• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc #3 buddies wanted

Oh ok! I'm calculating from ovulation! From LMP it's November 1st!

Oh yay! Congratulations ridley and Tasha! :wohoo: :headspin: !

This is so great! On the VIP list you two go. ;)

My temp dropped below the baseline, so af should come tomorrow for me. Ready for this cycle start!

Don't forget to drop by and check up on us, girls. :)

I'm sorry for the temp drop, Mouse Chicky! I hope you'll get your BFP on your next cycle! :flower:

Oh, I'll be a regular stalker! Xxx

Definetly check in mouse. Sorry to hear about the temp drop. You are not out till af shows. X

Woo hoo tasha and ridley. Im so pleased for you both. Hoping glong and myself can join you

Im like a bear didnt get to bd last nigh day after positive opk. Have i still a chance? Had been doing it every second day prior and will today???

Alfiecat: You definitely still have a chance! I dtd the day before O, not the day of O! AND positive OPKs don't necessarily mean the day of O! xx

Alfiecat you still have a chance I I bd'd the day before positive the again two days after the positive test. X

Congrats to the 2 BFP's! That's so exciting to get them together.

How's everyone doing today?

Mouse has af arrived yet?

Am only on cd10 seems to be going so slow!!

Finally had my temp rise.. And it just keeps rising. Got lots of BDing in and now I'm pretty confident that I am in the TWW

Finally had my temp rise.. And it just keeps rising. Got lots of BDing in and now I'm pretty confident that I am in the TWW

yay for being in the tww when will you be testing?

I'll try to hold off as long as possible. Hopefully I can wait until after the 1st!

I hope this is your month Mrscletus! :thumbup:

No af yet, but opk is very pale, so now I'm just waiting. :coffee:

Mel, O will be here before you know it!

Stalk away ladies.. I hate to get too excited only to be let down... But I am feeling very confident in this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->