ttc #3 buddies wanted

Mattsgirl: Was you temping too or just opk's? I was just using opk's. My cycles can differ from 30-37 days so I'm not always the same each cycle knowing when I'm ovulating, because I used the digital tests I couldn't test again after getting my Peak so I'm just guessing/hoping I ovulated on the Monday or Tuesday.

I just used OPKs. My sleep schedule is all over the place so I don't think I would get a very accurate reading. In the past I used first response opk's which worked well the first time. But since coming off BC my cycles have been a little crazy so I wasn't able to test as long as I needed to. So this cycle I bought some choicemmed ones off amazon that came with 50 opks and 10 hpts for 12 bucks so I was able to get my surge. I even test the day after my positive and it was negative. So I'm pretty sure I o'd on Monday.

That's the problem with me using the digital opk's I can't test the following day to see if still positive or not as it just stays the peak smiley face for 48 hours and you're not suppose to test until next cycle. I just think I'm over thinking things again which isn't good, I just wanted to be laid back about it all.

So I ordered some OPKs off eBay. I'll start testing pretty much as soon as they arrive!! I'm thinking of doing them twice a day. When you get your positive does that mean you are about to ovulate in the next few days?

So I ordered some OPKs off eBay. I'll start testing pretty much as soon as they arrive!! I'm thinking of doing them twice a day. When you get your positive does that mean you are about to ovulate in the next few days?

Yes that's right I think your suppose to stop testing once you get your positive although it's impossible. Good luck hope they work for you x

Yes thats right and they recon you're suppose to ovulate something like 12-36 hours after first positive opk but I know this isn't always that straight forward for some. Good luck with the new tests :thumbup:

It's really hard not to test after you get the first positive opk. I usually do anyway until I get a negative; that way, when my temp spikes for 3 days I can confirm ovulation. I know it's probably not accurate but I take a negative opk as a signal for I'm done, I can stop bding now. :haha:

My opk was almost positive today, and I'm starting to feel ovary pain, so I figure tomorrow or Monday will be positive. Hurray for trying make love with bloated ovaries! :rofl:

It'll all be worth it in the end. :cloud9:

Thanks for answering my question! Now I have another ha ha!! With temping do I need a thermometer that does 2 decimal points or just 1 decimal point is ok?

It's up to you, but the 2 decimal point one lets you see subtle dips and peaks, and sometimes your temp only goes up a tenth of a degree after ovulation. I'd go with 2. :thumbup:

O week here... hopefully we can make something happen this month!

Good luck catching that egg breaking dawn and mouse x

Hey ladies hope everyone is doing well. Me not so much..yesterday I was in my first ever car accident:cry: I don't remember the accident at all only what happened right before it because I was knocked unconscious but all my scans came back normal so I was sent home pretty soon, the other person is okay too thank god. Today I am very sore though I have a giant bruise over my left breast and chest from the seat belt and a pretty good burn on my neck/collar bone from the seat belt as well, I also have a few bumps and scratches on my head but I'm just thankful that we are both okay and that my girls weren't with me. Onto more exciting news my opk yesterday was almost positive so I'm thinking in the next 2 days I'll be getting my positive. Good luck to all waiting to ovulate or anyone in the tww, sending lots of baby dust <3

Abii that must of been so terrible for you am sure it really frightened you good thing you had your seatbelt on or it could of been a lot worse.
Hope you have your feet up resting, let your Other half fuss over you x

Oh Abii that's so scary! Glad your ok and your kiddos weren't with you. Good luck BDing this week.

7 pdo here. Having some cramping on one side like I did with both previous pregnancies. So FXed this is a good sign and not just in my head.

I've been cramping and O is due tomorrow!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 5
Hi ladies sorry been MIA. Any new hpt updates? X
Yay breaking, get bding :sex: :dust:

This is my first time charting BBT. Is it normal for it to be so up and down and it feels low? :shrug:

This is my first time charting BBT. Is it normal for it to be so up and down and it feels low? :shrug:

I think the first few months, I was constantly up and down in temps. I don't know if it was because of poor sleep, or what, but I did that for a while and I still don't always have super consistent temps, but your chart is looking just fine. And BBT is a lot different than actual body temp, that's why you have to take it first thing in the am before getting out of bed. And also why there is a special thermometer for it :)

You're doing just fine- hang in there and wait till you see that first "post O temp rise" you will be amazed at how good it feels to know you O'ed/

I think the first few months, I was constantly up and down in temps. I don't know if it was because of poor sleep, or what, but I did that for a while and I still don't always have super consistent temps, but your chart is looking just fine. And BBT is a lot different than actual body temp, that's why you have to take it first thing in the am before getting out of bed. And also why there is a special thermometer for it :)

You're doing just fine- hang in there and wait till you see that first "post O temp rise" you will be amazed at how good it feels to know you O'ed/

Thank you! I'm so excited. It'll be so nice to KNOW rather than to guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->