• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc #3 buddies wanted

Really hope its ur bfp month

me like a psycho did a test 3 dpo. Pure bfn. Will i ever learn

3 dpo :haha: :rofl:

I cant say I haven't been there before.

I am feeling pretty crampy today... hoping its implant pain, seems a little early, but who knows with my body and this weird cycle.

So DH and I went back and forth for the first two weeks of this cycle trying to decide if we should start this month or next. We ended up ditching the condoms once cause we were so sure we wanted to try now... I'm on cd 21, that was cd 10. I'm in such a cranky mood the last two days and I'm worried I'm pregnant already. I would probably be super excited about a bfp, I've just been so down that I'm worried about it instead. Plus, I've been trying to lose a couple of pounds before a bfp to make sure that bridesmaid dress still fits in summer and it's not working and I'm stressed out about that... I guess I just need a little pep talk today. :p

Mrs cletus i know i know pure luncy but couldnt help myself

Pianogirl bfp would be brilliant heres hoping

PianoGirl I have convinced myself that there is never going to be a perfect time, only the right time. If all the stars align so to speak and you caught the egg... you will stress at first (because who wouldn't) and then you will realize that you are having a baby and that is the best feeling in the world.

Thanks mrscletus. I do believe that God has a good plan for my life. I need to remember that if everything does really align it is for a reason. And I do know that another baby will be really good! Thanks for the reminder. :)

FX for everyone in the TWW!

Still waiting to get my positive opk. Today is CD 17 ( haven't tested yet today) and still negative. Considering it's my first cycle off of birth control so I'm not too worried. But would still be nice to get a positive soon. I'll update once I test.

I am on cd 24, a few potential symptoms, but nothing that couldn't just be normal pms. My boobs feel different, I got mad at DH for dumb things a couple times... :p

Alfiecat How many days past o are you??

Pianogirl when are you testing??

My period is 8 days "late" running off my old 28 day BCP cycle. I tested last weekend but BFN. Giving it until March to test again.

I'm only going to test late next week. Thursday or Friday. I think it's a pretty small chance that I actually am pregnant so I'd like to save my one test (and my money!) until it would for sure be accurate. And maybe af will come and then I can save it for next month. But maybe I won't be able to wait...

Hi everyone!
Such a great read this forum is, so glad I found it :)
I'm trying for #3 also. Took me some time to get the husband on board but I just know our family is not complete, #3 will be our last.
I only stopped the pill early Jan and started using OPK's. I received a positive on CD19 in Jan the think I got a positive on CD13 which I thought was weird in comparison to last month, or maybe it's not a positive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->