• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc #3 buddies wanted

Im just waiting for af to show its face to move onto cd1 again

I did it! I'm going to say that's a strong bfn. I'm not very disappointed though. It would have been nice to not have to try this month. But I think next month is better timing for us anyway. :)

Your not out yet pianogirl

I wont be very disappointed if af shows up. I just really want to know. I am going out at lunch today so if af hasn't shown by then I will buy another test. I'm on cd 31 and I was not expecting it to go this long. Maybe I'm just being impatient. But I need to know!

That's the worst pioanogirl. I had several of those when ttc DS1 it was so frustrating. It's like I don't care either way just make up your mind.

AFM having to resist the need to test. I didn't used to be but this cycle I'm a massive poas addict. It's crazy! So if I can make myself wait until Tuesday I feel better about wasting a test. (Tuesday is day AF is due)

I did another test today. Still negative. So I should probably just wait patiently for af.

Mel, sperm can live for 6 days, I think. Might there still be a chance?

Pianogirl, sometimes waiting for af is worse then waiting for O. It's like, get on with it! Same for you, alfiecat, onward and upward!

Mattsgirl, you could test Monday . . . ho hum. :haha: I'm the worst. :blush:

Thinking of you ladies!!! Pianogirl: I hope you get a BFP!! And Mattsgirl, I'm thinking of you as your testing date approaches!

I'm sorry for the BFN, Alfiecat! Fx next cycle is your BFP! Xx

I'm having SUCH bad cramps tonight. I remember having really bad cramps with DD, but this time it's really on my left side (and I know I O'd from that side!). I'm a tad nervous. :(

Those early weeks are so nervewracking, Tasha! It's probably just your little one getting comfy. :hugs:

I hops everything's ok tasha am sure your little bean is just fine x

Mousechick yeah I suppose I am still in with a chance but not getting my hopes up

I am still cycle 1 on CD 45 now but with no signs of AF. My cycle is very irregular not on birth control but I generally have a period every month. I skipped February completely though as it's a short month but still no period as of yet.

Friday and Saturday I had very light spotting which I'm hoping and praying is possible implantation bleeding. I've never had IB before but it's definitely not AF as when AF starts it's like insta-period, lol. So fingers crossed! I've bought a couple tests and read it takes about 5-7 days after IB to start getting BFPs so will be testing throughout the week!

I am still cycle 1 on CD 45 now but with no signs of AF. My cycle is very irregular not on birth control but I generally have a period every month. I skipped February completely though as it's a short month but still no period as of yet.

Friday and Saturday I had very light spotting which I'm hoping and praying is possible implantation bleeding. I've never had IB before but it's definitely not AF as when AF starts it's like insta-period, lol. So fingers crossed! I've bought a couple tests and read it takes about 5-7 days after IB to start getting BFPs so will be testing throughout the week!

Long cycles can be so frustrating good luck testing let us all know how you get on x

Cd 34. No af. No bfp. This is very unexpected. It's like I can see the shadow of where the line would be but I don't think it's actually positive.

No pics necessary. I should have just waited three hours. Af is here, and cd 1 along with it. We are officially TTC!!!

So, I tested this morning and didn't see anything after 5 minutes so I left it on the counter and took DD to school. Came back, ate lunch, and then came into my bathroom to see the maybe, faintest, teeniest, line? It looks like it has a little color in person. The possible line looks a little low but I looked up other pictures and other people's lines are a little below too. This test is about 2 hours old.

I will re-test Wednesday morning so that 48 hours has passed. Thoughts though? EVAP? Maybe the beginning of a BFP?

UN-edited.

https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/IMG_2844_zps6ypgtvnv.jpg

Edited.

https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/IMG_2844-1_zpsruecawpa.jpg
https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/IMG_2844-1-2_zpsndo27xz9.jpg

So I had to share with someone as I haven't shared with hubby yet but I'm just so excited. I tested 3 days ago was neg, tested yesterday and was neg again, then tested tonight and there is a second line (very faint) but it's there! Just thinking of how to break the news to hubby :)

I'm so sorry for AF Pianogirl!!! xxx

X-amour: That looks like a BFP to me!!!! :D

YAYY mum of boys!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Another faint line this morning, this time within 5 minutes. Keeping calm until I get something stronger but feeling good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->