ttc #3 buddies wanted

I was wrong still negative. Tomorrow would be better for BDing anyway.

Abii: thank you :flower:

Pianogirl: I think I can see something too, fx this is it :dust:

I got my first flashing :) on he clearblue digital this morning, so hoping they are going to work for me, I could see the test stick looking darker when I pulled it out of the test holder. So fx I get a steady :) in a couple of days.

Darker line today, ladies! I'll post a pic tomorrow when I have one more to compare. :D I'm looking forward to meeting my December 12th-ish baby!!!

Darker line today, ladies! I'll post a pic tomorrow when I have one more to compare. :D I'm looking forward to meeting my December 12th-ish baby!!!

Aw congratulations!! so excited for you:flower::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations pianogirl :happydance: wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. Can't wait to see your Picts x

After only 1day of high fertile day with the clearblue digital I got a steady :) (peak) this morning, so no more testing for this cycle.
I might bring my pregnancy testing forward to 20th now if I don't get my AF by then.

Yay piano girl!! That's so exciting!!

Thanks did the warm welcome back ladies.. AF is on her way out and I am determined to stick to SMEP this cycle and I am going to through in some pre seed as well.. Keep those swimmers happy and healthy. At this point I would really try anything! Any suggestions?

Here it is! Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from top to bottom.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 6
Congratulations Piano girl!! That's so exciting!!

Got my positive OPK yesterday!! I thought Saturdays was but it was iffy (plus I looked at it after time limit) But yesterdays popped up blazing after 3 minutes. We've BD'd Saturday and yesterday so we'll do it today and tomorrow. And knowing me I'll probably test on the 15th just because I know I can't help myself and I'll be lucky if I can hold out that long!

Congratulations, pianogirl! How exciting! :happydance:

AFM, my devil cycle ended on Saturday! 72 days of hell! I am doing temping this cycle and maybe OPKs. Just so thankful my body finally kicked back into gear.

YAY! I'm so glad that finally ended for you. Praying that doesn't happen again for you!

Pianogirl awesome lines :happydance:

Mattsgirl yay for positive test!! Hope you guys catch that egg!

X__amour so glad it ended finally!!

AFM I think AF might finally be here for me if not its CD35. I've got cramps and some spotting so hoping it turns into AF. I think I will temp this cycle. Do you guys use a proper thermometer or just a regular one?

YAYYY Pianogirl!!! Congrats!!!! :yipee:

Mattsgirl: YAY for the + OPK!!!

x_amour: I'm so glad your cycle ended finally! I wish you all the best on your next cycle! :hugs:

AFM: I bled 4 days ago and spotted the whole next day. :wacko::wacko: I've never had a pregnancy where I didn't bleed, and for my own sanity I had invested in a fetal monitor. I can still find the heartbeat! :thumbup: Here's to hoping for a very uneventful remaining of first tri!

YAYYY Pianogirl!!! Congrats!!!! :yipee:

Mattsgirl: YAY for the + OPK!!!

x_amour: I'm so glad your cycle ended finally! I wish you all the best on your next cycle! :hugs:

AFM: I bled 4 days ago and spotted the whole next day. :wacko::wacko: I've never had a pregnancy where I didn't bleed, and for my own sanity I had invested in a fetal monitor. I can still find the heartbeat! :thumbup: Here's to hoping for a very uneventful remaining of first tri!

I hope everything is ok!! Xx

Yay for the positve opk hope this is your month mattsgirl

X_amour great that your long cycle has ended hopefully this next one will be much shorter.

Tasha it's great to hear your lil bean is doing good how far along are you now?

Afm I think I've ovulated as my cm has dried up but as I am ntnp this cycle I haven't been tracking so no idea how many days past!!!

Thanks wouldluvabub! :flower: I've used both a regular thermometer and a bbt, and I can't say I've seen a difference between the two! :winkwink:

Mel: I'm 9w&4d today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->