• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc #3 buddies wanted

Thank you ladies! we are getting a bit more settled now, my husband started working and I also got a job and start on Monday. I'm a little worried about how it will affect our ttc "schedule" but hopefully it doesn't too much. I also hope my body doesn't go all haywire since we moved:wacko: I am going to start using my opk's within the next few days and we have some preseed left over from before my m/c so we will probably use that too. I was thinking about ordering a thermometer for next cycle but we will see, just going to take it one step at a time.

wouldluvabub- Welcome and good luck:wave::flower:

mouse- Glad to hear af is settling for ya, hope you have a great spring break:sex::winkwink::haha:

jessicasmum- I used the clear blue digital opk's when we were ttc our 2nd daughter and I hated it! I had the O for 3 days then it gave me 10 days of high fertility with no peak, and I was temping so I know I ovulated. I used all 20 sticks(supposed to be good for 2 cycles) that month and never used it again lol. I hope you have a better experience than I did, just make sure you test at the same time everyday and use fmu, hopefully they upgraded them or something since 2014 lol. Good luck:hugs::flower:

Oh no, god they are expensive as well, I really hope I haven't wasted my money and they do the same to me.
Did you buy different OPKs after this?

CD70. Made an appointment for my OB for next Wednesday. Going to ask about something to help start my period and Clomid. Does anyone have experience with either?

So sorry you are struggling with long cycles! My longest when trying for my first was something crazy like 74 days.. The worst was that my pregnant (and totally clueless about how hard it is for some to get pregnant) friend kept telling me I was totally pregnant because my period was late :growlmad:

I had :wacko: cycles too for years and longest one was over 77 days (Ive forgotten how long exactly ), I was same thinking I was pregnant but we wasn't trying just using the pull out method. My gp wasnt very helpful when I went to see him saying that my cycles are being very long, he said "most women would love to go without periods" and was sort of smiling like why am I bothered.

Yes I was temping with my first! The first cycle I did it was the one that I got pregnant though!!

CD70. Made an appointment for my OB for next Wednesday. Going to ask about something to help start my period and Clomid. Does anyone have experience with either?

So sorry you are struggling with long cycles! My longest when trying for my first was something crazy like 74 days.. The worst was that my pregnant (and totally clueless about how hard it is for some to get pregnant) friend kept telling me I was totally pregnant because my period was late :growlmad:

I had :wacko: cycles too for years and longest one was over 77 days (Ive forgotten how long exactly ), I was same thinking I was pregnant but we wasn't trying just using the pull out method. My gp wasnt very helpful when I went to see him saying that my cycles are being very long, he said "most women would love to go without periods" and was sort of smiling like why am I bothered.

What a silly doctor!!

Thank you ladies! we are getting a bit more settled now, my husband started working and I also got a job and start on Monday. I'm a little worried about how it will affect our ttc "schedule" but hopefully it doesn't too much. I also hope my body doesn't go all haywire since we moved:wacko: I am going to start using my opk's within the next few days and we have some preseed left over from before my m/c so we will probably use that too. I was thinking about ordering a thermometer for next cycle but we will see, just going to take it one step at a time.

mouse- Glad to hear af is settling for ya, hope you have a great spring break:sex::winkwink::haha:

jessicasmum- I used the clear blue digital opk's when we were ttc our 2nd daughter and I hated it! I had the O for 3 days then it gave me 10 days of high fertility with no peak, and I was temping so I know I ovulated. I used all 20 sticks(supposed to be good for 2 cycles) that month and never used it again lol. I hope you have a better experience than I did, just make sure you test at the same time everyday and use fmu, hopefully they upgraded them or something since 2014 lol. Good luck:hugs::flower:

Oh no, god they are expensive as well, I really hope I haven't wasted my money and they do the same to me.
Honestly that's the reason I stopped using them is because they are pretty expensive. I did buy wondfos on amazon after I used the cb which are awesome, I got 40 opk's + 20 hpt's for $12. I decided to try a new brand this time so I hope they work as well as the wondfos otherwise I will switch back.

Okay so I did another test and I'm pretty sure there is a faint line. I'm trying to figure out how to get the pic up here for you ladies...

Okay I think this should have the pic...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 16
I see it :happydance::happydance:
Keep testing fingers crossed its your :bfp:

I'm back ladies-- took a bit of a break for a while from posting here. Got very down as AF came (a day late) but on time I guess.

I am on cd3 and she is on her way out... so on to this cycle.

Pianogirl--- I think I see something, hoping it is the start of your bfp!

What a silly doctor!!

I know, just glad I've moved town and doctors since, so hopefully I wont have to hear any more silly comments like that.

Honestly that's the reason I stopped using them is because they are pretty expensive. I did buy wondfos on amazon after I used the cb which are awesome, I got 40 opk's + 20 hpt's for $12. I decided to try a new brand this time so I hope they work as well as the wondfos otherwise I will switch back.

I've heard quite a few people mention that wondfos are good, I've just tried to look them up as I'm in the UK seeing if they sell them here, but saying currently unavailable on amazon, did see a picture of someone's though and they do look like ones that I used a few years back called one step, I think I'll have to buy these again if these clearblue ones don't seem accurate this cycle.

Today I started spotting. Just like last month. So let's say for grins and giggles, this is my body having a "period", "cycle", whatever. So looking at it that way...

Last period before pill: December 12th.
First period after stopping pill: January 22nd. 41 day cycle.
March 3rd. Spotting for almost a week. 42 days.
April 1st. Spotting again. 30 days.

I have no idea what's going on. Anxious for Wednesday. :shrug:

I can't imagine how frustrating that is Amour. Hopefully you get some answers on Wednesday.

Piano I think I see something! Keep Testing!!

Woke up to a lot of EWCM. So FXed I get my positive today.

I've heard quite a few people mention that wondfos are good, I've just tried to look them up as I'm in the UK seeing if they sell them here, but saying currently unavailable on amazon, did see a picture of someone's though and they do look like ones that I used a few years back called one step, I think I'll have to buy these again if these clearblue ones don't seem accurate this cycle.

I think I'm currently using one step, they are thinner than wondfos but they give clear results which I like lol. Good luck with the cb, hopefully they will work well for you, they would be very useful if so:flower:

mrscletus- Welcome back:flower:

x__amour- Good luck with your appt on Wednesday, I hope they can provide some reassurance or at least some answers on what's going on. I've had wacky cycles where I'd spot and stop spotting for days before my actual af. Why must our bodies be so confusing:wacko:

Mattsgirl- Good luck hun, fx'd:flower:

pianogirl- I possibly see something but I'm not 100% sure. I really hope that this is your BFP. How many DPO are you?

mrscletus- I'm sorry you have been struggling, it's always super hard when TTC. I really wish it was easier for everyone!

x__amour- I had some random spotting at the beginning of this cycle for a day here and a day there. Then when I assumed I would be ovulating I started spotting again and it lasted for 5 days. It was only light and always brown (so old blood). I have no idea of I class that as a period or not.. It's so bloody confusing! Good luck for your appointment Wednesday.

Mattsgirl- I hope today is the day for you!

As for me- I think I'm like CD32. I woke up to my boobs feeling weird again, it feels like when you're breast feeding and your boobs get full, they are not hard to touch though. So going by that I decided to test this morning BFN. I wasn't surprised if I'm honest. I don't feel pregnant and with my other 2 I have sort of known I was pregnant. I don't feel like AF is coming either.. As I mentioned above to amour, I did experience 5 days of spotting in the middle of this cycle (you can see the proper story in my new TTC journal, link in my signature). I am not sure if I should count that as a period? Either way, all I can do is wait and quietly curse at myself for going back on the pill.

I see it pianogirl. :) I always got very early BFP's with those tests. Love them to watch progression. FX for you! AF is on the way out for me! WOO HOO!

Hey gals!

pianogirl, fingers crossed this is your :bfp:!!! Can't wait to add you to the VIP list.

As far as tracking, I temp (as much as I can with a 5 yr old an 2 yr old, :haha:) and use opks. It's nice to know whether I ovulate or not.

Everyone have a great weekend! Wishing you all positive tests and baby :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->