ttc #3 buddies wanted

I am not pregnant yet! That I know of. AF is not due until Tuesday, I am about 9/10DPO today.

Oops! Sorry, got a little confused. I am tired haha! Then it's normal. Could be implantation bleeding!

^ wss. Try not to worry yourself too much even though I know its hard not to, hopefully its a good sign:flow:

I'm going to take some deep breaths and relax if possible. Prayers it's nothing bad appreciated!!

I'm going to take some deep breaths and relax if possible. Prayers it's nothing bad appreciated!!

Brown spotting at that stage of your cycle is a REALLY good sign! My first son I had a full 5 days of brown bleeding. I thought it was a weird AF but it was to early and my temp stayed up. My second son was an accident and the reason I knew he was in there was from the 3 days of brown bleeding before my AF was due. This time I just had not even a day of the brown bleeding but it still happened earlier the an AF!! I hope this is the start of your BFP!

I haven't seen anymore so far but it was a decent amount when I did see it. It wasn't just like a tiny dot on the tissue. This was a good amount mixed in a large amount of CM. Sorry to be gross! I wiped a second time and a little was still there, third time it was gone. I would be excited about IB if I didn't have this weird yeast type infection. :( This would be the first time I've ever had spotting with an infection though. Man I'm so glad I have a doctors appointment on the 29th! I'll be getting my money's worth this time with all my questions! Either way I'll test again Saturday or Sunday. If it's IB I would know for sure by then.

Un-edited.
https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/image3_zpsoteacziv.jpg

Edited.
https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/image2_zpsle7k0bzl.jpg
https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/image1-1_zpsqczzsowy.jpg
17DPO, 3 days late, and the faintest of maybe lines this morning on my FRER. Think if I'm pregnant I had later implantation. It's hard to see so trying not to get my hopes up.

I think I see something, FX for you!!

I have more TMI and I apologize!!!

I went to the bathroom just now for #2, sadly it was not normal #2... ew. More brown CM when I wiped, a LOT. Wondering if I should call my doctor or just relax and see what happens. The infection seems to be tapering off. It was a light brown color, not really pink and no red.

Unfortunately to say, when I had "periods" these past few months with my anovulatory cycles, I would have brown blood, with and without CM, a few days before it turned red. Hoping it's not AF for you. :hugs:

I just checked, it was 4 days straight before "AF" for me. Really hope it's not for you!!

xamour, I hope this is your bfp!

breakingdawn, I hope things clear up for you soon!

Big :hugs: to everyone!

Hi ladies, may I join? I am also TTC #3. Really hoping for a boy as this will be my last pregnancy.

My af was due yesterday but I haven't ovulated this month :cry: anyway my charts a mess as I was sick a few times but today I had a massive dip!? Anyone know what that is about?
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"