• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc #3 buddies wanted

Welcome mum of boys day 13 looks positive to me

x amour, I hope you're late because you're pregnant. ;) A positive may be around the corner.

Good luck waiting to test, pianogirl! :haha: You may be the only one of us with that kind of willpower.

So sorry for the bfn, Alfiecat. :hugs: No af yet, right?

Welcome mum of boys! I agree that CD13 looks positive. :thumbup:

CD3 for me; first day of clomid. I hope it shortens my cycle. It'd be nice to O around CD14 or so instead of 20 or 21!

x amour, I hope you're late because you're pregnant. ;) A positive may be around the corner.

Good luck waiting to test, pianogirl! :haha: You may be the only one of us with that kind of willpower.

So sorry for the bfn, Alfiecat. :hugs: No af yet, right?

Welcome mum of boys! I agree that CD13 looks positive. :thumbup:

CD3 for me; first day of clomid. I hope it shortens my cycle. It'd be nice to O around CD14 or so instead of 20 or 21!
No no af yet but im losing hope day by day bfn by bfn

Alfiecat... It's still so early for us.. Don't lose hope yet.

You still have a shot. Don't give up hope yet.

AFM I O'd yesterday. We were able to get lots of BDing in the last couple days and we will again tonight. FX it works. Will be testing on the 11th if no af.

Hope this is your month mattsgirl.

I am still getting negative opks on cd16 so frustrating!!

Good luck mattsgirl! :thumbup:

Hang in there, mel. :hugs: Just keep testing . . .

Bfn here again
Im so out. Af cramps here in force ready for thursday

Hi Ladies,

I'm totally new to this site and this is the first time hubs and I have been ttc in several years. I have 2 precious children and hubby and I finally feel like it may be time for another. This is the 1st month that we have been actively trying. Last month I began charting to get a grasp on what this whole charting thing is even about. So after charting last month there were significant ups and downs on my chart. I had several restless nights and lots of stress. This month however has been different with much more consistency in there. AF is due on the 3rd and I had a SMALL (.2) temp dip this morning. I'm on pins and needles today because I don't know what to expect. I have this nervous excitement about it. I have a 10 day luteal phase and a 31 day cycle. So it takes forever for O but like no time to get my hopes up. :wacko: only to have them crushed. So fx this time around thinking about what tomorrow will bring. Really hoping to see my temps go back up.

Symptom watch- Not much to report. A little bit of a crampy feeling and sore bb a bit of that queasy feeling but otherwise not much. This happens every month so can't really us it as a judge either.

Good luck Kate. Fx for this cycle!

I'm goong crazy in this tww. I'm probably gonna test early cuz i just can't wait.

Welcome Katethegreat! Hope this is your cycle! :thumbup:
Stalking, mattsgirl. :haha: :ninja:

Good luck, Kate!

I am on cycle day 28. My cycle was 29 days last time. But it has shortened every time since I quit breastfeeding DS in October. So it should come tomorrow or Thursday. I'm really tempted to test tomorrow but I don't want to waste my test on a day that might be too early anyway... What do you think, ladies?

I think I am out this cycle got a positive opk yesterday but haven't been able to bed since Saturday as my oh has been working nights all week :growlmad::growlmad:

Good luck, Kate!

I am on cycle day 28. My cycle was 29 days last time. But it has shortened every time since I quit breastfeeding DS in October. So it should come tomorrow or Thursday. I'm really tempted to test tomorrow but I don't want to waste my test on a day that might be too early anyway... What do you think, ladies?

:test::test: am sorry I wouldn't be able to wait lol x

Good luck, Kate!

:test::test: am sorry I wouldn't be able to wait lol x

Mel so funny!!!! I'm the same way. :shhh::shhh: I could possibly be a POAS addict....... :shhh::shhh:

I had another temp drop today......still above cover line but I may be out this time around. Still have fx'd but mentally I'm preparing for a no. I won't give up yet though until AF makes her appearance.

I did it! I'm going to say that's a strong bfn. I'm not very disappointed though. It would have been nice to not have to try this month. But I think next month is better timing for us anyway. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->