TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hello! I am currently 8dpo. All signs looking good so far :)

I have a 4 year old and an almost 2 year old :)

Hey! I remember seeing you around when I was pregnant with my almost 2 year old DD. I now have a 10 month old DS as well :flower:

Good luck! I hope this cycle is your BFP! Im 12dpo and have a few symptoms that seem promising, but getting BFNs on ICs.

Hi I remember you too! Oh wow that's amazing! Let's hope we are pregnant the same time again! :) :hugs:

What kind of symptoms are you having?

I feel more tired than usual, nipples look larger, and I have very painful mouth ulcers (canker sores.)

What kind of symptoms are you having?

I feel more tired than usual, nipples look larger, and I have very painful mouth ulcers (canker sores.)

I'm tired, increased CM, constipation, headaches, cervical position looking promising. Nipples look darker (still bf youngest though so can't rely on boobs! Lol!) weird twinges in lower abdomen, increased appitite and also my BBT is increasing daily x

Fingers crossed for you!

Hey cookiedough, promising symptoms.. I think I have pretty much all the same symptoms at the moment but only 3dpo. Also I noticed that your in Lincoln...that's not far from me at all.

Gypsy - I'm so sorry to hear that AF arrived. I hope it's over quickly for you.

Kiwi- that's looking good! Hopefully you will get a call first thing Monday morning. I deffo think you should push for an ultrasound or bloodwork. Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Buffy- don't feel bummed. I was convinced Af was on her way with my DD, even asked the doc why I had achey cramps like AF was on its way. She said it was normal. So don't count your self out yet. As for the test... perhaps you has weaker urine this time and it wasn't enough to show up?

Waiting- I so sorry to hear about your DS being in hospital... is everything ok? Glad AF is gone... fingers crossed this is your cycle!!!

AFM - well I finally got my crosshairs !!!!! :happydance: now currently 3dpo.
Currently trying not to get my hopes up.. it's only our first cycle TTC since the implant BUTTTTTT with my daughter, we caught first cycle coming off the pill. I know the chances of it happening again are probably quite slim, but I can't help my mind going there. With my daughter, I got a positive on an IC at 10DPO. So will be testing probably next week. Eek!

Hey cookiedough, promising symptoms.. I think I have pretty much all the same symptoms at the moment but only 3dpo. Also I noticed that your in Lincoln...that's not far from me at all.

Hi :) yeah I'm thinking they're all going in the right direction but don't want to get my hopes up yet as I have like 6 days left until possible AF date. I've never had a regular period in my life, but I do know when I ovulated (1st July). I have been feeling a little sick today after eating, also bloated and my stomach is a bit sore :(

Took a hpt which was stark white! But at 8dpo I wasn't expecting anything to be honest, think I just needed to take one! Haha!

POAS is fun, even though we know it will be negative, I think sometimes we just need to take one.

I've had a constant dull ache in my lower tummy all day long. Could be completely nothing but feeling a bit bleh all day. Just took an hour and a half nap :blush: and still feel shattered.

Brandsonsgirl - woohoo! 3dpo. Fingers crossed for your BFP. I got pregnant super easily with all of my babies, so I did have my hopes slightly up coming in to my first cycle too.

I just got my AF a day early. On to the next cycle for me..:flower:

Brandsonsgirl - woohoo! 3dpo. Fingers crossed for your BFP. I got pregnant super easily with all of my babies, so I did have my hopes slightly up coming in to my first cycle too.

I just got my AF a day early. On to the next cycle for me..:flower:

Oh no sorry AF arrived Buffyx, fingers crossed and baby dust for next cycle :) I'll probably see you there!

Hi ladies! I just saw ttc #3 and thought I'd check out the thread. I'm currently on cycle 2 of ttc. I have 2 daughters, and have also had two miscarriages. Hoping for a positive outcome!

Hi ladies! I just saw ttc #3 and thought I'd check out the thread. I'm currently on cycle 2 of ttc. I have 2 daughters, and have also had two miscarriages. Hoping for a positive outcome!

Welcome huni :flower:
I'm really sorry to hear about your losses, but congratulations on your beautiful girls.

Good luck to you in your TTC journey.

Here is the progression from Friday to today!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-09-13-38-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-07-09-13-38-50.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 19
Here is the progression from Friday to today!

Congratulations sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!

Buffyx, sorry AF came hun :hugs:. Tons of :dust: for next cycle.

brandonsgirl, I have all of my fingers & toes crossed for you BG :dust:.

mlm115, welcome to the group hun, and I am so sorry for your losses :hugs: :hugs:.

AFM: Here is an update on my growing "bump" and my most recent tests. Still waiting on a call from my OBGYN. Can you see it ladies? Both bump and tests? It's a brand new pack of babydust wondfo. I can't believe I even have to doubt it :( just because of my tests.

Attachments

• IMG_09072017_144907.jpg
    IMG_09072017_144907.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_09072017_150456.jpg
    IMG_09072017_150456.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 381.jpg
    381.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 10
Omg ladies it's there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_09072017_211738.jpg
    IMG_09072017_211738.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 14
Yay Kiwiberry! !!!!! Congratulations!! Dating scan needed definitely for all your confusion!!

So many ladies leaving our group! Hope everything sticks for everyone.

Found out my SIL has miscarried today :-(. Pretty sad for her. This is such a rough road for us all.

Buffy sorry AF turned up too. We are both CD2 now?

Hey girls,
So sorry i haven't been around. So much going on!!
Congrats kiwi!! That's def a positive that's so exciting!!!!
I've myself had 4 days of +opk... is that even normal?? The acupuncture has def changed my body. It's pretty amazing stuff!

Yay congrats Kiwi, that is awesome!

Great progression too Twinkie!

Ty so much ladies :cloud9:.

Gypsy99, yeah I'm calling them first thing in the morning. For now I'm going based on when I had my last real AF. I'm so sorry about your sisters loss :hugs:. Totally crazy that you and Buffy are on the same CD.

babymumma6, Maybe a day or two, but 4 days is a little strange. Maybe it's a good sign for this cycle :dust:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->