ttc #3 buddies wanted

I'm ttc #5. Mine r older kids. I don't remember a lot of this. I am 10 days past ovulation. I have had some strange cervical mucus. Today my temp jumped a solid degree. They have been up and pretty stable since ovulation. I'm having a lot of symptoms but I don't wanna think they r symptoms of not. I know I'm exhausted. That's for sure. I am frustrated and moody. My bbs hurt and when I take my bra off wow. I have had some very weird dreams. I'm hopeful because of this temp jump but not wanting to be too hopeful. I have been cramping like my af is coming but that's not due for another 9 days. What do you think?

Whorlly: I'd take a test! :winkwink:

How are the rest of you ladies doing?! Any testers soon! :flower:

Whorlly take a test and let us all know

How long did it take everyone to conceive last time? My son was a surprise baby and with my daughter we conceived first cycle off the pill x

Mel: I conceived my first cycle ttc #1, but miscarried. It took me 5 cycles to conceive after my loss. I conceived my son on the first cycle!

Mel: I conceived my first cycle ttc #1, but miscarried. It took me 5 cycles to conceive after my loss. I conceived my son on the first cycle!

Sorry to hear that tasha :hugs:

How are you all feeling now after having the flu?

Thanks Mel! I have my rainbow babies, and that definitely fills the void! :flower: I just HATE the first trimester, because I always end up bleeding between 7-9 weeks: the first time I miscarried during that bleed, and the two other times I didn't! It just makes me nervous! We're all recuperated from the flu! Thanks! :flower:

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is doing well. :thumbup:

7 dpo for me here. Can't wait to test on Friday!

Mel, I conceived #1 on my 3rd cycle of trying; she was the easy one. My ds took 12 cycles (total of about 1 1/2 years due t my long cycles), during which time I conceived and miscarried at 6 weeks, and conceived my rainbow 4 months after that. A long journey but totally worth it. ;)

Hey guys, I'm sort of between wtt and ttc #3. Can I join!? I'm on cd 14. I don't track very well as I've never had to :p but according to the ewcm showing up I think I'm probably going to O tomorrow. Or I did today. I'm not sure. Anyway, my brother is getting married in July and I already ordered my bridesmaid dress. So I'm a little nervous about fitting into it! And life has been a little crazy around here lately. So we will probably wait until next month. Which makes it 14 days until officially ttc but more like 28 until O. Unless we change our minds tomorrow. Haha. Anyway, I'd love to join you guys for my last bit of wtt and to cheer you on for your bfps, if that's alright!

Cd 8 for me. Bought my opks and will be starting them on Sunday cd 13. For DS it took 2 years and for DD it was 10 months after ds was born but I only had 2 periods so not really sure how many cycles to consider that.

Good luck matts girl and piano girl. I worked out that Sunday is probably implantation day if it has worked with me ovulating late. So going to try to hold of till Tuesday. X

Welcome

Oh ridley exciting. I will be stalking you hoping for a bfp.
Waiting to ovulate here cd14. Totally dragging ing

Hey guys, I'm sort of between wtt and ttc #3. Can I join!? I'm on cd 14. I don't track very well as I've never had to :p but according to the ewcm showing up I think I'm probably going to O tomorrow. Or I did today. I'm not sure. Anyway, my brother is getting married in July and I already ordered my bridesmaid dress. So I'm a little nervous about fitting into it! And life has been a little crazy around here lately. So we will probably wait until next month. Which makes it 14 days until officially ttc but more like 28 until O. Unless we change our minds tomorrow. Haha. Anyway, I'd love to join you guys for my last bit of wtt and to cheer you on for your bfps, if that's alright!

Welcome pianogirl it's hard waiting we were originally waiting until March or April but i couldn't do it :haha:

For a while we were thinking of waiting until April or May. But I can't do it. Plus I want my kids pretty close in age and my baby just turned one. So I don't want to wait too long.

Hi to the new peeps...

Alfiecat- Im in the same boat- cheapie OPKs getting darker, but not quite there, lots of watery CM and I had a nice little temp drop this am. Im cd 12 today, but usually O early- so it is feeling like my body is gearing up!!

Welcome Pianogirl! :flower:

Ridley: Are you for sure testing on Tuesday?! I'm really going to try to wait until next Thursday. I wasted 70$ on frers last cycle, and I feel bad about it! :blush: :haha:

Alfiecat & Mrscletus: Yay for approaching O!

AFM: I had such a crappy morning lol! My thermometer was dead, so I couldn't temp, AND I almost had a car accident (SUPER icy roads, and a hill with a stop sign at the bottom = disaster! I was pumping my breaks the whole time, but I fishtailed!)

Hi tasha, told myself I would try to hold of. Think I am due af wed/thurs. I have a early superdrug test. The chance is if I did conceive would have probably only implant on Sunday so wed/Thursday it would show up anyway. I have a superdrug early test but that won't work as I ovulated late. When is your af due? When did you ovulate? Sorry to hear of the near miss with the car.

Ridley: I am also due for AF Wednesday or Thursday! I just caved in and bought Wondfo internet cheapies off Amazon! :rofl: 18$ for 25 of them!!! I took express shipping (it's only 1$ more for express!) so they should arrive on Monday, and I'll start testing away as soon as they arrive! :haha::haha:

Fingers crossed we will be bump buddies tasha. I need to poas so bad that I am having to run to the toilet in the morning so I can't test. Trying to hold off symptom spotting till Monday. I am also running out of tests I have one cheapy, one early and two digitals left. Let the testing commence on Monday. Have to decide between taking the cheapie first or the early. X

Just looked on Amazon and you can get abblo pregnancy tests 5mui sensitivity. Thought I would mention it here because that is earlier than first response.

I've got cold feet again!!!!! I know it's silly but today I just feel like no way can I have another baby our house is just way to small and my other 2 are a good age so life is good do I really want to start over agin with the sleepless nights etc. I know i will feel different tomorrow lol why is this so difficult :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->