TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Kiwi those ov tests are looking pretty positive for after ovulation!! Good sign

I don't think yoou read my full story hun.

I'm getting so upset at all the ovulation comments. I am not ovulating. Please try to understand my situation befoore making half hearted responses. I am in a very sensitive spot right now.

I'm getting so upset at all the ovulation comments. I am not ovulating. Please try to understand my situation befoore making half hearted responses.

I was not trying to be half hearted, sorry you feel that way. I was trying to to suggest those tests can pick up the pregnancy hormone. I did read through your story so I know that they are not indicating ovulation. Please ignore my comment then.

I'm getting so upset at all the ovulation comments. I am not ovulating. Please try to understand my situation befoore making half hearted responses.

I was not trying to be half hearted, sorry you feel that way. I was trying to to suggest those tests can pick up the pregnancy hormone. I did read through your story so I know that they are not indicating ovulation. Please ignore my comment then.

I'm sorry hun, I misunderstood you. I have been getting a lot of those comments. It's been getting to me.

I get it kiwiberry repetitive comments can be hard because you think people are not reading your comments I just wanted you to know that wasn't the case. I'm trying to read and keep up with everyones comments as much as I can.

I get it kiwiberry repetitive comments can be hard because you think people are not reading your comments I just wanted you to know that wasn't the case. I'm trying to read and keep up with everyones comments as much as I can.

Ty sweets for being understanding of my predicament:hugs:.

Kiwi so frustrating all of it. I hope you can get that ultrasound!!!

Buffy good luck!!!!

Saw someone else with a positive preg test but can't go back to see who it was sorry!

AFM - the witch has arrived. I had to jump out of bed because I wasn't wearing anything. Apparently I have 28 day cycles now :-/. Onto this vitamin and no alcohol routine - again. Dry July! Apart from the 1st of July lol.

Kiwi so frustrating all of it. I hope you can get that ultrasound!!!

Buffy good luck!!!!

Saw someone else with a positive preg test but can't go back to see who it was sorry!

AFM - the witch has arrived. I had to jump out of bed because I wasn't wearing anything. Apparently I have 28 day cycles now :-/. Onto this vitamin and no alcohol routine - again. Dry July! Apart from the 1st of July lol.

:hugs: :hugs:

Ps think the ic yesterday was an evap. Nothing today! 12dpo.

Any thoughts on my chart? I think it is Triphasic with an implantation dip, but i am 11dpo today and AF is expected tomorrow and I have brown spotting. No cramps or any other symptoms except sore nipples (only nipples it's wierd!) Am I out? I thought implantation bleeding was earlier, but i never spot before a period either.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 2
Buffyx, it could be hun, but it could also just be one of those things that happen since you are only 12dpo. Holding out hope for you :hugs:.

Teddy214, Idk about the temps hun but as for spotting, I had brown spotting with both of my girls until at least 10w. Also, implantation can happen early but it can also happen around the time AF is supposed to show. Good luck Mama!

I seriously see a line now. No squint needed irl. Also.... my bump is getting bigger by the hour it feels. Still no call from my OBGYN.

Attachments

• IMG_08072017_194909.jpg
    IMG_08072017_194909.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 355.jpg
    355.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 6
Wow Kiwiberry!! Still all very confusing for you though.

I do see something faint. I hope you get some answers soon.

AFM I feel those tell-tale AF cramps & back pain. Feeling bummed..but its only cycle 1. There is always next month!

Thanks ladies! I am not expecting them to call on a Sunday, but maybe I will be pleasantly surprised.

Buffyx, I hope they are pregnancy cramps fooling you :hugs:.

Hello! I am currently 8dpo. All signs looking good so far :)

I have a 4 year old and an almost 2 year old :)

Hey! I remember seeing you around when I was pregnant with my almost 2 year old DD. I now have a 10 month old DS as well :flower:

Good luck! I hope this cycle is your BFP! Im 12dpo and have a few symptoms that seem promising, but getting BFNs on ICs.

Hey! I remember seeing you around when I was pregnant with my almost 2 year old DD. I now have a 10 month old DS as well :flower:

Good luck! I hope this cycle is your BFP! Im 12dpo and have a few symptoms that seem promising, but getting BFNs on ICs.

Hi I remember you too! Oh wow that's amazing! Let's hope we are pregnant the same time again! :) :hugs:

Hey everyone, sorry I have been MIA, havent even been able to read for a couple of days so forgive me if I forget anything in my replies

Kiwi - I really really hope you can get some answers soon, it is very strange and I can see a faint something on that last test you loaded. I hope they do a scan so you can see what is going on in there (and of course i hope it shows a wee baby!)

Gypsy - so sorry you got AF, I was really rooting for you this cycle (not that I am not normally but really really wanted this one to be it for you!)

Buffy - hope you get something on those tests tomorrow!

Brandonsgirl - apologies I cant remember the exact context of your last post and cant go back without losing my message, you have ovulated now aye? I hope it all goes well and this gets you your bfp!

Twinkie - those tests are awesome, saw it on your indent and then so so obvious on the next one, look forward to seeing more progression! Congratulations!

Cookie - welcome! hope this is your month too!

Anyone/everyone else, hope you have had a good weekend!!

AFM, AF is gone, Ovulation a good week plus away which for once I am so super thankful for, My boy ended up in hospital again on Friday and its been a long stressful weekend, plus this coming week is my busiest week of appointments for work and now I have to juggle that with being at the hospital and seeing my daughter. My poor hubby gets the short straw and the hospital bed for now. I will have a turn sleeping up there later in the week if he is still in, not sure how long this stay will be but so long as he is out by next weekend I am still okay for this cycle.

Hey everyone, sorry I have been MIA, havent even been able to read for a couple of days so forgive me if I forget anything in my replies

Kiwi - I really really hope you can get some answers soon, it is very strange and I can see a faint something on that last test you loaded. I hope they do a scan so you can see what is going on in there (and of course i hope it shows a wee baby!)

Gypsy - so sorry you got AF, I was really rooting for you this cycle (not that I am not normally but really really wanted this one to be it for you!)

Buffy - hope you get something on those tests tomorrow!

Brandonsgirl - apologies I cant remember the exact context of your last post and cant go back without losing my message, you have ovulated now aye? I hope it all goes well and this gets you your bfp!

Twinkie - those tests are awesome, saw it on your indent and then so so obvious on the next one, look forward to seeing more progression! Congratulations!

Cookie - welcome! hope this is your month too!

Anyone/everyone else, hope you have had a good weekend!!

AFM, AF is gone, Ovulation a good week plus away which for once I am so super thankful for, My boy ended up in hospital again on Friday and its been a long stressful weekend, plus this coming week is my busiest week of appointments for work and now I have to juggle that with being at the hospital and seeing my daughter. My poor hubby gets the short straw and the hospital bed for now. I will have a turn sleeping up there later in the week if he is still in, not sure how long this stay will be but so long as he is out by next weekend I am still okay for this cycle.

Oh no! I hope your little one is on the mend soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->