I havent needed to bother with temping yet.

Also my littles are still young & up during the night, so im really not sure how useful it would be.

Please don't think I'm crazy, I think that enough about myself already :cry:.

I called my OBGYN, They are contacting me this weekend to discuss a plan. I am pushing for an ultrasound.

Its hard to tell. The two pics are not from the same angle?

Ultrasound sounds like the only way you will know. I hope you get some answers. How very frustrating!

You guys..
I think i have a shadow on an IC. Like..there is something there, but I actually have no idea where the line is even meant to be on an IC, and i dont think it has any colour?

I cant get a decent photo bc its 7pm and the lighting is crappy.

Do you think a FRER would pick it up if it were actually a positive?

The more i stare at it, the more i feel like im pretty sure im making it up hahah

No the lighting is bad because its dark here. I can barely even see it in person anyway. I doubt itd show up on a pic even in daylight..

Fx buffy!!

Kiwi I think bloods or an ultrasound is needed. Definitely don't think you are crazy, I'm sorry things are so confusing right now :hugs:

Here is todays dollar store test, definitely a little progression from yesterday's. Still 3 days to af date, won't feel decent about this till I get past that

Attachments

• 20170708_080137.jpg
    20170708_080137.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 7
Hope it gets darker Twinkie!

Yeah i will test again in the morning Kiwi.

Ty lovelies for all the support. I have already been in contact with my OBGYN, just waiting on them to call me this weekend.

twinkie2, I really see a faint line now!!!!!! :dust:

AFM: My bump is getting bigger :shock:. I swear to you lovelies, after losing almost 80lbs, I have a Flatish tummy normally. I only struggle with stretched skin. This "bump" is hard with the exception of a tiny layer of stretched skin (from my babies I'm assuming). My original pic was only taken like a month ago and I'm 2lbs lighter.

The 2nd pic is my tests from this morning. I am having a lot of symptoms now.

Attachments

• 353.jpg
    353.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_08072017_102847.jpg
    IMG_08072017_102847.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 6
Kiwi those ov tests are looking pretty positive for after ovulation!! Good sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics