• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc #3 buddies wanted

breakingdawn, dreams about conceiving can be crazy, can't they? I dream sometimes that I take multiple tests and they're positive, but I'm skeptical and think to myself "Is this a dream?" :haha: I examine the tests and my surroundings to poke holes and reveal the lack of reality, such as wow, there shouldn't be that many positive lines or I'm at a multiple stall public restroom where? If I don't know, I'm probably dreaming. :rofl: I think the subconscious knows the depth of our desire for a baby. I really hope for you, your body is giving you a preview. ;)

As for pregnancy weight, after ds, I never lost the last 10 lbs. It just wouldn't budge no matter what. But in the last few weeks, I haven't been doing anything different; I've just been losing weight. Maybe my body, says well, the kid is 2, I guess we can get back down to pre-pregnancy weight. :haha:

I'm fairly sure I'm out this month. AF is due Wednesday and today I'm having a lot of cramping and back pain as well as sore bbs. While I know these can also be pregnancy symptoms, in the past when I have been pregnant I've had these issues too but not quite as strong. They were quite a bit more dull and never really felt like AF was coming. This time it definitely feels like she is! I won't be too bummed though. It was only our first month back at it after all! :)

Fingers crossed breakingdawn that this pregnancy is just different and you still get a BFP!

AFM OPKs should be coming in the mail today and start testing on Tuesday. Fingers crossed for a normal cycle this time!

Mattsgirl GL with the opks, I'm going to buy a pack from the store today while I'm grocery shopping.
OH leaves tomorrow for a WHOLE month for work :cry2: so I'm out I think until May if tonight's bd doesn't give me a chance

I think maybe I O'd on Wednesday. Or Thursday, I'm not sure. CM gets a lot less after O, right?

How's everyone doing?

Am feeling confused I normally have a 32 day cycle and ovulation is around day 19 but this cycle when am not using opks or trying not to track (it's impossible by the way) I have been having lots of ewcm from cd10 and again today at cd11 does that mean I will ovulate soon???

Im quite overweight and I would of waited ttc until my weight was down but Ive been given the go ahead to try for a baby now as further down the line I might need to have both my ovaries removed, this is due to a very rare cancer (1 in million get it) that I could get due to what was found in my appendix which I had to have removed at 20 weeks pregnant with my last child. So a bit complicated with me as I will be having scans to look for this for at least 10 years, im just so lucky to be able to be trying for another after being told last April that I would need the operation in a few months time but to get 2 clear scans since then to change their minds to put me in the watch a wait caterory so now i can ttc. But I do need to get my butt in gear about being more healthy :blush:

I was wondering if any of you believe in things that sway for a certain gender of the baby? Did any of you do anything differently when you conceived a boy or girl? I was at one stage believing that gender swaying might be some truth in of some of what they said but now I thinking it all is just rubbish and it's just 50/50 whatever you do. Like I said before I would love a boy but I just want a healthy happy baby/child it just makes me curious about the swaying theories.

Mel, maybe you'll o sooner this month. Have you noticed your cervix being low?

pianogirl, usually cm does decrease and dry up after O.

jessicasmum, I bded every other day with dd and only around O with ds, so many people think bding a day or two before o gives you a better chance for a girl, and right on o for a better chance for a boy. Something to do with the nature of sperm. :shrug:

:witch: got me. CD1. Ready for round 2 of clomid. :thumbup: Wish me luck, ladies!

:hugs: i really thought this was your month mouse

Mel, maybe you'll o sooner this month. Have you noticed your cervix being low?

pianogirl, usually cm does decrease and dry up after O.

jessicasmum, I bded every other day with dd and only around O with ds, so many people think bding a day or two before o gives you a better chance for a girl, and right on o for a better chance for a boy. Something to do with the nature of sperm. :shrug:

:witch: got me. CD1. Ready for round 2 of clomid. :thumbup: Wish me luck, ladies!

In your case proves the theory right. I've read so much contrictive stuff about it all though so is confusing. Did you eat a different diet around the time of conceiving either of your children?

Sorry AF came, good luck on round 2 of clomid :dust:

Thanks for the encouragement, gals. I feel good about this month.

Jessiasmum, I didn't eat a specific diet with either. But, who knows? It couldn't hurt.

Happy Easter everyone!

Ok I may be out? I don't know? Like I said, around 11 DPO, I went to the bathroom and noticed an odd brownish stuff in underwear and then when I went to the bathroom. It was a fairly light color. I know implantation generally can occur 6-12 DPO so that means I am still in that window. I hope AF is not starting this early though! She is not due until Wednesday!! :( It definitely was an odd color and after wiping multiple times, it was gone. Sorry for the TMI, I guess if it comes back I will know it is likely normal AF spotting. I have no cramping right now.

Okay last month wasn't so bad cause I was pretty sure I wasn't pregnant. But now that I'm pretty sure it should have worked I am SO anxious to test! How many dpo do you all start testing?

You're not out yet, breakingdawn! Hoping for you it was implantation bleeding.

Good luck mouse. I hope this is your cycle.

Hey I am TTC#3 as well =) I just had a miscarriage and am trying again (before AF) hopefully this one sticks to the end

So Sorry mouse. Hoping this cycle is it.

Breaking Dawn that sounds exactly like what I had with DS. I thought I was out because I normally got spotting a couple days before AF then I got a very strong BFP a week later. ( I was a couple days late when I tested because I was so sure AF was coming)

Jessicasmum I have one of each and I don't think we did anything different. But I have heard of people doing what mouse said and got what they wanted. Could be coincidence but could work. Sorry not too much help from me.

Hopefully that one day was enough Sharnw. With DD we only did it once in my window because DH had just had his appendix out and I was acutally telling him we shouldn't so he wouldn't hurt himself but then he convinced me ( I'm a sucker for a cute face :haha:) So it is possible!

Mel it sounds like you might O early to me.

OPKs start tomorrow. FXed I actually get a positive this cycle. Even if I don't catch the egg it would be nice to know when I O. But you know it would be great to catch the egg :blush:

I am 99% sure I am out but it is okay. :) We were not REALLY trying this past month. I was not even sure when I O'd... so if we want to get super serious in April I will order some Wondfo's. :D

Pianogirl I got my bfp 10dpo with dd but start testing from 8 I just can't stop myself!!!!

Hi nycmommy sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

I wish I had some opks left as I have no idea what's happening this cycle lots of watery cm today so maybe my cycles are getting shorter!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->