• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc #3 buddies wanted

Hi nycmommy! Welcome to our little group. I'm very sorry for your loss. :hugs: Fingers crossed for a sticky bean really soon!

x amour. Maybe you should call your doctor? I think there's a pill they can give you to make your period start. Something to consider anyway.

I'm with mouse Armour. I would call you're doctor. I don't remember what it's called but they can give you something to get it started.

Thank you =) This is my last chance for a 2016 baby. I have a 2012, 2014 and would love 2016 so they are 2 years apart =)

Hey ladies! I'm sorry I haven't been very active my husband and I just moved to a new state and have been a little busy with getting settled. I plan to be more active once I get a bit of spare time. I hope you all are doing well:flower:

Hi Abii! Good luck with settling in.

I tested today HA I'm like 6 or 7 dpo. Obviously it was a bfn. I'm not worried though. Lots of time left for my bfp.

Hope you get settled quickly Abii. I always hated moving.

Pianogirl :haha: I get the same way. I get the urge to pee and I'm like I should test. Then hover over it for the next 10 minutes, waiting for even a shadow of something to come up.

Just waiting for my + opk. CD 14. So even if it's a normal cycle that shouldn't happen until tomorrow or the next day.

Hope you're settling in now Abii :)

Lol ladies yesss, I'm like that too :rofl: urge to pee but get a test out and then I'm hanging around, trying to see even a hint of a line :blush:

Mattsgirl GL hope it's any day now for the + opk FX

Hey Abii! Moving can be time consuming and stressful. :hugs: Good luck settling in.

Pianogirl, lol, it's like that first test is just to get it out of the way . . . or you can say so you'll have something to compare later tests to. ;) :haha:

Mattsgirl, hope your positive opk pops up soon!

Af is finally settling down for me. This is kind of a downtime in the month as I probably won't O before next weekend. Luckily that's when our spring break is, so that will help with bding.

Hi :wave:

Would love to join you guys if that's ok? I have 2 little boys ages 4 and almost 2! We have decided to start trying for #3. I don't really know what's going on with my body as I've just come off the pill. I was only on it for 3 1/2 months as we were going on an overseas holiday and I wanted to be able to enjoy myself!

I have struggled with irregular cycles in the past. It took us 8 months but 4 cycles in that time to conceive out first and then the second wasn't planned. This time I have no idea what my cycles are like, if they are 28 days technically I'm 1 day late currently. I don't think I ovulated on CD 14 though, I'm not tracking but I think it was more like CD 18 but it might not have happened at all yet! I don't think I'm pregnant yet but I'll test if no AF maybe by the end of the week.

Mouse glad the af is settling down :)

Hi wouldluvabub :)

I'm on cd16 today and did my first clear blue digital test this morning, have heard mixed reviews about these tests. I got a O for not fertile yet, my cycles can be anything from 30 days to 37 though so I could be testing for another week still.

Does anyone else use the clearblue digital ovulation tests (the ones that tell you your high fertile days before your peak) or have used them before? What are your thoughts on them?

Thank you ladies! we are getting a bit more settled now, my husband started working and I also got a job and start on Monday. I'm a little worried about how it will affect our ttc "schedule" but hopefully it doesn't too much. I also hope my body doesn't go all haywire since we moved:wacko: I am going to start using my opk's within the next few days and we have some preseed left over from before my m/c so we will probably use that too. I was thinking about ordering a thermometer for next cycle but we will see, just going to take it one step at a time.

wouldluvabub- Welcome and good luck:wave::flower:

mouse- Glad to hear af is settling for ya, hope you have a great spring break:sex::winkwink::haha:

jessicasmum- I used the clear blue digital opk's when we were ttc our 2nd daughter and I hated it! I had the O for 3 days then it gave me 10 days of high fertility with no peak, and I was temping so I know I ovulated. I used all 20 sticks(supposed to be good for 2 cycles) that month and never used it again lol. I hope you have a better experience than I did, just make sure you test at the same time everyday and use fmu, hopefully they upgraded them or something since 2014 lol. Good luck:hugs::flower:

CD70. Made an appointment for my OB for next Wednesday. Going to ask about something to help start my period and Clomid. Does anyone have experience with either?

CD70. Made an appointment for my OB for next Wednesday. Going to ask about something to help start my period and Clomid. Does anyone have experience with either?
Provera is typically what they give to induce a period, I haven't used it so I have no personal experience there but I did use clomid when we conceived our second daughter and we conceived on the first cycle of it. When I was on clomid I have vivid dreams, hot flashes and cramping from the day of O up until I was 10 weeks. I took it on cd 3 - 8. Good luck with your appt:flow::hugs:

I've been having ewcm for the last 6 days!!!!! It's frustrating because I never have much cm at all now when am on a break it shows up :growlmad:

Are all of you ladies tracking your cycles, if so what are you all doing? Temping, o sticks?? Currently we are just taking it easy, I'll probably get obsessed soon and start doing everything!!

I was going to try to read back through this thread to get to know you all but I don't think I'll catch up on the 30+ pages! Feel free to tell me a little about yourself.

In exciting news for me we found out yesterday we can get a new car!! The chats about a new car started very recently when we worked out we can not fit 3 car seats in our car!! Hopefully by next week I'll be able to pick up my new 7 seater!! So excited!!!

Still no AF here and don't really feel like it's on it's way either!

So sorry you are struggling with long cycles! My longest when trying for my first was something crazy like 74 days.. The worst was that my pregnant (and totally clueless about how hard it is for some to get pregnant) friend kept telling me I was totally pregnant because my period was late :growlmad:

Amour hope you get the long cycle sorted out. I know how you feel :(

Mel me too it's so frustrating. Good environment for the swimmers, but OH is away for a month :( of courrrrrrse :dohh:

Wouldluvabub congrats for the car, looking forward to your update when you're holding the keys to it :wohoo:
Hope your af holds off for another 9 months :)

Are all of you ladies tracking your cycles, if so what are you all doing? Temping, o sticks?? Currently we are just taking it easy, I'll probably get obsessed soon and start doing everything!!

When we were ttc #1 and 2 I was tracking my cycles by temping, though I was pretty clueless to the ttc world when we were trying for our first daughter lol. But it did come in handy because with knowledge and previous experience I knew exactly the day I conceived our second daughter which is the nice thing about temping. Right now I am only using opk's but I've been thinking about getting another bbt thermometer for next cycle. If/when you get obsessed lol, temping would be the best thing to do so that you can get a better idea of when you ovulate during your cycle and have better odds, also I always suggest instead soft cups to everyone because if you have to be active or something and don't have the time to lay down for 20 minutes, they keep 'everything' pooled around your cervix and you can wear them for up to 8 hours:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->