TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Congratulations Kiwi!
My hcg lines took ages to darken and I tried the opks as I was curious....got a line on them too. I was convinced it wasnt real until my hcg line got darker, which it did eventually!!

Hope you get a scan really soon and best wishes :)

Kiwi - finally! Congrats :)

Gypsy - im CD1 (630pm though..so almost CD2) Im so sorry about your SIL :hugs:

Congrats Kiwi, no doubt on that line!!! Bout time it showed for you!! I've read that some women just don't produce a lot of extra hcg til 5-6 weeks sometimes, so maybe that's all that was going on with you?? I really hope they get something set for you when you talk to them today!

Welcome to the new ladies, lots of :dust:

I didn't do opks this time so I really don't know exactly where I'm at. I'm either 2dpo or 4dpo based on my ov symptoms. Kinda wish I did opks so I knew for sure!

So many positive tests recently congratulations ladies!!!!

I'm currently 4DPO.. hoping my temps stay up and that i get some tell tale signs soon. So far i've been feeling so nauseas but that could be down to anything.

Good luck bg! I felt super nauseated one night at bedtime at like 5/6 dpo I think and I thought there was no way it meant anything bfp related, but maybe it did, fx!

mlm115, brandonsgirl, Good luck ladies, kinda strange you are both around 4dpo lol.

:dust::dust:

BabyBrain80, ty hun! Me too :(.

twinkie2, I'm starting to think it could be that too, because I didntf get a :bfp: till I was 5w+ with my girls, but this is the first time I've tested like this so idk. It really is strange though.

How weird is this ladies, I lost another 3lbs since I weighed myself 2 days ago.....

Hey Kiwi, hope you ok, just saw your other thread and how nasty people got.

What happened kiwi? Hope you're ok?

Ok ladies, I'm worrying myself here.
Yday at 4dpo I experienced AF type cramps (dull versions though) and stabbing pains in my lower tummy, so thought there may be a chance of implantation even tho it's early. Then last night DH and I DTD and I orgasmed :blush: now I'm worried that any potential implantation will be affected by the orgasm and not result in pregnancy.
Tell me I'm over thinking this ladies?
With DD I got a positive pregnancy test at 10DPO so think I'm implant sooner rather then later ?
Help?!

Yday at 4dpo I experienced AF type cramps (dull versions though) and stabbing pains in my lower tummy, so thought there may be a chance of implantation even tho it's early. Then last night DH and I DTD and I orgasmed :blush: now I'm worried that any potential implantation will be affected by the orgasm and not result in pregnancy.
With DD I got a positive pregnancy test at 10DPO so think I'm implant sooner rather then later ?
Help?!

Bless you Hun, your orgasm won't have stopped baby implanting at all :) enjoy yourself!!! Lol!

Here's a pic of my test this morning, what does everyone think? There's definitely a line but I'm 8-10dpo, does it look about right?

Thanks!!!

Attachments

• 1499753017639.jpg
    1499753017639.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 10

Help?!

Bless you Hun, your orgasm won't have stopped baby implanting at all :) enjoy yourself!!! Lol!

Here's a pic of my test this morning, what does everyone think? There's definitely a line but I'm 8-10dpo, does it look about right?

Thanks!!!

I def see a line!! Congrats! Very exciting

Omg there's a lot of bfps going on in here lately it's so exciting !!

I'm 7dpo . My friend told me she is pregnant- so happy for her as I know she was trying a while but obv the stupid jealousy kicks in doesn't it !

I took an early test this am ... as usual I start to think I am seeing shadows . Anyone pick anything up ? Obv super early .

Attachments

• IMG_0965.jpg
    IMG_0965.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 16
Omg there's a lot of bfps going on in here lately it's so exciting !!

I'm 7dpo . My friend told me she is pregnant- so happy for her as I know she was trying a while but obv the stupid jealousy kicks in doesn't it !

I took an early test this am ... as usual I start to think I am seeing shadows . Anyone pick anything up ? Obv super early .

i see something! i just can't tell if it has color, it is very early i would not have gotten a line on my ic at 8DPO i only got a small squinter at 10dpo

Thank you for looking :) I know - crazy early and tbh I only really tested after hearing from my friend - our children are born a week apart and we always said it would be lovely to do it together again !

Thank you for looking :) I know - crazy early and tbh I only really tested after hearing from my friend - our children are born a week apart and we always said it would be lovely to do it together again !

i completely understand :) i hope you see progress in the days to come :) if you really wanted to know you could buy a first response:thumbup: i think they might work at 8dpo but i would suggest saving the money and waiting :flower:

Fingers crossed for you fuchsia,

Ugh, I'm really not feeling positive about it this month. I felt like there was a chance yday and now i'm feeling pretty symptomless besides extreme fatigue and irritability.

Looking back at my chart when pregnant with DD, at 5dpo i was noting down that i was feeling light cramps in lower abdomen and stabbing pains. But i don't have any of that this time around at 5DPO. Also i don't really feel as bloated as the last couple of days.

This TWW is messing with my head :(

Fingers crossed for you fuchsia,

Ugh, I'm really not feeling positive about it this month. I felt like there was a chance yday and now i'm feeling pretty symptomless besides extreme fatigue and irritability.

Looking back at my chart when pregnant with DD, at 5dpo i was noting down that i was feeling light cramps in lower abdomen and stabbing pains. But i don't have any of that this time around at 5DPO. Also i don't really feel as bloated as the last couple of days.

This TWW is messing with my head :(

honestly every pregnancy is different i find some ladies say they get tonnes of symptoms and others get none do not count yourself out!! 5dpo is very early :) i honestly still have no symptoms which makes me worry- except every once in a while i get the stretching sensation but thats it

Wel I got excited as I uploaded pic of test on to 'countdown to pregnancy' and got a few people clicking positive . So I did a frer .

Any comments ladies ? I appreciate there's nothing obvious ! But you know how it is !

Attachments

• IMG_0974.jpg
    IMG_0974.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe